My New 'Found Footage' Youtube Horror Series - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > The Fan Forum

The Fan Forum Post all your fan art here for everyone to enjoy. Fan Films, pictures, songs, poems, stories, whatever...

Old 06-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
Colonel Cinematic
The Living Dead

Colonel Cinematic is the real Slim Shady.

Default My New 'Found Footage' Youtube Horror Series

Hello everyone, I've been working on a Youtube horror series in the same vein as 'Marble Hornets' and I'd like some advice/thoughts on the first two uploads I've made so far, and I also need a name for it.

I feel like It's going to turn into a cross between Ju-On, V/H/S, and Marble Hornets. Here's my Youtube channel to check out what I have so far:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFilmFanatic
Colonel Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

My room was pitch black at the time and it was actually quite tense watching you go round with the flashlight, anticipating a possible scare.

Good luck with it as this stuff can be popular, loads of kids watch those fake ghost videos etc. Be good to make something that actually scares them.

You could probably get hits by pretending its completely legitimate as people are gullible or they want to believe.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
Colonel Cinematic
The Living Dead

Colonel Cinematic is the real Slim Shady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
My room was pitch black at the time and it was actually quite tense watching you go round with the flashlight, anticipating a possible scare.

Good luck with it as this stuff can be popular, loads of kids watch those fake ghost videos etc. Be good to make something that actually scares them.

You could probably get hits by pretending its completely legitimate as people are gullible or they want to believe.
I always find the creepiest stuff barely seen in a barely lit environment. As cliche as it sounds, the unknown scares me more than anything and seeing (or barely seeing) something terrible lit by as little light as possible always scares me the most. I plan on going more for those types of scares as apposed to going full out, but once this takes off I have some seriously creepy stuff in mind. Thanks alot man!
Colonel Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote