Halloween 3D - Page 104 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #1031
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by myers.info View Post
the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesn’t respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,” Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, don’t become like him, you are better than that Laurie.
The story feels weak, but ok-ish, but that may just be the lack of details. It might work, doubt it would do any worse than RZs H2 which the studio would prolly be happy with, sad as that is. The care and treatment being given to Laurie doesn't sound very realistic at all. Prolly won't bother the majority of viewers, but gonna get a vocal minority of fans for sure up in arms.

If Laurie is imagining the care Loomis is giving her as well as "half" of everything MM does, it might be more believeable.

On another note, if this story is a sequel to RZs H1 and H2 it sounds way too tame to be a successful follow up. Not that it's an automatically bad story, but the shift in the level of action, even with 23 kills seems pretty sedate. Granted they could just plain make it "brutal" but that doesn't seem in place with the story posted so far.

Think they're better off doing a total reboot or just plain ignoring what RZ did at what really happened. Could make it as tho RZs H1 and H2 were "fevered dreams" and through sessions with Loomis we start to learn what really happened. Along the lines that Laurie was so terrified that she exagerated the events in her mind.
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Last edited by Willowfang; 10-07-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #1032
MichaelMyers1031
Fresh Kill

MichaelMyers1031 has no status.

Quote:
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didn’t read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesn’t respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,” Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, don’t become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:” what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:” you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Laurie: what am I supposed to do?

Loomis: there is not much either of us can do but there is one thing, take this.

Laurie: what is it?

Loomis: it’s a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, don’t let them see it.

Laurie: what about Michael?

Loomis: don’t worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is wait….

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but I’m not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I haven’t but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.
Can you reveal some of the kills?

And by reading last paragraph, will it be and ending where nobody survives?

Last edited by MichaelMyers1031; 10-07-2009 at 02:48 PM.
MichaelMyers1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #1033
SYL
Send... More... Paramedics

SYL has no status.

Send a message via MSN to SYL

You guys actually believe him?

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle
SYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #1034
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYL View Post
You guys actually believe him?
Prolly not, but far more interesting to discuss the idea than to make some stink over the likelyhood of someone in the know just posting it when he at least has an idea worth talking about regardless of credibility.
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #1035
bebopman182
The Living Dead

bebopman182 is in love with Danielle Harris!!!!

Quote:
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didnít read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesnít respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,Ē Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, donít become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:Ē what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:Ē you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Loomis: there is not much either of us can do but there is one thing, take this.

Loomis: itís a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, donít let them see it.

Loomis: donít worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is waitÖ.

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but Iím not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I havenít but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.
It's not too bad of an idea if they plan on following Zombies two (which I kinda don't want it to) but it's just really bland. I think that if they're gonna do it following Zombies movies that setting it in the asylum is definitely the right thing to do at least for the last half of the movie. What needs to be done as far as that goes is have it play out almost like the original Part 2. That setting of claustrophobic hallways and little rooms will definitely work well. But I don't think that the whole of Laurie saga needs to take place in the asylum. That'll be horribly boring. even with the "tons of mayhem" and "23 kills"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfang View Post
The story feels weak, but ok-ish, but that may just be the lack of details. It might work, doubt it would do any worse than RZs H2 which the studio would prolly be happy with, sad as that is. The care and treatment being given to Laurie doesn't sound very realistic at all. Prolly won't bother the majority of viewers, but gonna get a vocal minority of fans for sure up in arms.

If Laurie is imagining the care Loomis is giving her as well as "half" of everything MM does, it might be more believeable.

On another note, if this story is a sequel to RZs H1 and H2 it sounds way too tame to be a successful follow up. Not that it's an automatically bad story, but the shift in the level of action, even with 23 kills seems pretty sedate. Granted they could just plain make it "brutal" but that doesn't seem in place with the story posted so far.

Think they're better off doing a total reboot or just plain ignoring what RZ did at what really happened. Could make it as tho RZs H1 and H2 were "fevered dreams" and through sessions with Loomis we start to learn what really happened. Along the lines that Laurie was so terrified that she exagerated the events in her mind.
I agree with you especially with that last paragraph. What needs to happen if following Zombie's movies are have those events being not what really happened and stuff but Loomis is sifting through the shit that is that story. Only part I disagree is that 23 kills is too much. Zombie's movie had a combined total of 26 kills if I counted correctly (and this strictly counting ONLY PEOPLE that Michael killed, 11 in the first one and 15 in the second.) I think that killing 23 people or whatever will hurt the mystique of the shape even more than what it already is. I think 5 kills or less is where they need aim for just make those 5 kills extremely brutal and shocking. Or take a cue from the original two movies and never really show anything.

bebopman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #1036
cheluvshorror
BANNED

cheluvshorror has no status.

Thumbs up Wonder where Zombie will tak H3!

I hope that the new Laurie will become a psychopathic killer like her infamous brother.

I cannot wait for a horror film in 3D, because I have never experienced horror in 3D.

Have a blast Zombie, because I love your take on Mr.Myers!!
cheluvshorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #1037
bebopman182
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheluvshorror View Post
I hope that the new Laurie will become a psychopathic killer like her infamous brother.

I cannot wait for a horror film in 3D, because I have never experienced horror in 3D.

Have a blast Zombie, because I love your take on Mr.Myers!!
Zombies not doing it

Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1038
The_Shape7
Fresh Kill

The_Shape7 has no status.

Default Halloween 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopman182 View Post
Not to bad at all. In fact I kinda like it.

I completely agree with him here. Try not to add too much because then we still learn about Michael.

I like that but like He and I said before, even more we learn about people we will deduce things about Michael.

Got ya I'm glad ya dig the idea that's cool for only working on it one night i did devote alot of time and effort so it's cool to see that it is appreciated.

The Only Thing For Sure Is Nothing Is For Sure
The_Shape7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #1039
bebopman182
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Shape7 View Post
Got ya I'm glad ya dig the idea that's cool for only working on it one night i did devote alot of time and effort so it's cool to see that it is appreciated.
No problem man haha actually for you to take the time and effort to do so. The only thing we should do is appreciate even if we don't like the idea.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #1040
The_Shape7
Fresh Kill

The_Shape7 has no status.

Default Halloween 3D

Quote:
Hello, I have just signed up on this forum to share some plot points I know about H3, first I would like to tell you that I didnít read the script but my friend who works for one of dimensions sectors in the horror industry let me in on some things he has read in the first draft....he wants to remain unnamed for his jobs sake!

the basic story is Laurie in the mental asylum being chased by Michael and her own visions, it begins with Laurie in her cell room, Loomis walks in and sits down beside her(played by McDowell, signed on for 3 movies)Loomis has bandages on the left side of his face(much like the scars the original Loomis has in H4) he explains to Laurie that Michael is still out their and is coming for her, she doesnít respond, Loomis continues to say that the police think its her and the case is no longer in sheriff brackets hands,Ē Michael has got you right were he needs you Laurie, he wants you to suffer as he did, donít become like him, you are better than that Laurie,.

Laurie:Ē what am I supposed to do, he killed everyone I love, I have nothing left,

Loomis:Ē you still have your life, you should be thankful for that, Michael is still out there.

Loomis: itís a pager, just press this red button when you need me and I will be straight here, donít let them see it.

Loomis: donít worry we will be keeping a close eye on you and this building, we have this place on watch, all we can do is waitÖ.

The rest of the plot is basically Michael tracking down Laurie in the asylum and Loomis redeeming himself for not been there when Myers escaped, lots of patients get out and get in the way of Michael and cause mayhem for Laurie and Loomis, they must escape alive and stop Michael for good, expect lots of 3D action and kills. And the ending is pretty good but Iím not going to spoil it, plenty of things are subject to change in further drafts and filming but the basic premise remains the same. There is approximately 23 kills in this one and the ending does not leave the laurie-loomis-michael story arc open for a sequel but could lead to a sequel with a new set of victims still involving some incarnation of Myers.

I havenít but much here about the kills and the way it plays out but if you have any questions feel free to ask, spoilers welcome.

I'm really not happy with any of this at all for numerous reasons one of them it not being a reboot and secondly it's still following the RZ continuity.

I mean the kills are beside the point in fact I don't give a shit about any of that I think it's a waste of time doing a 3rd one to zombie's franchise his vision of Michael is complete garbage I want to see "The Shape" again not Michael Firefly.

I mean now Loomis is trying to redeem himself his character is tainted for me now after the direction they took with him in H2 he was one of the only few thing's about the remake that I liked but, zombie figured out how make me hate that as well.

REBOOT, REBOOT, REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Only Thing For Sure Is Nothing Is For Sure
The_Shape7 is offline   Reply With Quote