What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up? - Page 644 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Blu-Ray/DVD Releases and Reviews

Blu-Ray/DVD Releases and Reviews Discussion of current and upcoming DVD releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself to be kept to their respective sections.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #6431
sethdlh
Send... More... Paramedics
 
sethdlh's Avatar
sethdlh is chillin'
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: md
Posts: 9,232
Send a message via AIM to sethdlh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Too bad that this edition doesn't contain the orginal, untouched cut with all the real animal kills in it. The label "Director's Edit" version is pretty misleading. I hope there will be someday a real and unedited cut of it.
Eh the "Director's Cut" label isn't really misleading since it is Deodato's preferred cut now. He has stated that he's grown to hate the animal killings. While it isn't uncut, it is in fact the Director's Cut. I'll stick with the uncut version though.
__________________

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91
sethdlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #6432
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead
 
Midnight-Kroovy's Avatar
Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Too bad that this edition doesn't contain the orginal, untouched cut with all the real animal kills in it. The label "Director's Edit" version is pretty misleading. I hope there will be someday a real and unedited cut of it.
This contains both the directors edit and original long version (although cut by 14 secs). I've been off put by the animal violence for a long time so 14 seconds censorship doesn't bother me much.

I will watch the original cut rather than directors cut though to form my own opinion on the matter.
__________________
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #6433
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!
 
HorrorMovieFan's Avatar
HorrorMovieFan has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,009
Default

Terror Train ( I finally got this damn thing..... )
__________________
HorrorMovieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 AM   #6434
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,624
Default

Preordered from Twilight Time:



Bought:

__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #6435
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 has no status.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,304
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default





Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Preordered from Twilight Time:

I hate you! This sold out within like minutes.
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #6436
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
I hate you! This sold out within like minutes.
Indeed?! It took me half an hour to order it, because of adding another Blu-ray (As Good...) to the basket before checkout.

I still want the Fright Night Blu-ray from them. For now and then it only pops up for the most ridiculous prices on Ebay. Damn fuckers.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #6437
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,481
Default

^^^^It's ironic you say that Santa cause look at what i recieved in the mail today!

My sister knows just how much i'm into horror and is always on the lookout for films for my collection. She came across these two beauties at a garage sale for $30 bucks total!!!




They're both brand new and sealed! Apparantly the previous owner had no clue as to how much they're currently going for and was just happy to sell them off. I'm speechless right now, cause i thought it'd be a long time before i had these in my collection.
__________________

Last edited by Iggy; 02-16-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #6438
Deadly Fiend
Demigod
 
Deadly Fiend's Avatar
Deadly Fiend has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
^^^^It's ironic you say that Santa cause look at what i recieved in the mail today!

My sister knows just how much i'm into horror and is always on the lookout for films for my collection. She came across these two beauties at a garage sale for $30 bucks total!!!




They're both brand new and sealed! Apparantly the previous owner had no clue as to how much they're currently going for and was just happy to sell them off. I'm speechless right now, cause i thought it'd be a long time before i had these in my collection.
Lucky!
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #6439
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,733
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #6440
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator is tired
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 12,999
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethdlh View Post
Eh the "Director's Cut" label isn't really misleading since it is Deodato's preferred cut now. He has stated that he's grown to hate the animal killings. While it isn't uncut, it is in fact the Director's Cut. I'll stick with the uncut version though.
Yeah that's the only version I will watch
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC