Halloween 3D - Page 105 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #1041
bebopman182
The Living Dead

bebopman182 is in love with Danielle Harris!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Shape7 View Post
I'm really not happy with any of this at all for numerous reasons one of them it not being a reboot and secondly it's still following the RZ continuity.

I mean the kills are beside the point in fact I don't give a shit about any of that I think it's a waste of time doing a 3rd one to zombie's franchise his vision of Michael is complete garbage I want to see "The Shape" again not Michael Firefly.

I mean now Loomis is trying to redeem himself his character is tainted for me now after the direction they took with him in H2 he was one of the only few thing's about the remake that I liked but, zombie figured out how make me hate that as well.

REBOOT, REBOOT, REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebopman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #1042
The_Shape7
Fresh Kill

The_Shape7 has no status.

Default Halloween 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopman182 View Post
Not to bad at all. In fact I kinda like it.

I completely agree with him here. Try not to add too much because then we still learn about Michael.

I like that but like He and I said before, even more we learn about people we will deduce things about Michael.

I will definetly work on that try not to be to revealing give some refrence of loomis past but, not to much detail and the same with laurie.

I will try to be as discrete with other information as possible.

The Only Thing For Sure Is Nothing Is For Sure
The_Shape7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #1043
The_Shape7
Fresh Kill

Default Halloween 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopman182 View Post
No problem man haha actually for you to take the time and effort to do so. The only thing we should do is appreciate even if we don't like the idea.
Well that is a good way of looking at it.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #1044
The_Shape7
Fresh Kill

Default Halloween 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by myers.info View Post
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didn’t read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesn’t respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,” Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, don’t become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:” what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:” you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Laurie: what am I supposed to do?

Loomis: there is not much either of us can do but there is one thing, take this.

Laurie: what is it?

Loomis: it’s a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, don’t let them see it.

Laurie: what about Michael?

Loomis: don’t worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is wait….

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but I’m not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I haven’t but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.

That's all fine and dandy that zombie isn't directing it but, the point is even if it's a better film it has his finger prints all over it just by default because you are following his continuity.

I mean so what if it confuses all the other fans they all figured it out with Punisher War Zone that it wasn't a sequel to the 2004 version you can do the same thing with this. I felt that zombie's take of Halloween was made for himself and people that were fans of his work and pretty much excluded the core Halloween fans.

That is bullshit it was a bad move for the weinstien company to let him direct the project in the first place it's obviouse why the weinstein company did it because the success of The Devils Rejects and they knew alone his name attached to a major franchise reguaudless how bad the film actully was they knew that it would sell out big time in the box office.

I know i'm pointing out the obviouse but, this film should be made for the core Halloween fans that followed the series through thick and thin and most importantly people that love the orginal continuity.

You have more core Halloween fans that you do Zombie fans so I say fuck it and go in that direction he did it to us I think the favor should be returned.

Last edited by The_Shape7; 10-07-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #1045
bebopman182
The Living Dead

Quote:
That's all fine and dandy that zombie isn't directing it but, the point is even if it's a better film it has his finger prints all over it just by default because you are following his continuity.

I mean so what if it confuses all the other fans they all figured it out with Punisher War Zone that it wasn't a sequel to the 2004 version you can do the same thing with this. I felt that zombie's take of Halloween was made for himself and people that were fans of his work and pretty much excluded the core Halloween fans.

That is bullshit it was a bad move for the weinstien company to let him direct the project in the first place it's obviouse why the weinstein company did it because the success of The Devils Rejects and they knew alone his name attached to a major franchise reguaudless how bad the film actully was they knew that it would sell out big time in the box office.

I know i'm pointing out the obviouse but, this film should be made for the core Halloween fans that followed the series through thick and thin and most importantly people that love the orginal continuity.

You have more core Halloween fans that you do Zombie fans so I say fuck it and go in that direction he did it to us I think the favor should be returned.
I'm a fan of both. Having said that I think of Zombie's movies as just that, Zombie's movies. They had very little in common with the original films but on their own I liked them. AND well I for one would love to see a complete reboot of everything I also like to see that they are still sticking with his films. That's what made me hate H20 so much, it totally disregarded everything that 4 through 6 did. I hate that. If they're doing films don't disregard them. All I'm saying is it's rather retarded to try to just forget about the ones before it. But whatever. I'm still looking forward to this

Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #1046
tommyblah
Fresh Kill

tommyblah is banging hot chicks satanically.

Quote:

i'm with you. hell, we got 'the incredible hulk' just a few years after 'hulk'...it didn't step on its toes too much, but it was separate and unrelated....and it was a thousand times better. marvel realized hulk didn't get the treatment he deserved, so they admitted it and fixed it. the weinsteins need to have a little humility and do the same.
tommyblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #1047
acp35
The Living Dead

acp35 is Can't wait to meet Savini on the 14th at the Horrorfest!!!

Quote:
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didnít read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesnít respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,Ē Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, donít become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:Ē what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:Ē you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Loomis: there is not much either of us can do but there is one thing, take this.

Loomis: itís a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, donít let them see it.

Loomis: donít worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is waitÖ.

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but Iím not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I havenít but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.
There's agood reason to remain un-named...Thats not true. I am calling it out as BS right now. Not saying you are lying just that you were misled. Thats not remotely what H3 is going to be about.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #1048
The Bear Jew
It... Won't... Die...

The Bear Jew is the Sadie Saxton of BD...

Quote:
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didnít read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesnít respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,Ē Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, donít become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:Ē what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:Ē you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Loomis: itís a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, donít let them see it.

Loomis: donít worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is waitÖ.

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but Iím not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I havenít but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.
This sounds like this is following Rob's storyline, I wonder who will play Laurie

I'm sure this is a trick
The Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #1049
bebopman182
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear Jew View Post
This sounds like this is following Rob's storyline, I wonder who will play Laurie

I'm sure this is a trick
it's gotta be. plus I would hope that they keep Scout. I hate when they change actors mid series. It's fucking retarded. If an actor doesn't wanna come back then for fucks sake kill em off or write em out

Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 AM   #1050
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:

This is complete bullshit. The script hasn't been written.
I can't believe some peopke would question it's authenticity. It's clearly a fake and just some fanboys wank job.
Nice try though.
Rusted is online now   Reply With Quote