Trading/Selling etiquette... - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > The Horror Swap

The Horror Swap Have something you want to sell, trade, or buy? Post it here.

Old 09-24-2006, 05:51 PM   #21
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Hilti De-walt has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulGecko
Right now all of my trades are still in their envelopes and neatly stacked in a steralite box. I've been pondering getting a bunch of slim jewel cases and a rack for them, but I have no clue where I'd put another rack (I'm running outta room in my place!).
:confused: By the comment im assuming you live alone, in a house or an apartment. So you are saying you have no room for a dvd rack.

I have a 1 bedrooom apt and have about 5oo movies all confined within a 5' x 5' space,I couldnt even imagine how many i could fit, but i would say thousands if I was to fill up open walls in the LR area dining area , not any room in the bedroom . You could also use the top of the rack to stack things, or just buy a DVD book case type thing which i did from bestbuy for $70 and holds basically every DVD I have excpet for like 30 or so. have them stacked neatley on the floor.Very neat and secured in jewel cases.
Hilti De-walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:00 PM   #22
GratefulGecko
Fresh Kill

GratefulGecko has no status.

Send a message via AIM to GratefulGecko Send a message via Yahoo to GratefulGecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilti De-walt
:confused: By the comment im assuming you live alone, in a house or an apartment. So you are saying you have no room for a dvd rack.

I have a 1 bedrooom apt and have about 5oo movies all confined within a 5' x 5' space,I couldnt even imagine how many i could fit, but i would say thousands if I was to fill up open walls in the LR area dining area , not any room in the bedroom . You could also use the top of the rack to stack things, or just buy a DVD book case type thing which i did from bestbuy for $70 and holds basically every DVD I have excpet for like 30 or so. have them stacked neatley on the floor.Very neat and secured in jewel cases.
It's me and my boyfriend in a medium sized trailer (Hopefully not for long! Halfway to our savings goal and move!). We've got a ton of shelves for books, movies, videogames and CDs. There are also shelves containing many tarantula enclosures, leopard gecko enclosures (plus an inucbator and heated rack for hatchlings) 2 ball pythons, a California King snake, and a 50 gallon fish tank. Somewhere in all that we've managed to find room for standard furniture, the computers, ourselves and two cats. The three closets in the place are so small they're not worth mentioning.

Space is a bit limited.

GratefulGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:17 PM   #23
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Quote:
It's me and my boyfriend in a medium sized trailer (Hopefully not for long! Halfway to our savings goal and move!). We've got a ton of shelves for books, movies, videogames and CDs. There are also shelves containing many tarantula enclosures, leopard gecko enclosures (plus an inucbator and heated rack for hatchlings) 2 ball pythons, a California King snake, and a 50 gallon fish tank. Somewhere in all that we've managed to find room for standard furniture, the computers, ourselves and two cats. The three closets in the place are so small they're not worth mentioning.

Space is a bit limited.
Um...... Yeah sounds very limited. A trailer, huh, interesting.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:27 PM   #24
GratefulGecko
Fresh Kill

Send a message via AIM to GratefulGecko Send a message via Yahoo to GratefulGecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilti De-walt
Um...... Yeah sounds very limited. A trailer, huh, interesting.
Not for long though! Only reason we're here is because it's cheap and allowing us to save a good chunk of money. Hopefully we'll be out by spring.

I think I will miss the neighbors. . .They're entertaining, in a Jerry Springer sort of way. Messing with the murder of gossips is always good for a laugh (I'm currently having an affair with my gay co-worker. ).

Old 09-24-2006, 06:33 PM   #25
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Quote:
Not for long though! Only reason we're here is because it's cheap and allowing us to save a good chunk of money. Hopefully we'll be out by spring.

I think I will miss the neighbors. . .They're entertaining, in a Jerry Springer sort of way. Messing with the murder of gossips is always good for a laugh (I'm currently having an affair with my gay co-worker. ).
Oh Jesus, Im juts picturing tons of things like where you live and what it looks like and with that i think I would prefer to live in a car and save money, well not really, but i dont know.

Why didnt you just go get a regular apt for cheap, I mean arent trailor parks kind of trashy, dirty and full of low loves.

take no offense i have seen awesome trailer parks, my ex's uncle lives in one and its full of retirees and good family people, they are very nice trailors, look like regular ranch houses.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #26
SilentNight
Fresh Kill

SilentNight has no status.

this is a great idea. Protecting the good traders and weeding out the shit balls is top priority in doing trades with people online that you really dont know.

my list
SilentNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #27
ryan_logan360
BANNED

ryan_logan360 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight
this is a great idea. Protecting the good traders and weeding out the shit balls is top priority in doing trades with people online that you really dont know.
Ya its time to start banning ip address's (a king).
ryan_logan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:40 AM   #28
makabre
Not Dead Yet

makabre has no status.

Could the mods move the all new GOOD/BAD TRADER OVERVIEW from page 4 to a sepearte sticky?
It's going to be lost there pretty soon...

Am I the only one who is printing out covers for everything and put the dvds in normal Amaray type cases?
(finding covers for some movies is a drag though).I try to limit my collection to only what really interests me
but it's gotten a bit out of hand since I started trading here.Luckily,I managed to sell quite a lot of my
VHS tapes so there's still some room left.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:12 AM   #29
GratefulGecko
Fresh Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by makabre
Could the mods move the all new GOOD/BAD TRADER OVERVIEW from page 4 to a sepearte sticky?
It's going to be lost there pretty soon...
I had thought about starting a new thread for it, but I thought that it would get deleted for being a repeat thread. If folks want, I can start a new thread with my overview.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #30
Lord of Terror
The Living Dead

Lord of Terror is Smoked Out Locced Out

I'd love to get covers for all my movies someday,just too much goin on for me to worry about it right now,plus ink in expensive as hell,I can only imagine how many $60 ink carts I'd need...one day tho..