George A. Romero's Land of the Dead - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Modern Horror

Modern Horror Horror Movies of the 1990's - present.

Old 05-11-2004, 10:43 AM   #11
tobe_romero
BANNED

tobe_romero has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarkerRulez
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobe_romero
2004 : Year of the Zombie
I sure hope so, it's about time Zombies came back in.....And I can't wait to see a new Zombie movie by Romero...Have you gotten any dates yet Tobe??
No man. They are scouting locations, so it's not even in pre-production yet. But, with Romero you don't have to worry about wasting time with the script and rewrites, he knows what he wants. Realistically, I would speculate a release date no earlier than Feb 2005. That's optimistic.
tobe_romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:44 AM   #12
BarkerRulez
Send... More... Paramedics

BarkerRulez is striking at mental apparitions like a drunk on a vacant street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE COMMANDO
Oh yes Dead Reckoning is coming for the 5000th time. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't get all hyperactive over repeat news that has been spread through fan boy nerd networks for years.
Well good deal, that means we shouldn't see your ignorant ass in this thread no more....Everybody grab the wine and crackers we got a celebration
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
Mao Zedong
BarkerRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:47 AM   #13
tobe_romero
BANNED

Jesus Christ! with Day of the Dead : Contagium , Dead Reckoning , Diamond Dead, Resident Evil : Apocalypse, Shaun of the Dead, Return of the Living Dead 4 and 5 to come and Dawn of the Dead and Undead so far this year, it's unreal.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:49 AM   #14
tobe_romero
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes Dead Reckoning is coming for the 5000th time. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't get all hyperactive over repeat news that has been spread through fan boy nerd networks for years.
Well good deal, that means we shouldn't see your ignorant ass in this thread no more....Everybody grab the wine and crackers we got a celebration
Thank you
Old 05-11-2004, 10:56 AM   #15
BarkerRulez

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you
yep.....You know, i didn't care for Dawn of The Dead remake too much, i'm hoping that Romero stays away from Gunn's idea
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
Mao Zedong
Old 05-11-2004, 10:59 AM   #16
tobe_romero
BANNED

my main question at this point is where does "Diamond Dead" fit in? Which one is first? He is "the director" of it ,correct?
Old 05-11-2004, 11:03 AM   #17
tobe_romero
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you
yep.....You know, i didn't care for Dawn of The Dead remake too much, i'm hoping that Romero stays away from Gunn's idea
check out some of the script reviews that I linked to above for any idea about the story, it's pretty far out
Old 05-11-2004, 11:07 AM   #18
BarkerRulez

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you
check out some of the script reviews that I linked to above for any idea about the story, it's pretty far out
Yes, he is the director and he is also one of the writers in the film
Mao Zedong
Old 05-11-2004, 11:10 AM   #19
tobe_romero
BANNED

good ole George has to realize that the demand for Dead Reckoning is far greater than for Diamond Dead. So does Fox! In a just world, DR will be made first. Let's all pray to the zombie god now.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:14 AM   #20
BarkerRulez

Quote:
good ole George has to realize that the demand for Dead Reckoning is far greater than for Diamond Dead. So does Fox! In a just world, DR will be made first. Let's all pray to the zombie god now.
Anything Romero i can deal with....I'm just hoping to see something better than the Dawn remake...I love Romero and all of his work, and dammit i hope this doesn't bomb
Mao Zedong