Dexter - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 10-05-2006, 09:45 AM   #11
deadhead33
Rotting Corpse

deadhead33 has no status.

Send a message via AIM to deadhead33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsoprano718

spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i mistaken or at the end of the first show were they trying to imply that HE was the real killer, or were they trying to say he was planning on copying him?

end spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicmyk
ANSWER TO SPOILER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Sort of.

Spoilers
V

I thought it was pretty clear that the hooker killer with the refrigerated truck broke into Dexters house, learned abunch of stuff about him and is now going to fuck with him.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:53 AM   #12
Dark_M
BANNED

Dark_M has no status.

Why Dexter's Lab will now jump from Cartoon Network to Showtime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbangerhorrorfanatic66
If you've watched Showtime recently, you would have seen, Dexter, well at least it's trailers. It starts October, and I don't think thats a coincidence lol. But it's basically about a guy who's a paramedic (I think, if not, what's he again?) by day and a serial killer at night. And the real twist or catch, I should say, is that he investigates his own murders. Now how cool is that?!
Dark_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:16 PM   #13
mrsbelalugosi13
Not Dead Yet

mrsbelalugosi13 has no status.

Thumbs up dexter

The show is so unique because we get to see it from both points of view. The first episode was full of eccentric, colorful characters. Dexter lives two different lives .... to his co-workers and family he is a like a "living superhero" that is out to save the world. He is actually out to save the world in his own distorted way....someone has to die just as long as it isn't him. Dexter is easy to root for.....he also has many desirable qualities. I heard that Showtime is running a promotion from (October 6 - 13). The first three episodes will be shown during that time.
mrsbelalugosi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #14
Dolarhyde
Fresh Kill

Dolarhyde has no status.

I just got done watching the first episode. I'm watching it again on my comp and capturing random screencaps. I'm looking forward to a new avatar soon.

By the way, I think it's a great show. I have showtime and plan on watching episodes 2 & 3 soon on "on demand"

I agree with DeadHeads answer to the Spoiler question.

Last edited by Dolarhyde; 10-08-2006 at 10:25 AM.
Dolarhyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:32 AM   #15
NanaharaShuya
Rotting Corpse

NanaharaShuya has no status.

do you have the ep for download? I just purchased the book on amazon since Im going to have to wait for this one. Inner narration for me is awesome when it comes to a character like Dexter.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:05 PM   #16
mrsbelalugosi13
Not Dead Yet

mrsbelalugosi13 has no status.

Cool reply

I think Michael C. Hall is doing an incredible job of bringing Dexter two-dimensional character to life. The show is so great I can't wait for the next episode.

"The first second of shooting I went.... that is my Dexter. He abslolutely nailed it. He's terrific ....everything an author could hope for."-Jeff Lindsay
mrsbelalugosi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #17
AnneGwish
Rotting Corpse

AnneGwish is right on.

Send a message via AIM to AnneGwish Send a message via MSN to AnneGwish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbelalugosi13
I think Michael C. Hall is doing an incredible job of bringing Dexter two-dimensional character to life. The show is so great I can't wait for the next episode.

"The first second of shooting I went.... that is my Dexter. He abslolutely nailed it. He's terrific ....everything an author could hope for."-Jeff Lindsay
Holy shit. Michael C. Hall stars in this? Now I really do have to see it.

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."
AnneGwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:20 AM   #18
gore_grind
Rotting Corpse

gore_grind has no status.

Michael C. Hall's Dexter is the only serial killer I've ever really sympathized with...he really is one of the good guys.

SPOILER for Episode 3-(Swipe) As much as Dexter wants to believe he doesn't 'feel', when he let the boy that he had assumed was a murderer go because he found out he was raped, that was a true sign of a good person with emotions... END SPOILER

"All you can do is play along at life, and hope that sometimes you get it right."

-Dexter Morgan
gore_grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 AM   #19
bschulte
Not Dead Yet

bschulte has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore_grind
Michael C. Hall's Dexter is the only serial killer I've ever really sympathized with...he really is one of the good guys.

SPOILER for Episode 3-(Swipe) As much as Dexter wants to believe he doesn't 'feel', when he let the boy that he had assumed was a murderer go because he found out he was raped, that was a true sign of a good person with emotions... END SPOILER

"All you can do is play along at life, and hope that sometimes you get it right."

-Dexter Morgan
CONTINUED SPOILER

Or it just shows that his Dad's training is working as planned, i.e. "those that deserve to die are killed". The boy killed one who deserved to die, just as Dexter has been doing.
END SPOILER
bschulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:15 AM   #20
gore_grind
Rotting Corpse

gore_grind has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschulte
CONTINUED SPOILER

Or it just shows that his Dad's training is working as planned, i.e. "those that deserve to die are killed". The boy killed one who deserved to die, just as Dexter has been doing.
END SPOILER
True.................
gore_grind is offline   Reply With Quote