Ultimate Halloween Thread - Page 443 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

View Poll Results: Best Halloween movie?
Halloween 69,025 99.99%
Haloween 2 4 0.01%
Halloween 3 Season of the Witch 1 0.00%
Voters: 69030. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #4421
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED

Vlad The Impaler is gone.

Fuck this forum!
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:36 AM   #4422
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

A simple thank you, would be suffice.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #4423
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
Yeah, bitch! I got tickets to see the re-release of the original on the 30th. This is gonna make my Halloween. Fuck it, this will pretty much make my year. Anyone else gonna see it? I know there's listings of all the theaters showing it on halloweenonscreen.com
I was wondering if this was only going on around here but I guess I found my answer, haha. Rave Motion Pictures in my town are going to be showing it, and my girlfriend as well has never seen Halloween so there will be no better first time than on the big screen. Can't wait!
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #4424
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt

ObeySleepConform is the Cigarette Smoking Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
I was wondering if this was only going on around here but I guess I found my answer, haha. Rave Motion Pictures in my town are going to be showing it, and my girlfriend as well has never seen Halloween so there will be no better first time than on the big screen. Can't wait!
Yeah apparently it's the widest release since it originally came out in 78. I'm definitely not missing the chance. 3 more days. *cue Silver Shamrock Jingle*

ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #4425
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
A simple thank you, would be suffice.
Thank you.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #4426
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse

RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
what are you trying to post here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
Fuck this forum!
if you dont like it, then get off it.
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #4427
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Halloween 6: The Producers Cut"....This is a better version than the theatrical version.There are around 43 minutes of scene changes and extensions through the movie, making it very different from the theatrical release.This one runs at 1 hour 37/38 minutes..and the theatrical version runs at 1hour and 28 minutes. Either way..the producers cut is better in alot of ways. "Jaime" does not get killed on that farm machinery in this one. She is found alive and brought to the hospital. A little later she is killed by "Wynn" who shoots her in the head with a silencer gun. Which is funny however, because after that, the next scene has the nurses and coroner in the room with the body and there is no bullet wound on "Jaime's" head. Another major change is the end with the druid rocks in which "Tommy" places out in a circle. Michael is stopped by them and cant move past them. "Wynn" comes by by Michael in the hallway, and then minutes later "Loomis" find "Michael" on the floor surrounded by those rocks. When "Loomis" takes off the mask he sees that it is "Wynn" dressed in Michael's clothes. Wynn tells Loomis " It's ur game now"..and a second later the thorn symbol appears on Loomis' wrist. Holy shit!! So not sure what the hell happened with that. Either way the Producers Cut is great to have..and is better in many ways than the original release. The screenplay is more solid and I like the theory regarding Michael Myers. Another note of interest: we are shown scenes of the alternate ending/deleted ending of Part 5 with "Michael" being taken into a van by the cult and "Jaime" getting grabbed/kidnapped by someone and screaming.

8/10
Old 11-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #4428
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
what are you trying to post here?
You're not very observant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renacimiento View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
if you dont like it, then get off it.
Due to what I was trying to post I was referring to the forum's bugs and not the forum itself.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #4429
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Halloween: Resurrection"....Oh man this is a pile of fuckery!! I dont see how Moustapha Akkad could have even let this storyline/movie happen? What the hell was he thinking? Busta Rhymes...Tyra Banks....FUCKING CHEESY!! Why they didnt decide to kill BOTH of their gross characters is beyond me? The whole cast was pretty much crap..except for Ryan Merriman and Sean Patrick Thomas!! Bianca Kajlich as "Sara" was "ok"..but nothing special. Only saving grace for this movie was Jaime Lee Curtis who delivered a totally awesome last performance as "Laurie Strode". Curtis must have been annoyed that they decided to make another entry into the series,disregarding H20 and Laurie killing Myers. She must have just wanted them to finally just end her character. I do give the filmmakers credit for cleverly executing a great twist with the whole killing the wrong guy thing to bring back Myers. The first 15 minutes of the movie was totally awesome and then it went downhill from there. I found the whole camera/internet storyline to be annoying!! Last but not least..props to the sexy Brad Loree for doing a good job playing Michael Myers. This is the weakest chapter in the series and shame on Moustapha for letting this shit happen!!

5/10
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #4430
floyd2006
The Living Dead

floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone

Is it just me or does Halloween really blow after H3:Season Of The Witch?

Recently scanned through H4 and Michael Myers was laughable, not scary at all