New Avatar and Signature Rules - Effective 6/19 - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > News and Announcements

News and Announcements Site news and happenings, if somethings going on you'll hear about it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #11
brain dead
It... Won't... Die...
 
brain dead's Avatar
brain dead is dancing to the pipes of pan
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Stonehenge! Where the demons dwell.
Posts: 19,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post

Srsly?
ya, srsly.
__________________
brain dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 is following Joe Carrol
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,165
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default

I hate this new no avatar avatar.
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #13
HORRORFAN4LIFE
Fresh Kill
 
HORRORFAN4LIFE's Avatar
HORRORFAN4LIFE is wondering who owns the original NOES house and that they are fucking Lucky!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Posts: 472
Default

so obviously mine is over the limit. Thats gay, Myers yours is smaller than tool sheds yet his is ok. LAME!
__________________
------------------------------------
------------------------------------

SCRE4M
HORRORFAN4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power
 
Caustic Coffee's Avatar
Caustic Coffee is the I in team.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORRORFAN4LIFE View Post
so obviously mine is over the limit. Thats gay, Myers yours is smaller than tool sheds yet his is ok. LAME!
I think you misread Shed's post.

You don't have an animated anything.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
Tool Shed
I Ban People
 
Tool Shed's Avatar
Tool Shed is swimming.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ω (San Francisco)
Posts: 15,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORRORFAN4LIFE View Post
so obviously mine is over the limit. Thats gay, Myers yours is smaller than tool sheds yet his is ok. LAME!
Try reading next time.
__________________

Tool Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #16
dribbz
It... Won't... Die...
 
dribbz's Avatar
dribbz has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,375
Send a message via MSN to dribbz
Default

I'm assuming I'm fine. If not, I'll find out when I get my warning/infraction. Or I can go check my Photobucket.
__________________
Take your pants off
dribbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
melch
Rotting Corpse
 
melch's Avatar
melch is eating green berets for breakfast!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 1,658
Default

good news! it's already getting faster!
__________________
melch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #18
Tool Shed
I Ban People
 
Tool Shed's Avatar
Tool Shed is swimming.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ω (San Francisco)
Posts: 15,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dribbz View Post
I'm assuming I'm fine. If not, I'll find out when I get my warning/infraction. Or I can go check my Photobucket.
You're actually over which doesn't make sense consider how small and short your gif is. Ask whoever made it for you to cut the frame rate and it should be fine.

You're currently standing at 540.98.

I resized it and cut some frames out and it's 3kb over, but would be fine. I didn't take my time, so it runs faster but you get the idea of what can be done:

Original________________New One

You can check the size of your avatars by right clicking and selecting properties.

And before people ask me, I'm probably not going to want to resize your stuff for you.
__________________

Tool Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #19
dribbz
It... Won't... Die...
 
dribbz's Avatar
dribbz has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,375
Send a message via MSN to dribbz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Shed View Post
You're actually over which doesn't make sense consider how small and short your gif is. Ask whoever made it for you to cut the frame rate and it should be fine.

You're currently standing at 540.98.

I resized it and cut some frames out and it's 3kb over, but would be fine. I didn't take my time, so it runs faster but you get the idea of what can be done:

Original________________New One

You can check the size of your avatars by right clicking and selecting properties.

And before people ask me, I'm probably not going to want to resize your stuff for you.
Hmm odd. So my new one is fine? I don't even remember who made it for me. If I can't figure it out, I'll just find a new avatar. No big deal to me.
__________________
Take your pants off
dribbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
xXFacelessXx
Fresh Kill
 
xXFacelessXx's Avatar
xXFacelessXx is back bitches!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 763
Default

How come I can't post an animated GiF? It says no by my permissions, but why?
xXFacelessXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patrick swayze, team coco, tiny lister

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC