Ultimate Halloween Thread - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

View Poll Results: Best Halloween movie?
Halloween 69,037 99.99%
Haloween 2 5 0.01%
Halloween 3 Season of the Witch 1 0.00%
Voters: 69043. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Cebonation04
Demigod

Cebonation04 has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default Ultimate Halloween Thread(Trailers Added)

Here I am stealing Dobes idea and making a ultimate Halloween thread. I however will do mine differently.

Halloween: The Night He Came Home(1978)

Plot:On a cold Halloween night in Haddonfield, Illinois in 1963, six year old Michael Myers brutally murdered his teenage sister after she had sex with her boyfriend. Michael is then locked inside Smith's Grove Warren County Sanitarium where he is placed under the care of Dr. Sam Loomis who is the only one who sees the pure evil within the soul of Michael. In October 1978, Michael escapes from the sanitarium. After witnessing the escape, Dr. Loomis heads back to Haddonfield where he knows Michael will kill again on Halloween night. Michael begins stalking three teenagers, Laurie Strode and her friends Annie and Lynda. With the help of the town sheriff, Loomis hunts for Michael and hopes to put an end to his grisly murder spree.
10/10

Halloween 2: More of the Night He Came Home(1981)

Plot:In a continuation of the plot of Halloween, Michael Myers shows off his indestructability by resuming his murder spree despite being gunned down with six bullets in the original movie. Laurie Strode is once more his intended victim, with Dr. Sam Loomis again in hot persuit.
9.8/10

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch(1982)

Plot: This sequel has a plot that is unrelated to the earlier movies of the same name. In this horror story, a large halloween mask making company has plans to kill millions of American children with deadly masks.
The trailer is not the best, but you get the point.
9.5/10

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers(1988)

Plot: 10 years after his first attack on the town of Haddonfield, Michael Myers (George P. Wilbur) comes back to try and kill his young neice, Jamie Lloyd (Danielle Harris) who is the daughter of his first initial victim, Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis).Dr Samuel Loomis (Donald Pleasance) heads back to Haddonfield to try and stop Michael again.
10/10

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers(1989)

Plot:It's one year later after the events of Halloween 4. Michael survives the shootings and on October 31st he returns with a vengeance. Lurking and stalking, Jamie, Rachel, and Rachel's friends, Michael forms a plan to lure Jamie out of the children's hospital where events lead up to the confrontation at the Myers house. Halloween 5 is a dark, thrill ride that will scare the heck out of you!
8.9/10

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Plot: ars ago, Michael Myers terrorized the town of Haddonfield, Illinois. He and his niece, Jamie Lloyd, have disappeared. Jamie was kidnapped by a bunch of evil druids who protect Michael Myers. And now, six years later, Jamie has escaped after giving birth to Michael's child. She runs to Haddonfield to get Dr. Loomis to help her again. Meanwhile, the family that adopted Laurie Strode is living in the Myers house and are being stalked by Myers. It's the curse of Thorn that Michael is possessed by that makes him kill his family. And it's up to Tommy Doyle, the boy from Halloween, and Dr. Loomis, to stop them all.
8.5/10

Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later(1998)

Plot:Laurie Strode (from Halloween I and II) is now the head mistress at a prestigious private school, which is attended by her 17 year-old son. On the 20th anniversary of the events that occurred in Halloween I, Laurie begins having nightmares, flashbacks, and visions of her evil brother, Michael Myers, coming to kill her. Myers shows up at the school on Halloween night, setting the stage for a "final" battle between Myers and Strode.
10/10

Halloween 8: Resurrection(2002)

Plot: When a group of teens win a contest to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home to be broadcast live on the internet, they believe they are in for a little fun and some free publicity. But, things go frightfully wrong and the game turns into a struggle to make it out of the house alive.
8.5/10

How about you guys? Discuss away.
Long Live Diehard Myers Fans!(NO RZ, unless enough people say I should)

Last edited by Cebonation04; 05-26-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
hayes31
Rotting Corpse

hayes31 has no status.

well... one thing i gotta say is...

why doesn't anybody ever listen to loomis? seriously? you'd think after the first couple bodies start showing up the cops would listen to him... but then again we wouldn't have the halloween series
hayes31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
indecent actions
I Eat Brains!

indecent actions is getting the poison out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
Here I am stealing Dobes idea and making a ultimate Halloween thread. I however will do mine differently.

Halloween: The Night He Came Home(197
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LydgEmQWOp0
Plot:On a cold Halloween night in Haddonfield, Illinois in 1963, six year old Michael Myers brutally murdered his teenage sister after she had sex with her boyfriend. Michael is then locked inside Smith's Grove Warren County Sanitarium where he is placed under the care of Dr. Sam Loomis who is the only one who sees the pure evil within the soul of Michael. In October 1978, Michael escapes from the sanitarium. After witnessing the escape, Dr. Loomis heads back to Haddonfield where he knows Michael will kill again on Halloween night. Michael begins stalking three teenagers, Laurie Strode and her friends Annie and Lynda. With the help of the town sheriff, Loomis hunts for Michael and hopes to put an end to his grisly murder spree.
10/10

Halloween 2: More of the Night He Came Home(1981)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CI0xV2DtQXE
Plot:In a continuation of the plot of Halloween, Michael Myers shows off his indestructability by resuming his murder spree despite being gunned down with six bullets in the original movie. Laurie Strode is once more his intended victim, with Dr. Sam Loomis again in hot persuit.
9.8/10

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch(1982)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BuBjGSJI9fI&feature=related
Plot: This sequel has a plot that is unrelated to the earlier movies of the same name. In this horror story, a large halloween mask making company has plans to kill millions of American children with deadly masks.
The trailer is not the best, but you get the point.
9.5/10

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers(198
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIdzaUb65Sg&feature=related
Plot: 10 years after his first attack on the town of Haddonfield, Michael Myers (George P. Wilbur) comes back to try and kill his young neice, Jamie Lloyd (Danielle Harris) who is the daughter of his first initial victim, Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis).Dr Samuel Loomis (Donald Pleasance) heads back to Haddonfield to try and stop Michael again.
10/10

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers(1989)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2HGdxhonGI&feature=related
Plot:It's one year later after the events of Halloween 4. Michael survives the shootings and on October 31st he returns with a vengeance. Lurking and stalking, Jamie, Rachel, and Rachel's friends, Michael forms a plan to lure Jamie out of the children's hospital where events lead up to the confrontation at the Myers house. Halloween 5 is a dark, thrill ride that will scare the heck out of you!
8.9/10

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8QUo6egXbeg&feature=related
Plot: ars ago, Michael Myers terrorized the town of Haddonfield, Illinois. He and his niece, Jamie Lloyd, have disappeared. Jamie was kidnapped by a bunch of evil druids who protect Michael Myers. And now, six years later, Jamie has escaped after giving birth to Michael's child. She runs to Haddonfield to get Dr. Loomis to help her again. Meanwhile, the family that adopted Laurie Strode is living in the Myers house and are being stalked by Myers. It's the curse of Thorn that Michael is possessed by that makes him kill his family. And it's up to Tommy Doyle, the boy from Halloween, and Dr. Loomis, to stop them all.
8.5/10

Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later(199
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xMpeZ1BXEO4
Plot:Laurie Strode (from Halloween I and II) is now the head mistress at a prestigious private school, which is attended by her 17 year-old son. On the 20th anniversary of the events that occurred in Halloween I, Laurie begins having nightmares, flashbacks, and visions of her evil brother, Michael Myers, coming to kill her. Myers shows up at the school on Halloween night, setting the stage for a "final" battle between Myers and Strode.
10/10

Halloween 8: Resurrection(2002)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hA6rANPfwfE&feature=related
Plot: When a group of teens win a contest to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home to be broadcast live on the internet, they believe they are in for a little fun and some free publicity. But, things go frightfully wrong and the game turns into a struggle to make it out of the house alive.
8.5/10

How about you guys? Discuss away.
Long Live Diehard Myers Fans!(NO RZ, unless enough people say I should)
If you want people to see the trailers you just put the numbers in, not the whole link, just FYI...anyway

Rankings

1 and 2 tie for first since I consider them one movie.
The Return of MM
Season of the Witch
The Revenge of MM
The Orgin of MM
H20
RZ Halloween
Ressurection

Is he going to lose both bones?
indecent actions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
hayes31
Rotting Corpse

hayes31 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecent actions View Post
If you want people to see the trailers you just put the numbers in, not the whole link, just FYI...anyway

Rankings

1 and 2 tie for first since I consider them one movie.
The Return of MM
Season of the Witch
The Revenge of MM
The Orgin of MM
H20
RZ Halloween
Ressurection
i'd do the same... except with RZ halloween at the bottom instead of ressurection, 2 below season of the witch... just cause for some reason i wasn't a big fan of 2.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

Halloween 4 > The rest of them

It's one of my most watched movies ever. I never get tired of watching it.
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
indecent actions
I Eat Brains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayes31 View Post
i'd do the same... except with RZ halloween at the bottom instead of ressurection, 2 below season of the witch... just cause for some reason i wasn't a big fan of 2.
So, in summation, you'd do the same but completely different..

Old 04-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
hayes31
Rotting Corpse

hayes31 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecent actions View Post
So, in summation, you'd do the same but completely different..
lol yeah, sorry about that... i was looking at the list and i was only gonna switch around 1 and then i got a little carried away ... way too tough of a decision right now, i love them all...
Old 04-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #8
indecent actions
I Eat Brains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayes31 View Post
lol yeah, sorry about that... i was looking at the list and i was only gonna switch around 1 and then i got a little carried away ... way too tough of a decision right now, i love them all...
I was just messin' wit ya!

Old 04-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #9
jace
Not Dead Yet

jace has no status.

Send a message via MSN to jace

I loved them all except resurrection
jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:08 AM   #10
black coffee
It... Won't... Die...

black coffee has no status.

Send a message via MSN to black coffee

Haha, I love how you didn't include Zombie's version.