Friday the 13th Part 2 (201?) - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #21
alleywaykrew
It... Won't... Die...

alleywaykrew is back from the grave.

Send a message via AIM to alleywaykrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dribbz View Post
I will only go to a matinee. I went to it for F13 and there still were cocksuckers all over the place. The guy that sat pretty close to us fricking called someone during the movie and talked in a normal voice. I couldn't believe. I didn't think people could let themself suck that bad.

Ps- Register me for MK Wii is you want... 2364-0867-1850
That's why I recommend going during the week...far fewer cocksuckers.

PS - I will.
Facebook
MySpace
alleywaykrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #22
dribbz
It... Won't... Die...

dribbz has no status.

Send a message via MSN to dribbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleywaykrew View Post
PS - I will.
Cool, I just registered you.

Anyways, back to F13 2.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #23
disanti
The Living Dead

disanti is probably listening to metal

Quote:
Cool, I just registered you.

Anyways, back to F13 2.
Well I guess the question is where do you go with where they left off?

You could do a 1/2 prequel and tell a story of something that happened before the events of the remake. I wrote about it before, but I don't feel like typing it all over again. Have the camp try and reopen 10-12 years after the death of Mrs. Voorhees only to be met with Jason as the killer. Technically I think Mrs. Voorhees kills the counselors the same year Jason drowned so all those sabotage attempts from the original never happened in the current timeline.

or

Do you move forward? Jason kills Clay and Whitney on the dock and escapes back into the woods. You have a dead cop and no one to blame for the murders. The town might overlook a few missing campers but they'd have to go in and do something about a dead Sheriff. I just don't know what they could really do to come up with a group of people that naive to just not realized what's happened at crystal lake and that Jason is running around out there.

Last edited by disanti; 02-18-2009 at 03:56 PM.
disanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #24
kryptonite_soul
Fresh Kill

kryptonite_soul has no status.

i know it can never ever happen but i would love to see a prequel maybe but i know it wouldnt happen....but in an ideal perfect world i would love to have seen a movie that included Mrs Voorhees a bit more maybe a flashback of her killing off the original counsellors....maybe its just cus i love the original Friday the 13th movie sooooo much....and i thought Nana Visitor did an amazing job for the 20 seconds she was in this one....but im a realist i know that would never ever happen

- Eli
"Let The Right One In"

Last edited by kryptonite_soul; 02-18-2009 at 03:55 PM.
kryptonite_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #25
disanti
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite_soul View Post
i know it can never ever happen but i would love to see a prequel maybe but i know it wouldnt happen....but in an ideal perfect world i would love to have seen a movie that included Mrs Voorhees a bit more maybe a flashback of her killing off the original counsellors....maybe its just cus i love the original Friday the 13th movie sooooo much....and i thought Nana Visitor did an amazing job for the 20 seconds she was in this one....but im a realist i know that would never ever happen
I think she could have done better, but the dialogue was just too cookie cutter and unnatural for that scene. If they were going to really show that flashback, they needed to be rolling around in the sand before she got her head lopped off.

I would mind however if they did a 20 min short film on a DVD extra showing a little more. Of what happened that night. Kind of like the "Lost Tales of Crystal Lake " clips they have on the re-releases of the dvds.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #26
dribbz
It... Won't... Die...

dribbz has no status.

Send a message via MSN to dribbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by disanti View Post
Well I guess the question is where do you go with where they left off?

You could do a 1/2 prequel and tell a story of something that happened before the events of the remake. I wrote about it before, but I don't feel like typing it all over again. Have the camp try and reopen 10-12 years after the death of Mrs. Voorhees only to be met with Jason as the killer. Technically I think Mrs. Voorhees kills the counselors the same year Jason drowned so all those sabotage attempts from the original never happened in the current timeline.

or

Do you move forward? Jason kills Clay and Whitney on the dock and escapes back into the woods. You have a dead cop and no one to blame for the murders. The town might overlook a few missing campers but they'd have to go in and do something about a dead Sheriff. I just don't know what they could really do to come up with a group of people that naive to just not realized what's happened at crystal lake and that Jason is running around out there.
I think it will take off where it ended with him killing them. Then that's the end of it. They mostly likely won't have the same people playing Clay and Whitney since they will have small roles. Then it will be that more come there to camp and then the killing begins. Of course there will be some story behind it like how it was with Clay trying to find Whitney. That's what I think. Unless somehow he doesn't kill them off right away and they are trying to run from him and then others somehow get involved.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #27
disanti
The Living Dead

Quote:
I think it will take off where it ended with him killing them. Then that's the end of it. They mostly likely won't have the same people playing Clay and Whitney since they will have small roles. Then it will be that more come there to camp and then the killing begins. Of course there will be some story behind it like how it was with Clay trying to find Whitney. That's what I think. Unless somehow he doesn't kill them off right away and they are trying to run from him and then others somehow get involved.
Well that's the thing. Does he Kill Whitney and Clay on the pier? Personally I wouldn't want to see him chasing down the same characters or see a manhunt for Jason Voorhees as he runs around the lake and ends up in the Jarvis Neck of the woods.

Storyline wise it could work, but the originals 2-3-4 also did that one day after the next type storyline and I'd rather see something new.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
Nightmare
The Living Dead

Nightmare is groovy.

The sequel hasn't been officially announced...but if it happens I hope we get better writers and a better director.
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #29
alleywaykrew
It... Won't... Die...

alleywaykrew is back from the grave.

Send a message via AIM to alleywaykrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
The sequel hasn't been officially announced...but if it happens I hope we get better writers and better director.
It made like eleventy billion dollars, and the producers are chomping at the bit to make one...it's gonna happen.
Facebook
MySpace
alleywaykrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #30
disanti
The Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
The sequel hasn't been officially announced...but if it happens I hope we get better writers and a better director.
PD said it's gonna happen. Read the original post.

Tags
friday the 13th, jason voorhees, joe lynch, slasher