Trading/Selling etiquette... - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > The Horror Swap

The Horror Swap Have something you want to sell, trade, or buy? Post it here.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #11
makabre
Not Dead Yet

makabre has no status.

With multiple DVD releases across the globe,it would be important to list the versions You have.
Just note the distributor's name besides the title (Anchor Bay,Blue Undie,Vipco,etc...).
If You have a DAF listing,then pick the correct version to display.

That's about it, I have no other complaints whatsoever with my trades.
makabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 05:25 PM   #12
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Hilti De-walt has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_logan360
Ya I would say always send new copies to people, not make new copies for yourself and send us your old shit.
well thats what i got from some one on this board Joesmith32, and Im currently debating if im even going to send them the discs i burned for him, or just give them away.

The people I traded with on here and have recieved my shit and will receive my stuff will be perfect brand new unmarked DVDRs cause I care what i give people, like I care for my own shit. if I wouldnt like it im not gnna give it.

If he sends me new mint DVDR's when i get them i will mail mine out to him, if not well, i dont think im mailing him shit. maybe fucked up, but he obviousley didnt give a fuck when he sent me his dogged up shit, basically in so many words he saying to me" fuck you", its no respect. Plus the copy of Hardgore is horrible the worst trasfer I have ver seen, and wanst even told. So i will keep the 4 and he wont get nothing from me.

Last edited by Hilti De-walt; 09-24-2006 at 10:20 AM.
Hilti De-walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:43 PM   #13
peckwest1
Rotting Corpse

peckwest1 is the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilti De-walt
Labeling Discs
I usually like labeling my DVDR's with a p-touch label maker, but recently havent cared much. Peckwest for example is a very neat write and if everyone wrote on my discs like he did , i would have no problems, right now Im feeling out everyones hand writting , so i will know who to not let label my films.

Shipping
I always ship first class, occasionally Priority depending the situation. the ones who send media mail, will get that sent to them, first class people get first class and priority people get priority mail. Its only right, and I always let them know when i will be mailing.

Feedback
I just got 3 packages about 30 minutes and was going to do so right now.

Your Collection
Do the best i can labeling things, fif i miss one or 2 ohwell, when im told i could work something out to replace it. First i would like to know where it skipped i will check my movie then if it does replace it. But I label everything as best as i can, when you got hundreds or thousands of movies its hard to keep track of every little thing.

Just read my avatar its right there like always.
thank you for that compliment dude, i do take some pride in my disc labeling

EDIT - just read your post right above mine hilti, and people definatly need to send the new copies. it pisses me off when people burn themselves the new ones then send old junk, like its not completely obvious when its 9 different types of dvdrs with different handwriting on them all.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:10 AM   #14
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Terror
Disc Condition

Dont send people discs that are beat to hell,all trades should be on brand new dvdr's...

if anyone has anything they'd like to add,feel free to do so.

Thanks that is a major issue. good job bro.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:06 PM   #15
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics

Chainsaw Suicide has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide

Just out of curiousity, I was wondering how you guys store your dvds. Do you keep them in the jewel cases? Or a cd/dvd book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #16
Lord of Terror
The Living Dead

Lord of Terror is Smoked Out Locced Out

7mm slim cases,got two full racks,bout to get a third next week..dunno what the hell I'm gonna do after that...books start to fuck'em up after a while.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:21 PM   #17
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide
Just out of curiousity, I was wondering how you guys store your dvds. Do you keep them in the jewel cases? Or a cd/dvd book?
I keep all my DVDR's in slim line Jewel cases. every single one, but im starting to think about conserving cases by taking some of the shittier movies I dont like & dont watch and just putting them in DVD envelopes, but not sure yet.. As of now every DVDR I own is in a slim line jewl case.stacked on my shelf or on the floor near my DVDs, Im all out of space. I need a new rack or shelves or something in no rush though.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:24 PM   #18
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics

Chainsaw Suicide has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Terror
7mm slim cases,got two full racks,bout to get a third next week..dunno what the hell I'm gonna do after that...books start to fuck'em up after a while.
how do books fuck them up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #19
Hilti De-walt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide
how do books fuck them up?
The material that you slide the DVD in the back part, scrpaes the dvds up, I have a bunch of DVDs I use to put in my carrying case for my portable DVD player, and noticed all the ones in there have light shades of scratches all over them, thats what im assuming he mans.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:56 PM   #20
GratefulGecko
Fresh Kill

GratefulGecko has no status.

Send a message via AIM to GratefulGecko Send a message via Yahoo to GratefulGecko

Right now all of my trades are still in their envelopes and neatly stacked in a steralite box. I've been pondering getting a bunch of slim jewel cases and a rack for them, but I have no clue where I'd put another rack (I'm running outta room in my place!).

GratefulGecko is offline   Reply With Quote