The Evil Dead (2013) Remake - Page 101 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Modern Horror

Modern Horror Horror Movies of the 1990's - present.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #1001
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
Here's a "First Look" at Evil Dead. It might have been played in theaters, but i'm not sure as i havn't been there as of late...

Sorry for the poor quality...

Pause it and look at 0:46 on this. I didnt know Jesus was involved in this film.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #1002
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Here's a "First Look" at Evil Dead. It might have been played in theaters, but i'm not sure as i havn't been there as of late...

It's the trailer.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #1003
magnaderalpha
Fresh Kill

magnaderalpha has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftychicka View Post
I totally understand why we have ratings, but after I saw that documentary I got super pissed.

I dont want to spend my paying movie-going experience worrying about how it will effect the 3 year old in front of me.... parents need to get babysitters or wait till its on dvd.
That always pisses me off when I go to the movies. What the hell are these asshat parents thinking? Are they do lazy to call a babysitter, or leave their kids with friends/relatives for a couple of measily hours while they go out to watch an R-rated movie? Are they just THAT cheap? Are they just that stupid? In all seriousness, this isn't just a gripe because the screaming, crying babies being triggered with each loud sound in a movie, you kinda wonder if the parents just don't give a damn about their kids either. What kind of parents would willingly take their sensative children to something that would constantly evoke those children getting the SHIT scared out fo them and endless fits of screaming and crying. That's pretty shitty parenting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaglewiz View Post
I myself think this movie looks pretty nasty and is going for one of those slowly building up the body images as the movie progresses vibe.....maybe? But honestly how could you not be that big of a fan of the original? I guess its the old man in me growing up loving that movie and trying to understand why lol
I think it's just another generation's logic. I'm pretty old(not THAT old, but in my early 30s), and when I grew up, it's not like, because I was a kid in the 80s or teen in the 90s, that I scoffed at all that before my time, or found it hard to connect to it. I never really seen that much contemptment for older eras than what you see today. I mean, as a kid in the 80s, even though the whole Universal movie monsters were before my time, I still was fan of classic Lugosi Dracula and Karloff Frankenstein. I still loved watching the original Blob and Fly movies. There was just that "respect" people had for that kind of thing, even young people.

LOL, though, THAT makes me sound old!

And I thought the chicks from the original movie looked alright. It's kinda funny with the more aim to make movies "more grounded in realism", female characters are getting more unrealistically hotter. You can say the chicks in the original were more "realistic" looking, as they could be basically "that normal/average looking chick" that you'd probably hang out with in college. I mean, face it, by Hollywood/media standards, the most pretty real girl tends to be average in the world of "hot actresses and super models".
magnaderalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #1004
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
It's the trailer.
It's the trailer, with some interview footage that was apparantly played in theaters. I'm one of those who hasn't seen these interview clips cause i havn't been to a movie in a while. I'm sure there are other people who havn't seen this either.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #1005
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...

The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...

Quote:

Thanks for the link Iggy, I always love watching those "First looks" when I arrive early to a movie!
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #1006
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is still living in the 80's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear Jew View Post
Thanks for the link Iggy, I always love watching those "First looks" when I arrive early to a movie!
Yup, especially when it's a movie you're really looking foward to like this!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #1007
Gabberhouse24
The Living Dead

Gabberhouse24 is right behind you.

Awesome. I so can't wait for this shit.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #1008
WodenHorde
The Living Dead

WodenHorde is weeping for the future.

The script is online for those interested. It's a pre-Cody draft and a fairly quick read..

Infini-Tropolis
WodenHorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #1009
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Just watched the trailer for the first time, looks kinda promising but I'll remain skeptical. I never like the casting for these remakes, always bland actors that look like models. The evil chick and gore looks awesome though so maybe they'll get it right and it'll be fun.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #1010
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
I never like the casting for these remakes, always bland actors that look like models.
Ain't it the truth.

"Acting? Pssh, who cares? How many Maxim spreads does she have? How many people follow her on Twitter? Will she show her tits?"

Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote