The Evil Dead (2013) Remake - Page 47 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Modern Horror

Modern Horror Horror Movies of the 1990's - present.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #461
Heathen
BANNED
 
Heathen's Avatar
Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
Oh don't worry. I've learned today that some people are complete and utter morons who will absolutely undermine the existence of any progress towards a better world.
Yes, 'tis an unfortunate and inevitable byproduct of the assumptive thinker to claim truth where there is none.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #462
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt
 
ObeySleepConform's Avatar
ObeySleepConform is sure. fine. whatever.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cuntsville, USA
Posts: 8,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
Yes, 'tis an unfortunate and inevitable byproduct of the assumptive thinker to claim truth where there is none.
Unfortunate? Not so. For one, unforseen stupidity can potentially be a never ending source of hilarity and entertainment. And now that I think of it, I actually prefer the unpredictability of human intellect. It makes me laugh.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I like blacks. They're good for labor.
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #463
ChainsawMikeSVE
Fresh Kill
 
ChainsawMikeSVE's Avatar
ChainsawMikeSVE is tryin' keep control of the controls... im losing control
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island NY/ Fayetteville NC
Posts: 492
Send a message via AIM to ChainsawMikeSVE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
Oh don't worry. I've learned today that some people are complete and utter morons who will absolutely undermine the existence of any progress towards a better world. Thank you for this cold hard lesson in life. If you'd like to display to me any further just how much humanity can devolve then you can keep posting. I'm willing to learn.
After arguing with you myself, and reading this whole shit show- I can't help but like you, you angry, easily frustrated sunovabitch.

But.... back to Evil Dead, now that this whole thing has run it's course between you- yes?

Sam Raimi and original producing partners Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell (who also starred in the original franchise) are gearing up to remake their cult sensation THE EVIL DEAD through their long standing Ghost House Pictures partnership. Raimi and Tapert were such instant fans of Fede Alvarez’s short film “Panic Attack” that they set up a blind deal with the filmmaker and through that process have attached Fede Alvarez to write and direct the film. Alvarez wrote the script with Rodo Sayagues. Academy Award® winning screenwriter Diablo Cody is currently doing revisions on the draft. Ghost House is committed to renewing the franchise and has the film on the fast track.

...looks like I gotta have a watch of "Panic Attack"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
JESUS TAP DANCING TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!
What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????
ChainsawMikeSVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #464
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt
 
ObeySleepConform's Avatar
ObeySleepConform is sure. fine. whatever.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cuntsville, USA
Posts: 8,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainsawMikeSVE View Post
After arguing with you myself, and reading this whole shit show- I can't help but like you, you angry, easily frustrated sunovabitch.
Hey look, there's Rob Zombie! Go git 'em!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I like blacks. They're good for labor.
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #465
ChainsawMikeSVE
Fresh Kill
 
ChainsawMikeSVE's Avatar
ChainsawMikeSVE is tryin' keep control of the controls... im losing control
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island NY/ Fayetteville NC
Posts: 492
Send a message via AIM to ChainsawMikeSVE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
Hey look, there's Rob Zombie! Go git 'em!
I had my thoughts that Orthodox Caveman was actually him- but enough of the being cute and bickering- have you seen this... "Panic Attack"?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
JESUS TAP DANCING TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!
What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????
ChainsawMikeSVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #466
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt
 
ObeySleepConform's Avatar
ObeySleepConform is sure. fine. whatever.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cuntsville, USA
Posts: 8,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainsawMikeSVE View Post
I had my thoughts that Orthodox Caveman was actually him- but enough of the being cute and bickering- have you seen this... "Panic Attack"?
You thought I was Orthodox Caveman or that Rob Zombie was Orthodox Caveman? Because if it's the latter then that's fucking hilarious.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I like blacks. They're good for labor.
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #467
Heathen
BANNED
 
Heathen's Avatar
Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,117
Default

Panic Attack is on Ytube, and although its effects are decent, the handheld-cam, frequent-cut style is just more of the same.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #468
ChainsawMikeSVE
Fresh Kill
 
ChainsawMikeSVE's Avatar
ChainsawMikeSVE is tryin' keep control of the controls... im losing control
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island NY/ Fayetteville NC
Posts: 492
Send a message via AIM to ChainsawMikeSVE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
You thought I was Orthodox Caveman or that Rob Zombie was Orthodox Caveman? Because if it's the latter then that's fucking hilarious.
haha Orthodox, def. Orthodox. RZ has come to the interwebs... for Revenge.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
JESUS TAP DANCING TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!
What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????
ChainsawMikeSVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #469
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt
 
ObeySleepConform's Avatar
ObeySleepConform is sure. fine. whatever.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cuntsville, USA
Posts: 8,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainsawMikeSVE View Post
haha Orthodox, def. Orthodox. RZ has come to the interwebs... for Revenge.
Funny thing. He happened to PM me about some kind of nonsense a couple of minutes ago, so I asked him if he was Rob Zombie and told him I was a huge fan of La Sexorcisto. I think he's going to be confused...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I like blacks. They're good for labor.
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #470
Orthodox Caveman
BANNED
 
Orthodox Caveman's Avatar
Orthodox Caveman has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 49
Default

It took you a while
Orthodox Caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC