The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series) - Page 287 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 03-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #2861
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse

Yggdrasil is tearing at the fabric of reality.

I know many people hated this ep, because it was mainly talking. I get why people dislike it, but unlike season 2, this was actually interesting dialogue IMO.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #2862
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

The last couple of episodes have actually started to resemble a good show. Tonight's episode was great. No filler, and some solid tension. The Governor stalking Andrea was really well done.

Things are looking up.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #2863
Se7en
The Bad Guy

Se7en is your favorite wigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
The last couple of episodes have actually started to resemble a good show. Tonight's episode was great. No filler, and some solid tension. The Governor stalking Andrea was really well done.

Things are looking up.
Not to mention how awesome those burnt zombies looked.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #2864
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

I've been impressed with this season as a whole. It's a massive step up from the previous two. There's been a lot of tension in season 3. The Govenor is a great character.
Rusted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:46 AM   #2865
Yoxodo
Send... More... Paramedics

Yoxodo is Eenek-chock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
I've been impressed with this season as a whole. It's a massive step up from the previous two. There's been a lot of tension in season 3. The Govenor is a great character.
Thats pretty much how l feel. This show has really found itself this third season. lts interesting that the season began showing Rick and the group being more tight-knit and methodical than before, because by comparison the show itself is tighter and better than ever.

My only gripe is Andrea. Shes probably my favorite character in the comics, but my least favorite on the show. The television version of Andrea is nothing more than a bumbling slut. l guess shes still a crackshot, but l can't even remember the last time she even fired a gun.
Yoxodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #2866
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
Thats pretty much how l feel. This show has really found itself this third season. lts interesting that the season began showing Rick and the group being more tight-knit and methodical than before, because by comparison the show itself is tighter and better than ever.

My only gripe is Andrea. Shes probably my favorite character in the comics, but my least favorite on the show. The television version of Andrea is nothing more than a bumbling slut. l guess shes still a crackshot, but l can't even remember the last time she even fired a gun.
What this show desperately needed was interaction with another group of human survivors and not just focus on Rick and his crew. Now that we have Woodbury and The Govenor it's been great. I haven't read the comics but I hope they don't close season 3 with the death of The Govenor. I hope it carries over into season 4.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #2867
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
What this show desperately needed was interaction with another group of human survivors and not just focus on Rick and his crew. Now that we have Woodbury and The Govenor it's been great. I haven't read the comics but I hope they don't close season 3 with the death of The Govenor. I hope it carries over into season 4.
Either Andrea or the Governor will bite the dust.
I really like this season so far, though I don't have any favorite character on the show - not even Hershell.
I don't get the shortsightedness of the black couple. So many hints and easy 1+1 maths, leading to the conclusion that the Governor is shit and devious. I ed myself a couple of times during this episode.
Burnt or burning zombies?! What a great look that was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #2868
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Either Andrea or the Governor will bite the dust.
I really like this season so far, though I don't have any favorite character on the show - not even Hershell.
I don't get the shortsightedness of the black couple. So many hints and easy 1+1 maths, leading to the conclusion that the Governor is shit and devious. I ed myself a couple of times during this episode.
Burnt or burning zombies?! What a great look that was!
Yeah those two are pretty annoying. I like how they just suddenly turned against the prison, but then realized they have kids there and The Governor is suddenly a bad man.

Last nights ep was pretty cool. The stalking scene and the burnt zombies were great.
Spoiler Below
Obviously Milton will come to Andreas rescue
Old 03-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #2869
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse

Yggdrasil is tearing at the fabric of reality.

Damn, this has to be one of my new favorite episodes.

It was incredibly tense, especially the Gov. stalking Andrea, and it's nice to spend some time alone with the Woodbury-group, instead constant switching between them and Ol' Rick & Co. The violence felt a little bit more dark and gruesome as well, like the repeated head-crushing and the burning of the "Walker-pit" and "Walker-truck".

Tyreese and Sasha acted a little bit stupid in this episode, though, but it didn't really bother me. At least they seem like decent people.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #2870
Klown
Super Moderator

Klown has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
Damn, this has to be one of my new favorite episodes.

It was incredibly tense, especially the Gov. stalking Andrea, and it's nice to spend some time alone with the Woodbury-group, instead constant switching between them and Ol' Rick & Co. The violence felt a little bit more dark and gruesome as well, like the repeated head-crushing and the burning of the "Walker-pit" and "Walker-truck".

Tyreese and Sasha acted a little bit stupid in this episode, though, but it didn't really bother me. At least they seem like decent people.
I agree. Very good episode. The stalk sequence was fantastic, and one of the best moments so far in the show.

Blu-ray / DVD Collection | Horror Etc. Podcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
Thank God for Jeff Goldblum
Klown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the walking dead