|04-14-2013, 03:23 AM||#331|
I Ban People
Tool Shed is swimming.
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ω (San Francisco)
Fuck. FUCk. FUCK
I am drunk.
But let me tell you, I feel like fucking crying so much right now but the tears are still not flowing.
Deftones have been a part of my life since 98. That's fucking 15 years, man. Fuck. They have been there for so many shitty times and good times, too. Their music was a soundtrack for a large part of my existence. I wish they wouldn't call themselves Deftones anymore. So much nostalgia is connected to them. Fuck. I don't even know what to say. There is no Deftones without Chi. He is an integral part of the band like anyone else.
RIP Chi. You are heavily missed.
|04-14-2013, 12:17 PM||#333|
Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish
Join Date: Oct 2006
1. In a Glass Cage (1987) - Agustí Villaronga
2. 10 to Midnight (1983) - J. Lee Thompson
3. Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982) - Jerry Belson
4. The Legend of Billie Jean (1985) - Matthew Robbins
5. Ruthless People (1986) - Jim Abrahams, David Zucker
6. Trespass (1992) - Walter Hill
7. Krull (1983) - Peter Yates
8. Just One of the Guys (1985) - Lisa Gottlieb
9. Bad Boys (1983) - Rick Rosenthal
10. Silkwood (1983) - Mike Nichols
11. Moving Violations (1985) - Neal Israel
12. If You Could See What I Hear (1982) - Eric Till
13. One Dark Night (1982) - Tom McLoughlin
14. The World According to Garp (1982) - George Roy Hill
15. Brain Doners - Dennis Dugan (1992)
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 PM.