Freddy vs Jason - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Locked Threads

Locked Threads Where closed threads go to die...

Old 12-29-2005, 10:29 AM   #1
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Hilti De-walt has no status.

Default Freddy vs Jason

I was watching this last night and couldnt help my self but to start a thread. My G.F brought this for me and thank god cause I would never waste my money on this. I did pay to see it in the theatres.

Am I the only one who thought that this flick was absolute garbage. I read some where or heard that they had to write the scrpit 15 times to get it perfect if so this is what they come up with, maybe they should have gave the movie to some one else to write or direct whatever.

I mean not only is there just a numerous amount of corny and dumb lines as well as dialogue, but every time they show Jason they play the trade mark sound in the back round whcih gets annoying also Freddy's continuous use of the word bitch ( which I dont get is it suppose to be funny or cool ).Since when did Freddy get his 3rd degree black belt. As well as Freddy talking to the screen saying " My powers aint strong enough lets let Jason have some fun" I meran are you kidding me, what are they trying to let the viewers feel a connection with the movie, there are about 3 more lines I could think of off the top of my head that are just as bad another is when they try figure out what is going on and coinsidently guess exactly what is going, exactly what a guess they say something like this """maybe freddys powers are to weak so he woke JAson to do the killing till freddy is strong again""". Another corny scene was when Jason turns into the kid and he is on the floor wearing the mask, i mean that was absolutley bad and I guess was meant to make all the original fans say wow look how they are briging it back to the original... CORNY>>>>

I think this movie was intended more the kids of this generation then the ones who grew up watching the orifginal Freddy and Jason. They made Freddy and Jason seem more funny and made them to be more fun than what they should have this seemed like a teeny bopper horror movie.

this movie was so bad I cant get over it it could have been somuch better IMO, as for a part 2 I will rent it cause Jason is in it, but RENT thats all.

Sorry to bitch and moan but when i walked out the theatres I was in complete shcok at how bad it was.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:34 AM   #2
Doc
It... Won't... Die...

Doc is a hillbilly.

Send a message via AIM to Doc

Have you ever watched any of the Friday the 13th Movies, or the Nightmare on Elm Street movies? Freddy is a wisecracking loony in those as well. The trademark Jason sound plays whenever we see him in the F13 movies as well. That's what I don't understand about people complaining about this movie. It's really not that different from the two films it came from. Which is why I personally enjoy it.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:43 AM   #3
francesco
Fresh Kill

francesco has no status.

I loved it. It's smart and funny. Sorry I'm not agree with u.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:55 AM   #4
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Hilti De-walt has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco
I loved it. It's smart and funny. Sorry I'm not agree with u.
Fine, I just dont know I understand Freddy is wise cracking but it doesnt bring the same feel for Jason as it should Freddy is some what the same.

I just thought the movie was written bad and should have been done by some one else.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:04 AM   #5
saddmachine
Fresh Kill

saddmachine has no status.

Send a message via AIM to saddmachine

granted, this movie is pretty cheesey, but so are ALL of the NOES and F13 films. all it did was update the cheese factor to today's terms and "humor". i think this movie is a fun ride and it's great how they incorporate the dream supressant drug used in Dream Warriors.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:07 AM   #6
SirStoneyOfBow
It... Won't... Die...

SirStoneyOfBow is gonna jook you with his jook.

This movie is bad. So, so bad. Some people might say its homage to the countless Freddy and Jason movies - I saw it as Hollywood robbing us to make a quick buck. I was looking forward to this pile of toilet scrapings, and my god - what I got made me very sour... believe it or not.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:18 AM   #7
travis83
The Living Dead

travis83 is the thread killer

I actually liked it. I was just so happy to see Jason and Freddy on the big screen again, I didn't notice any of the flaws. Sure, none of the teenagers can act but who cares? This is a Freddy vs Jason movie. Do you expect MacBeth? Plus Monica Keenan has (as Butthead would put it) "really big thingies." I had heard so much talk about this movie for practically a decade, I was happy to finally see it happen even if everyone else thought it was shit.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:27 AM   #8
SirStoneyOfBow
It... Won't... Die...

SirStoneyOfBow is gonna jook you with his jook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis83
Plus Monica Keenan has (as Butthead would put it) "really big thingies."
If you are referring to that brunette chick in the shower - that supposedly was a body double. Nevermind eh?

Fucking perv

Old 12-29-2005, 12:38 PM   #9
saddmachine
Fresh Kill

saddmachine has no status.

Send a message via AIM to saddmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStoneyOfBow
I saw it as Hollywood robbing us to make a quick buck.
this is probably true, but isn't that what all of the freddy and jason sequels were?
Old 12-29-2005, 12:42 PM   #10
travis83
The Living Dead

travis83 is the thread killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStoneyOfBow
If you are referring to that brunette chick in the shower - that supposedly was a body double. Nevermind eh?

Fucking perv

No, I'm talking about the female lead that couldn't act her way out of a brown paper bag. She kept all of her clothes on and left more for the imagination. Sure the Baywatch-esque running at the end is cheesy, but my aren't they glorious when they bounce. Up and down. Up and down. 'Tis almost mezmerizing.