Terror At Blood Fart Lake (2009) - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Independent Horror

Independent Horror Indie horror films

Old 03-15-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
klownz666
Fresh Kill

klownz666 is Just klowning around!

Default Terror At Blood Fart Lake (2009)

As you can probably tell from the title of the film and the description on the DVD sleeve above, this is a film of the highest quality, a borderline fucking master piece! Let me explain more, see the the handsome young fella in the picture below his name is Leo & here is a quote from him whilst talking to the hot piece of ass in the picture:

"You got my mustache all cuming girl, you ever do gymnastics? Well I do fucknastics, am all nimble and wile inside you, am like a mongoose looking for nutrients, I get inside ya and find the sweet spot and sting you with my dick poison.
Whoooo yea!... Skeet, skeet ! Looks like rain!"

As you see from the above quote the writing in this film is also worthy of awards and being mentioned along side any of the great written films of the past, and believe it or not the film from start to finish is filled with this kind of thought out fantastic dialogue.

One thing I have too point out is in the above picture that the mustache and long hair is in fact not real! And gets me onto the effects in this film, like the mustache everything looks so real and life like which brings much weight and credibility to the special effects team no, CGI to be seen in this film its all practical craftsmanship! I was most impressed by a death seen where a guy is killed by a corn on the cob being rammed through is ass that then comes out his penis or another death scene where a whole human is inserted into a girls ass to be eaten by death leaches! .... Incredible, breathtaking!

I would also like to point out the great acting, lots of the cast were required to put on accents one guy that impressed me the most manages to sound like a retarded version of Rocky Balboa from start to finish, all of the actors put in the performances of there life ... Think Marlon Brando level acting and you get the idea! ... Some cast even taking on multiple roles!

Here's a wonderful photo of the cast, the guy in red "Caspian" is played by the same actor who plays Leo, his character is quite poetic in speech, here's a quote:

"I could smell the fuckside burn within you, I presume your hole wants to be taught... Your trench, if you want to truly fuck like I you must be consumed with fuck, mind, soul and cunt"

Now you might think that this film is erotic or romantic but that's not the case, its just a family friendly slasher that I predict will be looked back on by horror fans for years to come with love and admiration.

Verdict: This film is a 10/10 and a must see! I have ordered a copy and would suggest you, you're parents, your kids and everyone you know or have ever met to do the same.

Enjoy!

Last edited by klownz666; 07-14-2013 at 11:42 AM.
klownz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
BeRightBack
Flyboy

BeRightBack is doing people, and seeing things

Ha, remember watching this a few months back, courtesy of Mr. Bill.I.Am. Definitely a fun movie to watch with friends, and laugh your ass off.
BeRightBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
klownz666
Fresh Kill

Yea man I was pissing myself laughing from start to finish!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
The Geek
It... Won't... Die...

The Geek is eating shit and dying!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

When it comes to Seaver's films I can take or leave them.

This one I can take. It was pretty funny.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #5
klownz666
Fresh Kill

Check the trailer out for "Sexsquatch: The Legend of Blood Stool"

Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is watching bad movies so you don't have to

This is easily Seavers second best film imo

"You're gonna listen to me? To something I said? Hasn't it become abundantly clear during the tenure of our friendship that I don't know shit?"

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #7
klownz666
Fresh Kill

Just found out a few days ago that "Return To Bloodfart Lake" is out as well, I have it om my laptop to watch later, can't wait!