Silent Night, Deadly Night Series - Page 27 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 12-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #261
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

And here comes the SNDN remake.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #262
floyd2006
The Living Dead

floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone

que?

It was controversial in the 80's and was removed from theaters, I don't see it being any more accepted today either. I just don't see it happening.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #263
schizophrenic-kyle
The Living Dead

schizophrenic-kyle is visiting the nice town of Nilbog

Send a message via AIM to schizophrenic-kyle Send a message via MSN to schizophrenic-kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
And here comes the SNDN remake.
The remake got canned a few years ago.

Quote:
Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron
schizophrenic-kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #264
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

According to Dread Central, the UK outfit North Bank Entertainment is currently developing a new updated version of the cult classic Silent Night, Bloody Night. This is the same outfit which is working on Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection.

The updated version or should I say remake will be titled, Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming which is planned to begin filming in March/April 2012 in South Wales.

“SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING will be a modern updating of the original story, but we also want to re-capture the atmosphere of the slasher films from the 1970s and 80s. There will be a keen focus on practical FX, genuine suspense, and compelling storytelling. This could be one of the rare cases when a new version of a classic actually benefits the original film. We hope that by bringing SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING to a modern audience, they will also seek out the 1974 film and appreciate its importance in horror cinema history.”
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #265
Emo-rtal Beloved
Rotting Corpse

Emo-rtal Beloved is an advocate of female nudity.

Quote:
According to Dread Central, the UK outfit North Bank Entertainment is currently developing a new updated version of the cult classic Silent Night, Bloody Night. This is the same outfit which is working on Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection.

The updated version or should I say remake will be titled, Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming which is planned to begin filming in March/April 2012 in South Wales.

“SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING will be a modern updating of the original story, but we also want to re-capture the atmosphere of the slasher films from the 1970s and 80s. There will be a keen focus on practical FX, genuine suspense, and compelling storytelling. This could be one of the rare cases when a new version of a classic actually benefits the original film. We hope that by bringing SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING to a modern audience, they will also seek out the 1974 film and appreciate its importance in horror cinema history.”
Isn't Silent Night, Bloody Night different from Silent Night, Deadly Night?

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?
Emo-rtal Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #266
el terror
Rotting Corpse

el terror is excited for Friday 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
Isn't Silent Night, Bloody Night different from Silent Night, Deadly Night?
It sure is. Easy mistake to make though.

I'm due a re-watch of Silent Night, Deadly Night soon actually. It is that time of year afterall!

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"
el terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #267
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics

Chainsaw Suicide has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide

Quote:

Wrong movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #268
Heathen
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
Wrong movie.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #269
FatFreddysCat
Not Dead Yet

FatFreddysCat is about to drink more beer

It's been years since I've seen any of the "SN, DN" series. I used to have parts 3, 4, and 5 on VHS (found'em at a yard sale, of all places) and I remember the hysteria/controversy when the original came out in theatres back in the day. Angry PTA groups across the country practically chased it out of town with torches and pitchforks as soon as the commercials hit their local TV stations. It was kind of hilarious, actually.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #270
Mutilation
Fresh Kill

Mutilation is a filthy animal