Metallica 2015 - Page 13 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Music Discussion

Music Discussion Wow that new Britney Track Rules! Talk about that (and other music stuff) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2014, 04:55 AM   #121
Rusted
Paranoid Android
 
Rusted's Avatar
Rusted has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,458
Send a message via MSN to Rusted
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
Metallica continues to be dead to me.



That's exactly what of think of when I see that title. Shittiness.

They need to change it, stat !
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:59 AM   #122
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 21,922
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sins View Post
Glad I could remind you of it

How much did you pay for all that? The iTunes collection is only like $100 which doesn't seem too bad looking at everything that's there.
Jeeez, I wouldn't have a clue.

I originally got everything off my mate, when I first started getting into them 2009ish. I ripped all his CD's. Then, I eventually bought all their studio albums, which were $10 each at Big W. So that's $100. Garage Inc was $45ish I think.

Metallica Live Shit Binge & Purge.. I can't remember.

S&M I think was $30ish. The DVD around the same.

Cunning Stunts DVD... I can't remember

Metllica - All The Videos DVD I can't remember

Metallica - And The Dawn of Trash I can't remember

Beyond Magnetic EP was $15

The Big 4 I got for Xmas

Qubec Magnetic Blu I got for my birthday.

There are two 'Metallica Live - 6 Feet Down Under' albums, which I can't remember the cost of.

I got their Acoustic Album to; I can't even recall how I got that.

Some Kind Of Monster DVD, again, no clue how much that was.

And I've got some documentary DVD about the Black album too.

Plus a few T-Shirts which were $50 each, and a jumper that was $120.

Two signed picture frames which were $100ish dollars each from memory.

And their 3D film, which I'm going to buy again, it was $40 and I'm going to spend another $45 of the SteelBook.

$17.95 for the Live show I DLed off their site from Sydney last year. Annnd the $1 for the Lords of Summer track.

I also bought their grammy version of One off iTunes

+$400 worth of concert tickets.

I've spent a bit.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #123
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 21,922
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

There is a Ronnie Dio tribute album coming out.. Metallica do a melody of 'Tarot Woman,' 'Kill the King,' 'A Light in the Black '. And James is sounding better than EVER!

Can be heard here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...first-20140324

Their recording sits on the comp, which comes out April 1st, alongside ones by Motörhead, Tenacious D and Anthrax and one-off supergroups featuring members of Judas Priest, Slipknot and Dio's band, who culled tracks from Rainbow, Black Sabbath and, of course, Dio. The comp is an effort not only to pay tribute to the singer, who died of stomach cancer in 2010, but also to raise money for cancer research; proceeds from the record benefit the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout cancer fund.

Might have to pick this up..
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #124
Se7en
Send... More... Paramedics
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is bout to buy an alligator for his birthday
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 9,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post


That's exactly what of think of when I see that title. Shittiness.

They need to change it, stat !
Who cares about the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
I've spent a bit.
Whoa

Definitely gonna download that tribute album.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #125
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy has no status.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 25,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
There is a Ronnie Dio tribute album coming out.. Metallica do a melody of 'Tarot Woman,' 'Kill the King,' 'A Light in the Black '. And James is sounding better than EVER!

Can be heard here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...first-20140324

Their recording sits on the comp, which comes out April 1st, alongside ones by Motörhead, Tenacious D and Anthrax and one-off supergroups featuring members of Judas Priest, Slipknot and Dio's band, who culled tracks from Rainbow, Black Sabbath and, of course, Dio. The comp is an effort not only to pay tribute to the singer, who died of stomach cancer in 2010, but also to raise money for cancer research; proceeds from the record benefit the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout cancer fund.

Might have to pick this up..

Saw that on That Metal Show. Will definitely be picking it up!
__________________
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC