The Ring Virus - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Foreign Horror

Foreign Horror Discussion for horror films from non US markets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #11
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klownz666 View Post
I would only recommend it to total fanatics of the other films and book
You know this thread is over 7 years old, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #12
klownz666
Fresh Kill
 
klownz666's Avatar
klownz666 is Just klowning around!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 231
Default

Yea but someone spat there dummy out when I started a topic on subconscious cruelty in the extreme section saying there already was one so I just guessed admin here had a thing for one topic per film, I was initially going to start a thread up on this film.
Now your suggesting don't comment on older topics... I give up.
__________________
klownz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #13
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klownz666 View Post
Yea but someone spat there dummy out when I started a topic on subconscious cruelty in the extreme section saying there already was one so I just guessed admin here had a thing for one topic per film, I was initially going to start a thread up on this film.
Now your suggesting don't comment on older topics... I give up.
I'm not saying you shouldn't comment on old topics, but when you post in two different threads about The Ring in one month, I honestly don't see what your point of posting about it again is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klownz666 View Post
I love the ringu and the remake is one of the best remakes I have ever seen!

On DVD I have brought ringu, ringu 2, ring 0: birthday, ring virus, rasen, the ring and the ring two .... I can't find the tv series anywhere though!

Its a shame sadako 3D was so shit so am praying ring 3 will be good!
Remember that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.

Last edited by Se7en; 03-09-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #14
klownz666
Fresh Kill
 
klownz666's Avatar
klownz666 is Just klowning around!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 231
Default

I just post on what I see and what I like, I spend time reading through things and if I like the topic I post, in this case I was going to start a thread on virus not just comment but from the two threads I started in extreme on the pig fucking movie and subconscious one caused a problem... So I haven't bothered posting anymore topic starters.

Another thing is I have only been visiting here a while so am still scanning around and deciding if to stick around or not... And with all the "this member is banned" stuff I don't want to invest to much time yet until I have seen what the vibes are like.
__________________
klownz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #15
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 11,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klownz666 View Post
I just post on what I see and what I like, I spend time reading through things and if I like the topic I post, in this case I was going to start a thread on virus not just comment but from the two threads I started in extreme on the pig fucking movie and subconscious one caused a problem... So I haven't bothered posting anymore topic starters.

Another thing is I have only been visiting here a while so am still scanning around and deciding if to stick around or not... And with all the "this member is banned" stuff I don't want to invest to much time yet until I have seen what the vibes are like.
This site's been pretty dead since last year, and posting in seven year old threads probably isn't going to get any responses.

Didn't mean to be a dick if that's what I came across as, just letting you know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.

Last edited by Se7en; 03-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #16
klownz666
Fresh Kill
 
klownz666's Avatar
klownz666 is Just klowning around!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 231
Default

That's cool no offence taken or anything, I have done having a rummage around all the old threads now anyway.

Oh yea and heads up I won't cause and trouble around here, I never engage in trolling or online sparing
__________________
klownz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC