Suspiria (1977) - Page 77 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Foreign Horror

Foreign Horror Discussion for horror films from non US markets

Old 03-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #761
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Suspiria".......This is one of the best horror movies ever made. Dario Argento is a master horror director. The art direction in this movie is absolutely gorgeous. The deaths are shocking as hell. I felt sorry for the character of Sarah. But as always..when a good character knows too much or is suspicious..they get killed off. There is an interesting mix of characters...but there is also some laughable campy dialogue. The directing is great..and there are some awesome scares in the movie as well. The music score is eerie, haunting, and fantastic!! Wonderful cinematography, some great gore, a few standout performances(Tess Harper,Joan Bennett, and Alida Valli) and a chilling screenplay about witchcraft highlight the movie too...making Suspiria a top notch horror classic! Brilliant!

10/10
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #762
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
"Suspiria".......This is one of the best horror movies ever made. Dario Argento is a master horror director. The art direction in this movie is absolutely gorgeous. The deaths are shocking as hell. I felt sorry for the character of Sarah. But as always..when a good character knows too much or is suspicious..they get killed off. There is an interesting mix of characters...but there is also some laughable campy dialogue. The directing is great..and there are some awesome scares in the movie as well. The music score is eerie, haunting, and fantastic!! Wonderful cinematography, some great gore, a few standout performances(Tess Harper,Joan Bennett, and Alida Valli) and a chilling screenplay about witchcraft highlight the movie too...making Suspiria a top notch horror classic! Brilliant!

10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #763
munster
Not Dead Yet

munster has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post

10/10

Cheers to you, well said...it is the best of the best, Argento at his best. It doesn't get to much better than Suspiria.
munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #764
Doug Brunell
Fresh Kill

Doug Brunell is working on the next manuscript

I love "Suspiria," but for me it doesn't get better than "The Stendhal Syndrome." There is something simply amazing about that film. I've written about it in other places, but I think there is more to be written about it.
Doug Brunell is offline   Reply With Quote