Freddy Vs. Jason (2003) - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 08-27-2006, 12:04 PM   #21
xage1
Fresh Kill

xage1 has no status.

It may not be the best among Jason (Friday The 13th) movies but it sure is fun to watch. And can't leave this sucker to be added in my Jason and Freddy DVD collection

Old 08-27-2006, 12:10 PM   #22
Klown
Super Moderator

Klown has no status.

I thinks it's actually pretty decent. It's certainly not great and it's not absolutely terrible either. It's a pretty fun time-waster.

Blu-ray / DVD Collection | Horror Etc. Podcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
Thank God for Jeff Goldblum
Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:15 PM   #23
Dimebag lives \m/
Send... More... Paramedics

Dimebag lives \m/ is loving the boobies

Send a message via MSN to Dimebag lives \m/

Yeah big fan here, although its in no way scary its a regular viewing of mine. I like the Hong Kong cinema aspect Ronny Yu gave it. it's not perfect and yup some bits kinda give me the shits but overall i really dig it, especially seein Kelly Rowland getting fucking nailed by Jason...

Dimebag lives \m/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:17 PM   #24
Gas Man
Fresh Kill

Gas Man has no status.

Loved it. Thinking about picking it up soon too.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:22 PM   #25
MovieDemon
I Eat Brains!

MovieDemon has no status.

I have no real problems with FvJ. It's a cheesy, goofball movie. I got what I expected. I didn't think it would be all too creative or scary but like "Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man," it would be an intentionally over-the-top, cheesy, fun movie. That's what I got.
MovieDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:03 PM   #26
Count Dragula
I Eat Brains!

Count Dragula has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Count Dragula Send a message via MSN to Count Dragula

It's mindless fun, once you start trying to piece together the intricacy's of the plot your head starts twitching. So it best just to sit back, point and laugh.. not a film to be taken seriously what so ever.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:07 PM   #27
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics

Chainsaw Suicide has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide

I loved this movie. I went in with really low expectations and it exceeded. It was fun and gory. And although it had someone that Destiny's Child chick, she got murdered by Jason, who flung her against a tree. That was awesome. I cant think of a movie where they have a famous pop star or rapper and they get killed that I have seen. Some one told me Jason was scared of the water because he spent so much time trapped under the water chained to that rock. I dont know if thats true or makes sense. But it was a fun movie easily better than some of the later F13 and Nightmare sequels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:18 PM   #28
deadpromises
Fresh Kill

deadpromises has no status.

Send a message via AIM to deadpromises

i liked it. i think i would have liked it better if i didnt wait for like 3 years for it!! i expected more from the idea. they could have made it better, but i liked it.

myspace

Quote:
Blasphemy? Before what? God? A God repulsed by the miserable humanity he created in His own image? I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God's failures and I have triumphed. There! THERE! Is my creation!
deadpromises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:22 PM   #29
Pretty_Vacant462
Not Dead Yet

Pretty_Vacant462 has no status.

I'm not gonna lie. I love this movie. I was 12 when it came out in the movie theater and I know that a 12 year old probably would be the stereotype to like this movie, but I still like it and I have matured since then. I still consider the opening in this movie one of the best. I love the Freddy monologue thing that it has goin on.

The color changes in the movie was pretty cool, in my eyes, but there were things that just sucked about the movie. I understand why people hate it, honestly. I think everyone should understand why.

I just have a question about it that I've had in my head for the last 3 years...

Why would they make a versus movie with Freddy in it when in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, he explains that he can't die?

That has bothered me forever...
Old 08-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #30
Everlasting Death
Rotting Corpse

Everlasting Death has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Everlasting Death Send a message via MSN to Everlasting Death Send a message via Yahoo to Everlasting Death

I think that if you dont look too deeply into the movie, or into the whole plot of things, its a pretty decent flick. I mean they skipped out on a lot of loop holes within both stories of both sides of the film, but I guess it had to be done to make the story actually happen. I mean, Jason in Space? How the fuck do you suppose Freddy to get him down? Throw a rock at him? Im sure if you didnt like the film it could have been way worse...they could have gone with the whole Fred-Head thing...Oh well, all in all, its a pretty a-okay fun little flick. But the thing that really gets my goat is all these little teeny-boppers running around saying how FvJ was SOOOO SCARY! And they are completely ignorante to where the two actually came from! Ugh, now thats what pisses me off! Just today I was watching FvJ on SciFi, and the way the edited the whole fucking movie for content and time, was horriable! They wouldnt let any of the Teens say Ass or Piss, but Freddy could scream out Bitch, Whore, and God Damn whenever he fucking pleased! OH and dont get me started on the whole fucking Blake kid! In stead of showing him drinking out of his flask and scratching his balls! They show him playing with a fucking YO-Yo...A YO YO!? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! >_< I hate it when they edit horror movies like that...It frustrates the fuck outta me....
Everlasting Death is offline   Reply With Quote