All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) - Page 32 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Modern Horror

Modern Horror Horror Movies of the 1990's - present.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #311
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a caffeine fiend takin' shots of soda
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 10,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweengirl13 View Post
Same
Same.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #312
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse
 
NightmareWarrior's Avatar
NightmareWarrior has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,170
Default

I still don't understand how it doesn't have an US release yet. It was filmed in 2005 and still no release for the US. WTF. But guess everyone seen it already through downloading
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #313
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a caffeine fiend takin' shots of soda
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 10,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
I still don't understand how it doesn't have an US release yet. It was filmed in 2005 and still no release for the US. WTF. But guess everyone seen it already through downloading
Yeah, as cool as it would be to see it released, there really is no money in it now since almost everyone who had any interest in it downloaded it, so there really is no point for whoever is in charge of it to go through the trouble to get it released.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #314
rawrockkillzme
Not Dead Yet
 
rawrockkillzme's Avatar
rawrockkillzme has no status.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12
Default

I've seen better slashers before, but this one was pretty cool. It has twists that you can see coming and the gore is just okay, but still a fun watch.
__________________
That the wind came out of the cloud by night, Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.
rawrockkillzme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #315
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a caffeine fiend takin' shots of soda
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 10,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrockkillzme View Post
I've seen better slashers before, but this one was pretty cool. It has twists that you can see coming and the gore is just okay, but still a fun watch.
You actually saw the twist?
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #316
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse
 
NightmareWarrior's Avatar
NightmareWarrior has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
Yeah, as cool as it would be to see it released, there really is no money in it now since almost everyone who had any interest in it downloaded it, so there really is no point for whoever is in charge of it to go through the trouble to get it released.
Yea I agree but would still be nice to own the DVD since apparently there would be a commentary and "a making of" feature and that stuff interests me.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #317
wannaplayagame?
Not Dead Yet
 
wannaplayagame?'s Avatar
wannaplayagame? is like paradise
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Default

Im looking forward on seeing this movie
wannaplayagame? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #318
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse
 
NightmareWarrior's Avatar
NightmareWarrior has no status.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaplayagame? View Post
Im looking forward on seeing this movie
If you live in America, you probably won't see it unless you download the film. This film won't never get released on DVD in America because any distributor knows that there just no money in it since anyone who wanted to see the film has downloaded it.

But never say never, there is a Matt Damon film that just got released in 2011 and it was filmed in 2006.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #319
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is a caffeine fiend takin' shots of soda
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 10,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
If you live in America, you probably won't see it unless you download the film. This film won't never get released on DVD in America because any distributor knows that there just no money in it since anyone who wanted to see the film has downloaded it.

But never say never, there is a Matt Damon film that just got released in 2011 and it was filmed in 2006.
Yeah, but that's Matt Damon. Big difference.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #320
foreverlost
Fresh Kill
 
foreverlost's Avatar
foreverlost is returning some video tapes.
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweengirl13 View Post
Same
Yeah, this should've got a theatrical release. Those idiots.
__________________
foreverlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC