World War Z (2013) - Page 19 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Movies > Modern Horror

Modern Horror Horror Movies of the 1990's - present.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #181
cubbiechris
I Eat Brains!

cubbiechris has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
He'll do whatever Paramount tells him to do with it, which I'm sure will result in another PG-13 abortion that will make them another couple hundred million
Not sure about that? If they just wanted a studio hack they could have went with any number of them. It's a great choice and they'll give some freedom I'm thinking. Or else, what's the point?
cubbiechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #182
Mmagot
Fresh Kill

Mmagot is Harvesting The Garden

Send a message via AIM to Mmagot

just saw this movie Saturday and I think it was excellent. I sure wish they extended the ending a little more.
Spoiler Below
Like when he injected himself with the disease. I wanted to know what he injected himself with and it just sucks that it was over like 5 minutes after that happened. Like wtf.

I heard there is a second one in the making. true?
Old 12-31-2013, 03:52 PM   #183
Jack the Pin
Send... More... Paramedics

Jack the Pin is trying to tie a bell around the tail of his Cartesian demon

Eh, not an awful film, but not a great one either. There were some tense moments and some cool fx, but for my money 28 Days Later and it's sequel just blow WWZ out of the water. Was it ever stated that these transformed humans were actually dead? Pretty hard to have a zombie film without dead people. Maybe not though; I guess zombies could be either living or dead depending on where you get your definition. To me, the GAR zombie is the only zombie, and the only good zombie is a dead zombie....unless it's not dead. Wait...
Jack the Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:58 AM   #184
Se7en Sins
I Eat Brains!

Se7en Sins is Moonwalkin' with steel toed boots on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack the Pin View Post
Eh, not an awful film, but not a great one either. There were some tense moments and some cool fx, but for my money 28 Days Later and it's sequel just blow WWZ out of the water. Was it ever stated that these transformed humans were actually dead? Pretty hard to have a zombie film without dead people. Maybe not though; I guess zombies could be either living or dead depending on where you get your definition. To me, the GAR zombie is the only zombie, and the only good zombie is a dead zombie....unless it's not dead. Wait...
Has no control of their body and eats people = zombie

You bring up 28 Days Later in which the zombies, by your definition, aren't really zombies either.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #185
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"World War Z"......This is one fast paced, thrilling, and epic zombie adventure!! This movie has alot of awesome things going for it. The production, special effects, suspense, action, and directing by Marc Forster are all terrific. Makeup effects are good and the cast is good. Kinda find it funny how Brad Pitt had two "bland" looking female costars to work with. The zombies are pretty good for the most part, but I didnt like the "super human fast" part of them. It is fine with me that the zombies run, but have them move in a fast-forward motion was kinda cheesy. Other than that, this film is awesome and a fun ride!!

9/10
Old 02-11-2014, 01:30 AM   #186
Phsyko-Omen
Fresh Kill

Phsyko-Omen is a Truth seeker

Send a message via MSN to Phsyko-Omen

I enjoyed WWZ,I didnt feel any chemistry from Brad and his 'wife' like seriously there was nothing there. They could have just been friends and you'd be none the wiser.

I loved the Jeruselem battlescene,infact I was hoping the whole movie would be intense battle scenes around the world,but after that scene it went abit flat. I liked what it was trying to do though.

Also that Zombie in the virus vault had a face that makes me want to punch it.

solid flick,but not without its flaws.