Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation Thread! - Page 107 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #1061
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 11,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Says the guy who has been in the work force for a whole two weeks.
Well to be fair the best barista's are Women
__________________
Cult Draft!
1. Meet The Applegates
2. Big Top Pee-Wee
3. Fortress
4. Mask
5. Blankman
6. Purple Rain
7. Masters Of The Universe
8. Twilight Zone The Movie
9. Bio-Dome
10. The Tao Of Steve
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #1062
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
It's a logic thing, not a personal experience thing!
It's a you talking out of your ass thing.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #1063
Se7en
The Bad Guy
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is reborn
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 15,967
Default

Y'all just bitter af towards women
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #1064
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 11,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Freddy, I'm so glad you have the perspective to know that your experience with 17 females you work with totally 100% without a doubt applies to the majority of women in the world. Wow. You so smart.

More generalizations...

It's a logic thing, not a personal experience thing!
I know plenty of women who bust their ass and earn their pay especially nurses or women who work in retirement homes etc.

But unlike you I've worked with HUNDREDS and employed at least 50 Women in the time I've been Managing.

You don't know DICK about the workforce.
__________________
Cult Draft!
1. Meet The Applegates
2. Big Top Pee-Wee
3. Fortress
4. Mask
5. Blankman
6. Purple Rain
7. Masters Of The Universe
8. Twilight Zone The Movie
9. Bio-Dome
10. The Tao Of Steve
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #1065
Se7en
The Bad Guy
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is reborn
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 15,967
Default

*yawn*
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:44 AM   #1066
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 12,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
You ignoring the fact that a good deal of the people becoming feminists in North America in recent years (have no idea about Europe) are men? Myself included. And we have none of the ulterior motives you say the girls do.
Men becoming feminists? Quite pathetic in the first place, but I want some poll results or statistics, babyboy. From where did you excavate that fact?

So, a part of your our personalitiy is now feminism as well, interesting. If your aim is to get more women into bed with that attitude, you will fail. They will laugh and fingerpoint at you instead. Just like I do now.

Se7en is a feminist. You don't have many (male) friends, don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Good job completely misunderstanding what being a liberal is all about. .
Then enlight us please with your comprehensive life experience about feminism (oh wait, you already did that), liberalism and your reason turning to feminism in general (oh wait, you already did that too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Generalizations

Generalizations errywhere

Peaceful coexistence?

smfh
Blablabla. You have zero life experience, yet you try to tell me (us for that matter) how things work in the world with Se7en logic. Go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Folks you can clearly see Se7en has not been with a lot of women.
I disagree, he's a man who knows how to read women, clearly a womanizer from the Jack Nicholson league.

Se7enFeminist...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
It's a you talking out of your ass thing.
Heretic is correct - again.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:27 PM   #1067
Se7en
The Bad Guy
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is reborn
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 15,967
Default

Started writing a response and then realized your issues with women are so deep rooted nothing I could say would matter at all. Besides, it's Christmas Eve. Gotta behave.

__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:30 PM   #1068
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator is being excellent
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 14,156
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

We should all stop pretending we know anything about feminism or how women actually work. It's all mythical speculation.
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:32 PM   #1069
Se7en
The Bad Guy
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is reborn
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 15,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
We should all stop pretending we know anything about feminism or how women actually work. It's all mythical speculation.
Well you've got like ten years of experience under your belt. Surely you've learned something.

Save us
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC