Ultimate Halloween Thread - Page 442 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

View Poll Results: Best Halloween movie?
Halloween 69,037 99.99%
Haloween 2 5 0.01%
Halloween 3 Season of the Witch 1 0.00%
Voters: 69043. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #4411
Heathen
BANNED
 
Heathen's Avatar
Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
well duh. she/he is my lover.
I hope you two are using protection because you wouldn't want to create a third you and deal with the inevitable, awkward self-love triangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
Newcomer Paul Rudd is "Ok" in the role. A little campy and over the top. Whats with the retarded faces he made when he was trying to get Kara out of that room?
He wants to defeat the killer about whom he had been obsessing since his childhood but is in awe of Michael's power. It's a wonderful contradiction. Paul's performance was spot on throughout.

Last edited by Heathen; 10-21-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #4412
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!
 
HorrorMovieFan's Avatar
HorrorMovieFan has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,012
Default

"Halloween H20".....The return of "Laurie Strode"/Jaime Lee Curtis is frickin' awesome!! This should have been the LAST entry into the series. I love the nods to the original Halloween such as Molly in the classroom and seeing Michael..and bringing back Nancy Stephens as "Marion" from parts 1 and 2. I also love that Janet Leigh has a small part and has scenes with her daughter. It is so cool that they also brought back the original car from Psycho (Leigh's character "Marion" was buried in that car) and that it belongs to Leigh's character in the movie too. The cast is solid. Jaime Lee Curtis delivers a solid and engaging performance. Supporting players Michelle Williams and Josh Hartnett are impressive. LL Cool J is a riot. Adam Arkin was "ok". Jodi O'Keefe was fun to watch and I liked her character. I love the confrontation and chase scenes between Laurie and Michael. She confronted her monster both emotionally and physically, and after killing him by chopping his head off..."Laurie Strode" PREVAILED!! But that is until the next sequel! This should have been the end of the series, perfectly ending off with "Laurie"/Jaime killing off Michael once and for all, and tying up the brother/sister storyline. Some are annoyed that H20 discards the storylines of parts 4-6...but for me this sequel works for the reasons I just gave. The music score is good. There are some wonderful tones in most parts and then a few over the top ones in others. Direction was spot on and the movie had some good scares and creepy atmosphere. An awesome and entertaining chapter in the series.

9/10
__________________
HorrorMovieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #4413
MrBrownEyes
The Living Dead
 
MrBrownEyes's Avatar
MrBrownEyes is loving his awesome chainsaw.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Califuckingnia.
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
Don't try that Halloween shit with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
HMF/RCF, or is it RCF/HMF? Alright, I'm on the phone to the police right now. Don't you even think about leaving.
MrBrownEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #4414
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt
 
ObeySleepConform's Avatar
ObeySleepConform is slipping razorblades into candybars
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cuntsville, USA
Posts: 7,217
Default

Yeah, bitch! I got tickets to see the re-release of the original on the 30th. This is gonna make my Halloween. Fuck it, this will pretty much make my year. Anyone else gonna see it? I know there's listings of all the theaters showing it on halloweenonscreen.com
__________________
38 DAYS 'TIL HALLOWEEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebonation04 View Post
I could post anything right now and no matter what Obey will have a dickish retort.
Stupid Letterbox'd
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #4415
RomeroCarpenter Fan
Rotting Corpse
 
RomeroCarpenter Fan's Avatar
RomeroCarpenter Fan has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
"Halloween H20".....The return of "Laurie Strode"/Jaime Lee Curtis is frickin' awesome!! This should have been the LAST entry into the series. I love the nods to the original Halloween such as Molly in the classroom and seeing Michael..and bringing back Nancy Stephens as "Marion" from parts 1 and 2. I also love that Janet Leigh has a small part and has scenes with her daughter. It is so cool that they also brought back the original car from Psycho (Leigh's character "Marion" was buried in that car) and that it belongs to Leigh's character in the movie too. The cast is solid. Jaime Lee Curtis delivers a solid and engaging performance. Supporting players Michelle Williams and Josh Hartnett are impressive. LL Cool J is a riot. Adam Arkin was "ok". Jodi O'Keefe was fun to watch and I liked her character. I love the confrontation and chase scenes between Laurie and Michael. She confronted her monster both emotionally and physically, and after killing him by chopping his head off..."Laurie Strode" PREVAILED!! But that is until the next sequel! This should have been the end of the series, perfectly ending off with "Laurie"/Jaime killing off Michael once and for all, and tying up the brother/sister storyline. Some are annoyed that H20 discards the storylines of parts 4-6...but for me this sequel works for the reasons I just gave. The music score is good. There are some wonderful tones in most parts and then a few over the top ones in others. Direction was spot on and the movie had some good scares and creepy atmosphere. An awesome and entertaining chapter in the series.

9/10
pretty much it. this is my second favorite sequel in the series.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
Yeah, bitch! I got tickets to see the re-release of the original on the 30th. This is gonna make my Halloween. Fuck it, this will pretty much make my year. Anyone else gonna see it? I know there's listings of all the theaters showing it on halloweenonscreen.com
RomeroCarpenter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #4416
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator is tired
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 13,009
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
pretty much it. this is my second favorite sequel in the series.




Fuck yeah I have Monday off. I'm gonna go see Halloween in theaters. My girlfriend has NEVER seen it. Well she's gonna. Awww yeah.
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #4417
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!
 
HorrorMovieFan's Avatar
HorrorMovieFan has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,012
Default

"Halloween 2 (1981- T.V Cut).....This heavily edited edition of the film is a bit of a mess. Yes the deleted scenes are added in(which is great), but there are many of the original theatrical release scenes missing. Some of the music score is changed up in a few spots, there is added in voiceovers, and all through the movie many scenes have been changed around and mixed up. This rare t.v cut is nice to have, but the best version of the film is the ULTIMATE CUT(only found on Ebay) with the theatrical release and the deleted scenes of the film added in in the right places. So lets just say the t.v version butchered half of this awesome sequel in the series.

6/10
__________________
HorrorMovieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:26 AM   #4418
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

[
YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #4419
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
Vlad The Impaler is gone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,631
Default

YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #4420
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel
 
Renacimiento's Avatar
Renacimiento has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.
Posts: 4,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
[
YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]

__________________
Renacimiento is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC