Chatroom Shout Out - Page 10 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #91
FukO
We'll Do You Last
 
FukO's Avatar
FukO is in love with Ramona Flowers!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Standing over your Rotting Corpse!
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigian View Post
BD used to have a chatroom, many many moons ago.
When I first read this I thought it said, "many many morons ago." lol
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcanis View Post
He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".
FukO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #92
mossy
It... Won't... Die...
 
mossy's Avatar
mossy is \m/
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Praying at the Church Of Raptor Jesus
Posts: 18,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FukO View Post
When I first read this I thought it said, "many many morons ago." lol
That would be more accurate though.
__________________
mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #93
Phone Hoe
BANNED
 
Phone Hoe's Avatar
Phone Hoe is on the hotline.
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fla.
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
You guys need to install a chatbox(open, streaming chat that any member can participate in) on the main forum page, so whoever wants to use it, can. It's incredibly easy and awesome, another forum I frequent has one and people (seemingly) never leave it.

Most people didn't use the chatroom because of the effort/inconvenience of coming in a thread and loading it.

Just put it on the main forum page/index, right above or underneath 'latest posts' or, if you want to be exclusive or whatever put it in Whateverland above the stickies. Guarantee people will enjoy it.
Kinda the point of the off topic/whateverland section, though I'd like a chatroom to discuss the various phones of the world.
Phone Hoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #94
Sykopath
The Last Son
 
Sykopath's Avatar
Sykopath is doing nothing.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
You guys need to install a chatbox(open, streaming chat that any member can participate in) on the main forum page, so whoever wants to use it, can. It's incredibly easy and awesome, another forum I frequent has one and people (seemingly) never leave it.

Most people didn't use the chatroom because of the effort/inconvenience of coming in a thread and loading it.

Just put it on the main forum page/index, right above or underneath 'latest posts' or, if you want to be exclusive or whatever put it in Whateverland above the stickies. Guarantee people will enjoy it.
Are you speaking of OHMB??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone Hoe View Post
Kinda the point of the off topic/whateverland section, though I'd like a chatroom to discuss the various phones of the world.
True, but the Off-Topic Thread just boosts peoples posts when they merely say nothing important.
So I'm in agreement with a chat on the front page. It would save all these trolls the hassle
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #95
Dimebag lives \m/
Send... More... Paramedics
 
Dimebag lives \m/'s Avatar
Dimebag lives \m/ is loving the boobies
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boobsville
Posts: 8,085
Send a message via MSN to Dimebag lives \m/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post


True, but the Off-Topic Thread just boosts peoples posts when they merely say nothing important.
So I'm in agreement with a chat on the front page. It would save all these trolls the hassle
Didn't you know that's important to have a high post count as soon as possible?
__________________
XBL - Zombie Dime
GTA V
Borderlands 2

Dimebag lives \m/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #96
Karie
Rotting Corpse
 
Karie's Avatar
Karie is into Horror Movies
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NH, USA
Posts: 1,105
Default

Hey! I thought there'd be chat here!
__________________
Karie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #97
Splat
Fresh Kill
 
Splat's Avatar
Splat is basking in the goresomeness that is Extreme Horror Cinema!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Extreme Horror Cinema
Posts: 659
Default

Just wanted to say miss me old mate Fulcee...I mean Mogwai ...the Pommygitcorgifuckingteadrinkingprincecharlesmastur batingfiend.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC