The Lost Boys (1987) - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Golden Age

Golden Age Horror movies from the 1960's - 1980's.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
BloodyGlove
BANNED
 
BloodyGlove's Avatar
BloodyGlove has no status.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: From Beyond
Posts: 409
Arrow The Lost Boys (1987)

Talke about the best vampire movie of all time here~!~!
BloodyGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
The Ripper
Send... More... Paramedics
 
The Ripper's Avatar
The Ripper has no status.
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Kansas
Posts: 8,827
Send a message via AIM to The Ripper
Default

Best? Nay... Horror of Dracula, Martin, Near Dark, and From Dusk Till Dawn are far superior to this mediocre piece of 80s overrated crap.
__________________
The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #3
Krausser
Rotting Corpse
 
Krausser's Avatar
Krausser has no status.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Found room in hell.
Posts: 1,957
Send a message via AIM to Krausser Send a message via Yahoo to Krausser
Default

I wouldn't put this as the greatest. It is really good but, not the greatest.
__________________


Myspace
Krausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
twamp6-66
Fresh Kill
 
twamp6-66's Avatar
twamp6-66 has no status.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 264
Send a message via AIM to twamp6-66
Default

I havent seen this yet but I found a VHS copy of it outside my apartment building a couple weeks ago along with Ninja Turtles, Batman, American History X, BLAST FROM THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAST, Beetlejuice and a few others. I havent seen it yet mainly because the cover makes it look kinda corny.... but hey, you cant judge by the cover so ill give it a watch.
twamp6-66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #5
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyGlove
Talke about the best vampire movie of all time here~!~!
Hey, this isn't the "Interview With A Vampire" thread.....no dice....
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #6
SkInWaLkEr
I Eat Brains!
 
SkInWaLkEr's Avatar
SkInWaLkEr has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Durant, Oklahoma
Posts: 6,657
Send a message via Yahoo to SkInWaLkEr
Default

i really like the lost boys movie, but i'll take anything with christopher lee + fangs than this movie.
SkInWaLkEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #7
The Ripper
Send... More... Paramedics
 
The Ripper's Avatar
The Ripper has no status.
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Kansas
Posts: 8,827
Send a message via AIM to The Ripper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twamp6-66
I havent seen this yet but I found a VHS copy of it outside my apartment building a couple weeks ago along with Ninja Turtles, Batman, American History X, BLAST FROM THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAST, Beetlejuice and a few others. I havent seen it yet mainly because the cover makes it look kinda corny.... but hey, you cant judge by the cover so ill give it a watch.

One of the most underrated classics of all time.
__________________
The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:24 PM   #8
Lunch-Meat Torch
Fresh Kill
 
Lunch-Meat Torch's Avatar
Lunch-Meat Torch has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 20 miles from the car theft capital. Tacoma, Wa
Posts: 155
Default

C'mon,,i mean, with the two Corey's it was bound to be a classic!!
Lunch-Meat Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:27 PM   #9
Jgreed
Fresh Kill
 
Jgreed's Avatar
Jgreed is consuming
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: florida
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ripper
Best? Nay... Horror of Dracula, Martin, Near Dark, and From Dusk Till Dawn are far superior to this mediocre piece of 80s overrated crap.
Don't forget Fright Night, Bram Stokers Dracula, and Salems Lot (79). The Lost Boys is classic 80's horror though. They don't make vampire movies too often any more and I'm not talking about Underworld or Blade. I'm talkin about horror not action/horror.
Jgreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:28 PM   #10
The Ripper
Send... More... Paramedics
 
The Ripper's Avatar
The Ripper has no status.
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Kansas
Posts: 8,827
Send a message via AIM to The Ripper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgreed
Don't forget Fright Night, Bram Stokers Dracula, and Salems Lot (79). The Lost Boys is classic 80's horror though. They don't make vampire movies too often any more and I'm not talking about Underworld or Blade. I'm talkin about horror not action/horror.
I can't believe I forgot Fright Night and Blade II. Damn me.
__________________
The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC