Art Of TypH - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > The Fan Forum

The Fan Forum Post all your fan art here for everyone to enjoy. Fan Films, pictures, songs, poems, stories, whatever...

Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
typhair
Fresh Kill

typhair is on a art spree

Send a message via MSN to typhair Send a message via Skype™ to typhair
Default Art Of TypH

Hello Fiends!, newbie here, my name is Brian more well known as TypH I am a young canadian Comic Book artist/writer who does everything Horror! I thought I would take the time to show off some artwork for you folks an see what you think. Hopefully there something you like!

All my art past an present can be seen on my site www.art-of-typh.blogspot.com i've also done superhero stuff but as of late it's 100% horror all the time!

COMMING SOON!!
I will be making & selling B&W prints in the comming months & maybe doing some t-shirt designs too through Cafepress.ca but not 100% sure when that will be yet!

my first piece I will be showing off is my last Movie art piece based of Freddy from Nightmare On Elm Street Movies

Heres a piece based off a zombie movie I really enjoyed called "Fido" fun movie a must watch!

Heres a piece based off the Addams Family that I did for the better half she's a huge fan of the tv show!

Frankenstein & Bride, homage/tribute piece, big fan of the classic movie monsters!

I am also a huge Tales From The Crypt fan from the movies to the cartoon an comics an classic tv show, so I knew i had to do a piece fot it sooner or later so I picked to do a Homage/Tribute piece based of the Tales From The Crypt:Bordello Of Blood Movie Poster!

Uncle Creepy Sketch!
typhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
typhair
Fresh Kill

Heres a sketch I did one morning which turned out to be a Return Of The Living Dead type tribute piece, was just having fun an then added Tar-Man zombie an went from there haha hope you like it folks

Heres the cover art for the first story in my creator own series called Tales Of Dusk it's going to be a horror anthology series an the first story in the book is called Heartland Farm Terror (or Hartland Farm Terror same I think just differnet spelling on Heart/Hart haha) but yea the story is pretty much Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets Hills Have Eyes/Wrong turn I wont go into to much story detail intill later when i get more of a preview for it enjoy folks!

Old 06-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
Asconch
Rotting Corpse

Asconch has no status.

fun stuff! keep it up!
Asconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
Violator86
Fresh Kill

Violator86 is living for fear

I love your Frankenstein!
Violator86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
mR_BuNgLe
Time Cop

mR_BuNgLe has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator86 View Post
I love your Frankenstein!
Agreed.

That's some vile stuff there. I like it.
mR_BuNgLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
Do0kie89
Rotting Corpse

Do0kie89 has no status.

Love that Tales from the crypt one. Actually they are all pretty fucking sweet

Keep them coming, you got me interested.

Do0kie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
typhair
Fresh Kill

thanks everyone glad you like all my stuff for far!

Violator & Mr Bungle- really glad you like my Frankenstein & Bride piece, it's one of my very first horror pieces

Dookie- Glad you like th Tales From The Crypt piece, an I will for sure keep them comming!

Heres a piece I did of Cousin Eerie

Heres a quick Phantom Of The Opera piece, about 40mins-hour I plan on doing a bigger 11x14 piece someone in the future for my movie art stuff.

Heres a sketch I finished yesterday I took some time out from doing comic pages(which I can't show yet till book done) to do this, it's called "Tell Me No More Lies" the concept is pretty simple guy tells non-stop lies an the evil from hell takes over his body, I plan on inking it in the future an maybe having it in print/poster form in the future maybe not 100% sure.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
typhair
Fresh Kill

Heres a quick sketch I did of Man-Thing, I rushed the water a little not very happy with how it looks at all, so if I do ink it I will for sure fix the way the water looks.

Heres two quick sketches that I did for Horrornewsnetwork.net monster makin 101 colum just pretty much have a guest art an they show you how they create there own monster, as you can see the first one was devil like creature an the second is a zombie werewolf, there just done for fun nothing serious

Heres the pencils inks an colors for my Art Of TypH banner, pencils an inks done by me of course, an the colors were done by Chris McQuaid from McHozer comics.

Heres a pin-up piece that I did for McHozer Comics, the small indy comic publisher I work with, i'm one of the main artist on the Deadmen & PoodleSkirts horror anthology series.

Street Trash sketch!

Old 06-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #9
Yoxodo
Send... More... Paramedics

Yoxodo is cleaving butthurt trolls

Awesome stuff man! I really dig the Cousin Eerie one. I love how you draw entrails and blood splatter. Very gooey. Makes me feel like i need to take a shower.
Yoxodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #10
typhair
Fresh Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
Awesome stuff man! I really dig the Cousin Eerie one. I love how you draw entrails and blood splatter. Very gooey. Makes me feel like i need to take a shower.
Thanks Yoxodo, glad you like my stuff, cousin eerie was a blast to do for sure! glad you like the way I draw blood splatter I spend alot of time trying to make it look really good!