The Ring 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 10-14-2006, 02:58 AM   #1
NeoBix
Fresh Kill

NeoBix has no status.

Send a message via AIM to NeoBix Send a message via MSN to NeoBix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoBix
Default The Ring 3

It's been a while since they announced they were gonna be making Ring 3... has anyone freakin heard anything new about it recently... !?!?

I'm starting to lose hope that they are making a Ring 3... I was looking forward to it since it was supposed to be a prequel with different actors and different director than Ring 2.

Please lemme know if u guys heard anything new about it.

Lord Katsumoto: "Do you believe a man can change his destiny?"

Cpt. Nathan Algren: "I think a man does what he can... until his destiny is revealed to him."

—(The Last Samurai, 2003)
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 03:04 AM   #2
brain dead
It... Won't... Die...

brain dead is dancing to the pipes of pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBix
It's been a while since they announced they were gonna be making Ring 3... has anyone freakin heard anything new about it recently... !?!?

I'm starting to lose hope that they are making a Ring 3... I was looking forward to it since it was supposed to be a prequel with different actors and different director than Ring 2.

Please lemme know if u guys heard anything new about it.

I think you may be mixing up the american with the japanese. There was a prequel called Ring 0: Birthday which was everything you've said.

The only thing I've heard about the American Ring 3 is it's another sequel, but with different characters... if it happens.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:22 AM   #3
NeoBix
Fresh Kill

NeoBix has no status.

Send a message via AIM to NeoBix Send a message via MSN to NeoBix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoBix

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain dead
I think you may be mixing up the american with the japanese. There was a prequel called Ring 0: Birthday which was everything you've said.

The only thing I've heard about the American Ring 3 is it's another sequel, but with different characters... if it happens.
Hrmmm maybe it was just a rumor that I heard that it will be prequel. But I hope it is a prequel, but hell I will still go see it even if it's a sequel if it's done right. Fresh actors and a new director and a solid plot would revive the franchise.

Lord Katsumoto: "Do you believe a man can change his destiny?"

Cpt. Nathan Algren: "I think a man does what he can... until his destiny is revealed to him."

—(The Last Samurai, 2003)
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:27 AM   #4
mardman marx
Not Dead Yet

mardman marx has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain dead

Jeez, was the Ring 2 not bad enough? I hope they make it and it grosses $388, $502 (internationally). Greedy assbags.

George A. Romero quotes:
“It's still hard for me to get past the idea that the zombie were running around. They are supposed to be dead and all messed up.”

“My opinion of a good zombie walk is to loll your head as if it's a little too heavy and the muscles have begun to atrophy.”
mardman marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:08 AM   #5
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...

black coffee has no status.

Send a message via MSN to black coffee

the ring was a great movie (better than the original)
the ring 2 was horrible and boring.

hmm, i dont have any high expectations for ring 3.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:22 AM   #6
mardigian
BANNED

mardigian has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBix
I'm starting to lose hope that they are making a Ring 3.
see, that gives me hope. maybe they came to thier senses and decided NOT to make another terrible sequel. I'm wrong about this, of course. I'm sure they're going to make another crappy sequel/prequel, whatever. Ring 2 was fucking terrible. I wish I never paid the $5 to watch it.

the first one was pretty fun. I definetely enjoyed it. but the second one was so bad that it completely crippled the would-be franchise.
mardigian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #7
HorrorLover101
Fresh Kill

HorrorLover101 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigian
see, that gives me hope. maybe they came to thier senses and decided NOT to make another terrible sequel. I'm wrong about this, of course. I'm sure they're going to make another crappy sequel/prequel, whatever. Ring 2 was fucking terrible. I wish I never paid the $5 to watch it.

the first one was pretty fun. I definetely enjoyed it. but the second one was so bad that it completely crippled the would-be franchise.
Welp, everyone certainly is allowed their own opinions. I quite enjoyed The Ring Two. In my opinion, it was better than let's say...The Devil's Reject, which I thought SUCKED!
HorrorLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:35 PM   #8
Slasher Freak
It... Won't... Die...

Slasher Freak is BACK?

Location: Livin' on Failure St. Two blocks south of Pathetic My Zipcode? All Zeroes

I hope they make another one but in a distant future and SAMARA needs to kill Naomi Watts and the kid!

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One
Slasher Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:40 PM   #9
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher Freak
I hope they make another one but in a distant future and SAMARA needs to kill Naomi Watts and the kid!

I agree. The kid has got to go.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:41 PM   #10
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

The Nightmare has no status.

Send a message via AIM to The Nightmare Send a message via MSN to The Nightmare

I have little interest in this, I really don't care if it happens or not. The Ring 2 was bad enough to kill my interest.