Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread - Page 1137 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 02-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #11361
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

alright, thanks to all you passionate freddy's revenge fans, i ordered a used dvd and will watch it upon it's arrival, for the first time in crisp, clear dvd on a nice big hi def tv. i respect y'all's opinion that much...
Old 02-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #11362
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Happy 25th, Dream Warriors! You're still the best of the series.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #11363
Cozen
Fresh Kill

Cozen is drinking the worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Nice thread. My fave NOES films would have to be the first, closely followed be Dream Warriors.
Couldn't agree more. The original owns and I thought Dream Warriors was bad arse. The puppet master bit was my favorite kill scene...fucked me up when I was 7 or 8.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #11364
Cozen
Fresh Kill

Cozen is drinking the worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
...almost got it right Heathen, almost.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #11365
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
...or at least near the top!

were you there, heathen? did you attend its' opening 25 years ago? i actually had a nice double up over the friday and saturday of its opening. saw blue velvet on friday night and then dream warriors the next day. all glory to the kb studio in washington, d.c. we were 15 at the time, but they didn't care how old you were and they showed the best movies. and the ushers were more than happy to let you in the back door for a few bucks.

and twas on that day that my lovelorn 15 year old mind and heart, after bearing witness to the heartbreak that was the end of dream warriors, coined the phrase nancylives!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #11366
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post
...or at least near the top!

were you there, heathen? did you attend its' opening 25 years ago? i actually had a nice double up over the friday and saturday of its opening. saw blue velvet on friday night and then dream warriors the next day. all glory to the kb studio in washington, d.c. we were 15 at the time, but they didn't care how old you were and they showed the best movies. and the ushers were more than happy to let you in the back door for a few bucks.

and twas on that day that my lovelorn 15 year old mind and heart, after bearing witness to the heartbreak that was the end of dream warriors, coined the phrase nancylives!
No, I didn't have the pleasure, as I was still incubating. It would've been a blast to see it on the big screen.

Nancy's death is one of the many reasons DW tops the orig; Heather died almost convincingly. Nevertheless, she was still outacted by the rest of the cast, as well as by the Malaysian dream doll.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #11367
Horror Warehouse
Not Dead Yet

Horror Warehouse has no status.

I still haven't got through the remake, i am going to try again .

I think one of the only movies i haven't been able to finish other than This Thing Of Ours, which must remain the worst mob movie ever made.

Freddy's dead for tonight though, a firm favorite for me.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #11368
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
No, I didn't have the pleasure, as I was still incubating. It would've been a blast to see it on the big screen.

Nancy's death is one of the many reasons DW tops the orig; Heather died almost convincingly. Nevertheless, she was still outacted by the rest of the cast, as well as by the Malaysian dream doll.

"i take back all the power i gave you. you're nothing, heathen, you're sh--hey wait a minute, new bestie! we practically have the same fucking name! wanna listen to some lubbock babes' records with me, heathe(r)n?"
Old 02-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #11369
Horror Warehouse
Not Dead Yet

Horror Warehouse has no status.

What Freddy really wanted to say was that - Nancy your bed matress is of poor quality as is the bed linen, i managed to pop right through it."

Ok with the use of my sharp knives but still, a better matress wouldn't go a miss if you wanted a decent nights sleep Nancy.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #11370
Heathen
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylives! View Post

"i take back all the power i gave you. you're nothing, heathen, you're sh--hey wait a minute, new bestie! we practically have the same fucking name! wanna listen to some lubbock babes' records with me, heathe(r)n?"
Because your user name is incorrect, you shall henceforth be called MDD (not to be confused with Major Depressive Disorder, which is what Nancy lovers suffered after viewing DW).

Here is your new avatar: