Halloween 3D - Page 195 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #1941
mikeym1979
Fresh Kill

mikeym1979 is feeling kiddish.

I remember days I would be glued to entertainment shows and the dial up internet waiting to hear all things of upcoming "Halloween" installments and getting so excited, but since RZ took over and the series is now a "new" one, I just don't care anymore.

This series is so nostalgic to me. I can't believe "resurrection" is 10 years old. It was made in 01. That movie is a masterpiece pitted next to RZ. I miss being obsessed with this series, but I don't think I ever will be again.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #1942
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics

Se7en is high

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeym1979 View Post
I remember days I would be glued to entertainment shows and the dial up internet waiting to hear all things of upcoming "Halloween" installments and getting so excited, but since RZ took over and the series is now a "new" one, I just don't care anymore.

This series is so nostalgic to me. I can't believe "resurrection" is 10 years old. It was made in 01. That movie is a masterpiece pitted next to RZ. I miss being obsessed with this series, but I don't think I ever will be again.
Honestly, as much as I defend modern horror, and I actually like guys such as Roth and Zombie, I kind of agree with you.

It's really hard to get excited for anything in horror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
I hoped I would get raped walking back to my car afterwards as it would have left the night on a high note compared to the shit that those films were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
Jason X is by far my favorite of the franchise and one of my all time favorite horror films. I love it and I watch it a few times a year.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #1943
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

^ The funny thing is I only really get excited when certain guys like Zombie, Roth, etc. say they're doing a new horror project. It's like we've kind of entered this new phase where horror movies have to pretty much be filled with gore to be acceptable, & anything that has a story is shrugged off as "not making sense" or being worthy of discussion.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #1944
Danker
BANNED

Danker is playing the recorder with Dr. Shand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
^ The funny thing is I only really get excited when certain guys like Zombie, Roth, etc. say they're doing a new horror project. It's like we've kind of entered this new phase where horror movies have to pretty much be filled with gore to be acceptable, & anything that has a story is shrugged off as "not making sense" or being worthy of discussion.
i just have to say your signature is epic!! Danny Harry for life.
Danker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #1945
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

Thank you good sir, even though you're now banned.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #1946
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics

Se7en is high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
Thank you good sir, even though you're now banned.
LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
I hoped I would get raped walking back to my car afterwards as it would have left the night on a high note compared to the shit that those films were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
Jason X is by far my favorite of the franchise and one of my all time favorite horror films. I love it and I watch it a few times a year.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #1947
Joeman
Fresh Kill

Joeman is Blood Drunk

This is probably a dumb question, but to put this thread back on track of the topic.....who believes Halloween 3d will be released this year of 2012? According to IMDB, it's supposed to be released in October. I obviously know that doesn't mean anything.

What are the chances that Halloween 3d, Paranormal Activity 4, Lords of Salem and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d will all be released for Halloween? I'm sure I'm dreaming here.

Also, Universal Horror Nights has Halloween 3d on their back-burner of ideas for the forthcoming event, but I guess it won't matter too much if the film won't get released.
Joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #1948
Outpost #31
Super Moderator

Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish

Hopefully Rob Zombie gets hit by a bus full of hillbillies blasting Freebird out their windows and that takes LOS off the slate.

I can see Halloween 3D getting placed on the back-burner till summer 2013 sadly
Outpost #31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #1949
Grimm24
Fresh Kill

Grimm24 is in his own world that you dont fit in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
My thoughts exactly accept I dont know about the whole 3D thing.
yeah why does everything have to be in 3D now?

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

Grimm24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #1950
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

i'm forty, and i still get super excited for horror, for franchise films, for creators, for characters. it's why i'm here.

i love rob zombie. halloween 2 is brilliant. fucking brilliant. i'm not kidding. i can't wait until i'm sixty and people recognize what a masterwork it is, and i can say"just like blade runner, i believed in you halloween 2. you rule."

i'll see halloween 3. it's patrick lussier, right? i don't get super excited about that dude, but he typically makes a watchable, competent movie. his editing for wes cravens stuff is excellent, and i liked my bloody valentine.

nancylives! is offline   Reply With Quote