What movie is this/general horror movie question thread - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies

Horror Movies Post about your favorite, or not so favorite horror movies here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
ZoMbIeBaBe
I Eat Brains!

ZoMbIeBaBe is splotchy, blotchy, bitchy and itchy

Default What movie is this/general horror movie question thread

I made a similar thread about a year back, but it appears to be gone, so I'm starting this up again. If you have a quick question about a specific horror movie, post it here rather than making a new thread. I realize that there are "Official Such and such" threads all over the place, but if you have a question about a movie you haven't seen, you don't want to touch those with a ten foot pole.

This is not a debate thread, so if you want to know people's interpretation of what was in the very bright room at the end of "Cube" this is not the place to do it.
If you have one of those "What movie should I rent that will make my GF let me fuck her in the ass?" questions, this isn't the place either. This is for specific questions that can be answered easily, quickly and without much thought. Factual questions if you will.

For instance, in the last thread of this nature, I asked if there was ever an explaination given (on the DVD extras or in an interview or something) for why it seemed to take longer for the Russian girl in DOTD '04 to change into a zombie. Asked and answered, it was, yes. (we need a Yoda smiley)

My question this round is: My dumb ass bought Re-Animator, and Beyond Re-Animator thinking that Beyond was the second and Bride was the third. Yeah, HUGE dumb ass. My question is, though I'm going to (soon hopefully) get Bride and watch it, will I be doing a huge disservice to myself by watching Beyond before then? Is there stuff that goes on in Beyond that I will need to have seen Bride to understand? Does my question make a lick of sense?
Old 08-11-2005, 11:07 AM   #2
BarkerRulez
Send... More... Paramedics

BarkerRulez is striking at mental apparitions like a drunk on a vacant street.

In that one horror movie, about the guy with the hockey mask and machete, how did he come back from the dead?? I never understood that one
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
Mao Zedong
Old 08-11-2005, 11:07 AM   #3
Ite
BANNED

Ite has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Ite

Watch them in order.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:08 AM   #4
Ite
BANNED

Ite has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Ite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarkerRulez
In that one horror movie, about the guy with the hockey mask and machete, how did he come back from the dead?? I never understood that one
The Necronemecan.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
BarkerRulez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ite
Quote:
The Necronemecan.
Uhhhh huh....I get it now
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
Mao Zedong
Old 08-11-2005, 11:42 AM   #6
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

MATT PYTHON is Peace, MFers!

Send a message via MSN to MATT PYTHON Send a message via Yahoo to MATT PYTHON

Hmm, I about made a thread sorta like this last night. Kind of a random horror thought thread. Well, I had this thought on zombies. What happens to zombies in the winter? You know the bastards get frozen. Would winter not be the perfect time for humans to go out and destroy the brains of all the frozen zombies?

/
Old 08-11-2005, 11:49 AM   #7
BarkerRulez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT PYTHON
Hmm, I about made a thread sorta like this last night. Kind of a random horror thought thread. Well, I had this thought on zombies. What happens to zombies in the winter? You know the bastards get frozen. Would winter not be the perfect time for humans to go out and destroy the brains of all the frozen zombies?
That is a damn good idea...Never thought about that....But it never snows where I'm from, we'd be fucked on that idea
Mao Zedong
Old 08-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #8
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Quote:
That is a damn good idea...Never thought about that....But it never snows where I'm from, we'd be fucked on that idea
That makes me think of something else, would the zombies be smart enough to migrate?

/
Old 08-11-2005, 12:02 PM   #9
ZoMbIeBaBe
I Eat Brains!

ZoMbIeBaBe is splotchy, blotchy, bitchy and itchy

Quote:
But since zombies are technically dead, and thus don't have blood circulating anymore, they're already "cold blooded" per se. What is there to freeze? Plus, zombies seem to be in constant motion, and one could guess that they don't need sleep, so it's not like they'd be still long enough to actually freeze stiff.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:22 PM   #10
MATT PYTHON
It... Won't... Die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMbIeBaBe
Quote:
But since zombies are technically dead, and thus don't have blood circulating anymore, they're already "cold blooded" per se. What is there to freeze? Plus, zombies seem to be in constant motion, and one could guess that they don't need sleep, so it's not like they'd be still long enough to actually freeze stiff.
I still believe they would slowly freeze. They are dead so I dont see how you would consider them cold blooded. What is there to freeze? Uh, dead flesh. What happens when you pu a steak in the freezer? It freezes. Even if it were moving around it would eventually freeze.

/
Closed Thread