Movies with rape scenes in them..... - Page 25 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > Bloody-Disgusting.com > Locked Threads

Locked Threads Where closed threads go to die...

Old 06-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #241
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

Rape in horror films is no new subject. The 70s and 80s were filled with scenes depicting rape. However, in my experience the best rape scenerio I've seen to date in a horror film would have to be the beginning of Gutterballs. A very drawn out and graphic scene of a girl being gangbanged in a bowling alley and then sodomized with a bowling pin. If that doesnt peak your interest try adding in a little bonus of death by 69. By far one of the most original and creative deaths I've seen in a movie.

Other countries have also had their fair share of rape in movies. I'd try looking up films done by Germany, Korea, and Japan. (Typically b/c in Asia theres nothing worse than dishonor so rape is a pretty sore subject thus using it in horror films is a perfect way to churn people's stomachs. As for Germans, well, they have a pretty sadistic past so its no surprise that they would use rape in movies. There's even one; I can't recall the name but its about female nazi prison guards raping other women.

Murder and rape are two very different things. Murder in horror films in generally emotionless and less driven. The sole objective is to knock some poor slobs block off in new and gruesome ways. Rape is about overpowering/victimizing/humiliating. I think thats why it rubs so many people raw. Incidentally rape is the number one recorded fantasy among women. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #242
KILLERinaCAGE
Fresh Kill

KILLERinaCAGE is dancing under the moonlight and is wet with the rain

voodoo_dolly , get off with your bad self . First post in a rape thread.. nicely done~! Welcome to BD.

I for one get turned on by rape scenes in movies and books . Wierd I know, but I'm female in my 30's and have always been the one in charge so could be why I'm turned on by it.

I don't go looking for every movie or book that has rape in them though , I'm not that sick
Old 06-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #243
xXFacelessXx
Fresh Kill

xXFacelessXx is back bitches!

A Clockwork Orange has some pretty awful ones.

I spit on your Grave and The Last House on the left have some disturbing ones and so does The Hills Have Eyes (old and new).

This is a disturbing thread mind you.

Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud
Old 06-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #244
Blonde-Zombie
Rotting Corpse

Blonde-Zombie is coming back after a long hiatus! :D

Send a message via AIM to Blonde-Zombie

Full of people whom like disturbing movies, mind you.

Goodness gracious! Great balls of fire!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #245
AvoidTheCheese
Fresh Kill

AvoidTheCheese is rollin' around in da' cookie dough with the hippie girls and Mr.Harris

If you look in cult movies and undergrounds you're almost sure to find rape in any of them, that seemed to be the topic of choice way back when but for some surface flicks..:
1.Irriversible (That scene goes on forever, like a snuff film or something sick)
2.Last House on The Left is pretty bad.
3.Clockwork Orange's rape scene is ugly,..bleh. That one always gets me.
4. In Calvaire there's a man rape scene with alot of comotion so it's really freaky with all kinds of stuff going on in the background.
5. There's an anime movie called Perfect Blue with very violent yet surreal rape scenes and was equally painful to watch as any live action movie.
6. And yeah I Spit on Your Grave has brutal rape but at least she gets even steven.
7. In Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer there is a very sickening rape scene done handy-cam style and is tough tough tough to watch.

can't think of any others at the moment, and this thread is a little..strange, but ya' never know, just trying to help out
Old 06-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #246
voodoo_dolly

I know I'm pimping this movie a little bit but: Black Devil Doll is all about a black ventriloquist dummy raping white chicks and then killing them. Its one of those movies though thats so bad its good.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #247
JohnnyHorror30
Fresh Kill

JohnnyHorror30 is Dying to see 'THE LOVED ONES'

Send a message via AIM to JohnnyHorror30 Send a message via MSN to JohnnyHorror30

Gutterballs has a very violent gang rape scene, and a bowling pin was used, I would not recommend that to anyone, the movie also had an explicit death by 69 scene.

My official Horror Blog site: Horrorland http://wwwhorrorlandcom-johnnyhorror.blogspot.com/
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #248
JohnnyHorror30
Fresh Kill

Send a message via AIM to JohnnyHorror30 Send a message via MSN to JohnnyHorror30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidTheCheese View Post
If you look in cult movies and undergrounds you're almost sure to find rape in any of them, that seemed to be the topic of choice way back when but for some surface flicks..:
1.Irriversible (That scene goes on forever, like a snuff film or something sick)
2.Last House on The Left is pretty bad.
3.Clockwork Orange's rape scene is ugly,..bleh. That one always gets me.
4. In Calvaire there's a man rape scene with alot of comotion so it's really freaky with all kinds of stuff going on in the background.
5. There's an anime movie called Perfect Blue with very violent yet surreal rape scenes and was equally painful to watch as any live action movie.
6. And yeah I Spit on Your Grave has brutal rape but at least she gets even steven.
7. In Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer there is a very sickening rape scene done handy-cam style and is tough tough tough to watch.

can't think of any others at the moment, and this thread is a little..strange, but ya' never know, just trying to help out
If you want to edit your list add Gutterballs and films from plotdigga. these movies are my least favorite and I usually fast forward just to get to the revenge scenes when I watch.

My official Horror Blog site: Horrorland http://wwwhorrorlandcom-johnnyhorror.blogspot.com/
Old 06-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #249
JohnnyHorror30
Fresh Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
Rape in horror films is no new subject. The 70s and 80s were filled with scenes depicting rape. However, in my experience the best rape scenerio I've seen to date in a horror film would have to be the beginning of Gutterballs. A very drawn out and graphic scene of a girl being gangbanged in a bowling alley and then sodomized with a bowling pin. If that doesnt peak your interest try adding in a little bonus of death by 69. By far one of the most original and creative deaths I've seen in a movie.

Other countries have also had their fair share of rape in movies. I'd try looking up films done by Germany, Korea, and Japan. (Typically b/c in Asia theres nothing worse than dishonor so rape is a pretty sore subject thus using it in horror films is a perfect way to churn people's stomachs. As for Germans, well, they have a pretty sadistic past so its no surprise that they would use rape in movies. There's even one; I can't recall the name but its about female nazi prison guards raping other women.

Murder and rape are two very different things. Murder in horror films in generally emotionless and less driven. The sole objective is to knock some poor slobs block off in new and gruesome ways. Rape is about overpowering/victimizing/humiliating. I think thats why it rubs so many people raw. Incidentally rape is the number one recorded fantasy among women. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
And I read your post afterwards, we both pointed out the key moments in Gutterballs, that film was Raw, I'm expecting The Hanger to be even worse from Plotdigga.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #250
voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHorror30 View Post
And I read your post afterwards, we both pointed out the key moments in Gutterballs, that film was Raw, I'm expecting The Hanger to be even worse from Plotdigga.
Full of rape, nastiness, and bad acting. Just par for the course from Plotdigga. which reminds me did you mention Torched? Another gangbang rape with a resulting revenge plot.

They make it so it looks like the girls are begging for shit to rain on them in some of these movies with the wardrobe they give them. I mean come on, wearing a micro mini with no panties while bowling? She might as well have been raising her hand as if someone asked "who wants to be raped?".

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!

Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 06-18-2009 at 11:16 PM.