What movie is this/general horror movie question thread - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies

Horror Movies Post about your favorite, or not so favorite horror movies here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #21
the_muffin_man
I Eat Brains!

the_muffin_man has no status.

Send a message via AIM to the_muffin_man Send a message via MSN to the_muffin_man

if used correctly, this is an excellent idea for a thread. its yet another way to cut down on those "one hit wonder" threads as i call them. also i'd like to see all those "Help!!! what horror movie is this?" threads start flowing into here as well; instead of having their own thread.i find this fun because i like trivia, so in a sense its a two for one or even three for one deal.myself and others get to test their knowledge while helping out somebody else. AND anything that controls "pointless" thread count im a fan of. do it do it.

Muff Daddy's Dvds :
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...the+muffin+man

Old 08-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #22
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

MATT PYTHON is Peace, MFers!

Send a message via MSN to MATT PYTHON Send a message via Yahoo to MATT PYTHON

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_muffin_man
if used correctly, this is an excellent idea for a thread. its yet another way to cut down on those "one hit wonder" threads as i call them. also i'd like to see all those "Help!!! what horror movie is this?" threads start flowing into here as well; instead of having their own thread.i find this fun because i like trivia, so in a sense its a two for one or even three for one deal.myself and others get to test their knowledge while helping out somebody else. AND anything that controls "pointless" thread count im a fan of. do it do it.
That was what I was gonna try to do with my random horror thought thread but ZB beat me to the punch.

As far as the split dogs in ROTLD go...... Well, it was mentioned that the were just acting like dogs not zombie dogs. The way I see it there wasnt a whole lot a split zombie dog can do especially when its attached to the board. Yeah the zombie dog sounded fine but the human zombies talked as well so there really isnt a difference there. If it had been a whole dog that wasnt attached to a board I believe it would have been trying to eat people.

/
Old 08-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #23
ZOMBIE COMMANDO
Send... More... Paramedics

ZOMBIE COMMANDO is eating a bowl of fuck.

Send a message via AIM to ZOMBIE COMMANDO

Perhaps if human zombies only attack people then animal zombies will only attack their own species. Just a guess.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:26 AM   #24
evolved evil
Rotting Corpse

evolved evil has no status.

Send a message via AIM to evolved evil Send a message via Yahoo to evolved evil

ive always had a problem with halloween.i understand was was"possed" by something evil but what was that evil?why did that evil make him so strong?why did he know where to go if the evil had control of him?was he turned into more of a great white(what i meen is he can sencse life and fear when you think about it) so to speak of humans or just a killing machine?there are a lot of things that can be asked about just micheal himself and the things he does and the way he acts but those are just some questions ive always wondered and i thought id bring them up.

Divine Intervention
Old 08-13-2005, 04:41 PM   #25
SYL
Send... More... Paramedics

SYL has no status.

Send a message via MSN to SYL

I have a few TCM questions.
Why did the hitchhiker even appear at the begging of the movie? If you think about it, theres no reason as to why he should be in that part of the movie. Well, now that it think of it, maybe he was sent to get people for the family, and when he smeared the blood in the van, it was kind of a message for the cook at the gas station...sounds plausible...but maybe he was just there to tell the audience that if they thought that was disturbing, wait till you see whats coming...

Also, why did the cook tell the kids to stay away from the old franklin house, if hes own house was near by? Was it hes good side trying to help them? Or was he just trying to make the kids curious?
Old 08-13-2005, 06:55 PM   #26
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is broke and out of tequila.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Regarding the Halloween question - I never saw Myers so much as being possessed, but more of an image of pure evil. He is the boogyman. Instead of becoming evil, like most serial killers, he was born without a soul and his only purpose is to kill.

As for the strength question, that's a toss up. Being demonic, the belief that insane people suppossedly are very strong, or maybe the person that taught him to drive introduced him to the hospital gym. He is a big guy afterall.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:43 PM   #27
ZoMbIeBaBe
I Eat Brains!

ZoMbIeBaBe is splotchy, blotchy, bitchy and itchy

I watched "The Thing" for the first time tonight (thanks Tony ) and I was wondering how Blair got out of the shed? I realize that he dug the hole and was building the ship, but it didn't look like there was a way out down there, and if there was, MacReady and the other two still went up the hole and back into the shed. Was there a way out down there, and if not, even though Blair was one of the things, he still couldn't have gotten out of a door that was locked from the outside.

Am I reading too much into this? It's been nagging at me. That was the only flaw in that movie IMO. Loved every creepy minute of it...
Old 08-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #28
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is broke and out of tequila.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Okay, I'm trying to find out the name of this movie. I saw it on television when I was in the 7th or 8th grade. It's probably pretty cheesy by today's standards, but I remember being surprised by how bloody it was. All I can remember was that there was a guy that had either a greenhouse or a building where he was hiding giant, killer plants. They may have been venus flytraps or at least something like them.

I know it's not much to go on, but that's all I really remember.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:51 AM   #29
LeatherFace666
Rotting Corpse

LeatherFace666 has no status.

im not sure but Little Shop Horror? thats all i can think of

mydvds
Old 08-31-2005, 11:05 AM   #30
The Nightmare
The Living Dead

The Nightmare has no status.

Send a message via AIM to The Nightmare Send a message via MSN to The Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel
I've always wondered where the misconception of Jason using a chainsaw. Was it just a mix of "cliches" of hockey masks and TCM about the genre? Or was there some spoof of Friday that got people passing Jason off as a saw-wielding maniac? The only time I remember Jason using a power tool was in A New Blood with the weed-whacker...
There was a spoof of the Friday The 13th Movies, it was called Halloween Camp The killer in it wore a mask like Jasons and was wielding a chainsaw.