Slumber Party Massacre 3 - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Golden Age

Golden Age Horror movies from the 1960's - 1980's.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:20 AM   #11
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse

RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStarboy View Post
I actually thought this one was a fairly decent installment to the series. At least it redeemed itself after that horrible second installment anyway. What I loved so much about the movie is who the killer is really took me by surprise. And personally I thought Maria was the prettiest out of the girls. But hey, different strokes for different folks right?
I think Juliet was the prettiest.
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #12
Ebbemonster
Rotting Corpse

Ebbemonster has no status.

At a moment there I was confused with all the praising, but then I found out that I was thinking of the shitty "Sorority house massacre 3"
Old 04-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #13
Shinobi37
Rotting Corpse

Shinobi37 is swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbemonster View Post
At a moment there I was confused with all the praising, but then I found out that I was thinking of the shitty "Sorority house massacre 3"
Holy Fuckin' shit!!!! that's it!!! I was trying to remember the name of these damn movies, the drone looking plaid wearing big guy chasing the women. I knew this existed, I just couldn't remember what it was. I even went to joe bob briggs site to see if I could find if it was on there. I didn't find it, but I don't remember looking that thoroughly.

Hell Yeah, brings back my younger days somewhat

Shinobi37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #14
Ebbemonster
Rotting Corpse

Ebbemonster has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi37 View Post
Holy Fuckin' shit!!!! that's it!!! I was trying to remember the name of these damn movies, the drone looking plaid wearing big guy chasing the women. I knew this existed, I just couldn't remember what it was. I even went to joe bob briggs site to see if I could find if it was on there. I didn't find it, but I don't remember looking that thoroughly.

Hell Yeah, brings back my younger days somewhat
Yeah, that is the guy! Recall is so much easier than to remember

I keep mixing the two up As far as I remember the first one was ok.
I got a hold on the third one because of the poster:

I love Die Hard, and I love slashers - so WHAT A PERFECT MIX, right?

It used to be close to impossible to get a hold on it, but it looks like things have changed.....

NOTE: LoL, in the trailer for "Sorority House Massacre" there is a scene from "Slumber Party Massacre" - the scene with the van! http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4186177817/

Last edited by Ebbemonster; 04-10-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Ebbemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #15
Jinx
I Eat Brains!

Jinx is Gutter

Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx

I like cheese in my flicks just as much as the next person but part 2 was terrible

1st & 3rd are quality flicks

watch the 3rd if you liked part 1
Old 06-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #16
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts and nipples I have ever seen in my life!! She was also spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie that was laughable. All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills,suspense,action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie.

7/10
Old 06-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #17
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse

RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
"Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts and nipples I have ever seen in my life!! She was also spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie that was laughable. All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills,suspense,action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie.

7/10
nice high body count in this one too. good stuff.

(7/10)
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
BeRightBack
Flyboy

BeRightBack is doing people, and seeing things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post

7/10
lol when I was watching this last night, I was wondering what was up with the one really pale (looked like she had vampire makeup on) girl with the weird hair. Somehow she didn't fit. The whole movie is a mixed bag of tricks. I noticed for the first half of the movie, it was kinda sefl referential, and talked about masks. Played around with a few ideas, but ultimately it just was a regular slasher film. Compared to part 2, this one tones down the gore, and in your face campyness, and goes for a more traditional slasher approach. This one also had one awesome ass rock song playing when 2 of the teens start having sex. One can only wonder if Christian Bale got inspiration from Brittain Frye, for American Psycho. He goes nuts, in a cool homage scene to Halloween. Add in a bit of cheese, like the character named "weirdo", and one particular scene when the girls stand there while the killer is blind, and watch their friend get killed, lots of tits, and some decent practical effects, and you have a campy, good time, that is one of the better, more entertaining slashers out there. What's even cooler, is that this is a 90's horror movie. 7.5/10

Last edited by BeRightBack; 08-29-2012 at 04:58 PM.
BeRightBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #19
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRightBack View Post
lol when I was watching this last night, I was wondering what was up with the one really pale (looked like she had vampire makeup on) girl with the weird hair. Somehow she didn't fit. The whole movie is a mixed bag of tricks. I noticed for the first half of the movie, it was kinda sefl referential, and talked about masks. Played around with a few ideas, but ultimately it just was a regular slasher film. Compared to part 2, this one tones down the gore, and in your face campyness, and goes for a more traditional slasher approach. This one also had one awesome ass rock song playing when 2 of the teens start having sex. One can only wonder if Christian Bale got inspiration from Brittain Frye, for American Psycho. He goes nuts, in a cool homage scene to Halloween. Add in a bit of cheese, like the character named "weirdo", and one particular scene when the girls stand there while the killer is blind, and watch their friend get killed, lots of tits, and some decent practical effects, and you have a campy, good time, that is one of the better, more entertaining slashers out there. What's even cooler, is that this is a 90's horror movie. 7.5/10
Old 08-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #20
ReptilianPig
Rotting Corpse

ReptilianPig is a glowing grin in the pitch black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbemonster View Post
Yeah, that is the guy! Recall is so much easier than to remember

I keep mixing the two up As far as I remember the first one was ok.
I got a hold on the third one because of the poster:

I love Die Hard, and I love slashers - so WHAT A PERFECT MIX, right?
"I have no idea what this is, but sure am glad it's here."

- How many words can you type a minute?

> "14 - if you aren't worried about accuracy."

Oh man, this movie is somethin.' I had a copy that I recently sold for like 80 bucks. This is a bad ass slasher. The ginger is the greatest.

Afterhours. High rise building. Lingerie inventory. Perfect.
Throw in some crispy Chinese food, ancient demons, shower scene tittEEEEs[when the women in distress are not clad in lingerie and high heels], machine guns, Orville Ketchum... At the toppish near the bad-good category.

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaddict View Post
My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.
ReptilianPig is offline   Reply With Quote