The Walking Dead (Live-Action Series) - Page 226 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #2251
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse

NightmareWarrior has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman31680 View Post
I hope you guys realize that the scenes that flashed before shane died was a clue to the virus itself.

Its NOT airborne, Its NOT from when Shane stabbed the zombie then cut his hand on the bus (Which seems to be a popular belief...)

I won't say how because I don't want to ruin it for everyone. But the scenes gives clues.

How else would he become a zombie so fast... with no bites?
You mean the quick flashes of the zombies before he came back to life.

I can't think of any other explanation other than it being an airborn toxic. Plus remember the kid that Shane killed also came back to life with no bites or scratches.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #2252
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Spoiler Below
If it's like Romero's zombies, it's no necessarily a matter of everyone already being infecting, just that any dead body with an intact brain is gonna animate due to the environmental background radiation that's now present.

That radiation doesn't seem to be at a level that's at all deadly to the living tho. But zombie bites are deadly, so how's that work. I would think it's like injecting already deadly matter, i.e. dead body blood, fluids, goo, that alone would be like necro-tetanus. Add to that it's also like a concentrated dose of the zombie radiation.

This is if it's radiation based at all. We don't know what's causing it. They've never said it was a virus I don't think, just cause they were at the CDC doesn't mean it's a virus. Just that if all this was happening around you, then yeah, virus is gonna be your first and best guess, but it's not the only thing it could be.

As for Shane, it seemed to me he'd been turning into a zombie before he first went into the shed. What got him I'm not sure, but he was sure acting funny, having trouble thinking straight, trying to clear his head. By the time we got the showdown with Rick, he was nearly like the infected in 28 Days, his rational thought processes were going downhill fast.
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #2253
frogman31680
Not Dead Yet

frogman31680 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfang View Post
SPOILER

Many people think that when Shane was trapped on the bus he decided to stab the one zombie in the head was when he got infected.

People seem to think that Shane stabbed one zombie in the head, then (Thinking it was a bright idea) cut his hand to use his blood as a lure for the zombies so he could stab more of them.

I don't remember him stabbing one first, although I could be wrong.

Also, as for how he has been acting, think of how things went for him.

He lost a woman he was falling in love with because Rick came back. He lost the chance to be a father cause Rick came back. He risked his life trying to get supplies to save that kid. He made the tough decision to take another man's life to save the kid he could never keep as his own. NOT TO MENTION the woman he says he loves seems to like playing mind games with him.

A man can only take so much before he can snap. Sure he says he still loves them, but when he shot Otis and took him down, I think he realizes that the only one that cares about him is himself. He is losing everything else around him. All the things that he had left to live for.

Taking Rick into the field to kill him was the last irrational thought that he had. If I kill Rick, I get everything back. Doesn't work that way.

Shane was lost a long time ago. Sure he made things tough for the group, but I think as whacked as he was, he also did a lot for them as well.

The rest of the show will be more interesting.

But I am still PISSED that Dale had to go. He was one of my favorite characters.....
frogman31680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #2254
Voxx
BD Mega Zombie

Voxx is slowly decaying

... Yup...
Old 03-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #2255
Kizmo
Not Dead Yet

Kizmo is evidently alienating everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman31680 View Post
I hope you guys realize that the scenes that flashed before shane died was a clue to the virus itself.

Its NOT airborne, Its NOT from when Shane stabbed the zombie then cut his hand on the bus (Which seems to be a popular belief...)

I won't say how because I don't want to ruin it for everyone. But the scenes gives clues.

How else would he become a zombie so fast... with no bites?
If the answer is along the lines of Satan's minions, I'm quittin this show for good.
Kizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #2256
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is going to show that bitch a scary movie... bitches love scary movies

My facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro..._type=bookmark

My film collection...
http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/owned 4984 films and counting
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #2257
Kizmo
Not Dead Yet

Kizmo is evidently alienating everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
You are like a god to me.
Kizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #2258
Laura6
Fresh Kill

Laura6 is sexy and she knows it!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Laura6

I wish Lori would have died...cannot stand her or Carl!!
Laura6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #2259
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...

black coffee has no status.

Send a message via MSN to black coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post

Fuckin' Lori...
Old 03-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #2260
Evil Pug
Not Dead Yet

Evil Pug is Perfect, baby. Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
Season 2: Episode 12 - OMG....what a doozy of an episode. The suspense was fantastic!! I enjoyed the Lori and Shane scenes, but it was too little too late. Shane was already losing it. LOVED the showdown between Shane and Rick. The 2 alpha males finally taking the other out. I knew it was gonna happen..I just didnt think it would have been this quick. I was shocked and surprised and on the edge of my seat. Awesome writing and solid performances. Season 2 has been shocking as hell. 1 more episode to go..and looks the walkers are gonna be attacking the farmhouse residents.

10/10
Same here. I thought the showdown would happen but not this season.
Evil Pug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the walking dead