Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) - Page 31 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #301
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

Fett.....
Old 09-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #302
Yoxodo
Send... More... Paramedics

Yoxodo is Eenek-chock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
It really does remind you of the original trilogy and it does herald a new direction, story, worlds etc.

I'm wondering what they are going to do in regards to villains. Will they resurrect The Emperor and Darth or go with new ones ?
Better be new villains. Seems a little odd to bring back Palpatine or Vader, especially since the Expanded Universe already went in that direction. l'm anxious to discover if these new films will actually recognize those succeeding novels and comics, or rather choose to nullify decades of fiction that has long-since been considered canon. Certainly there will have to be Sith, since lightsaber duels are an integral part of the Star Wars saga. l'm hoping that instead of the two-Sith-at-a-time rule, we are introduced to an entire army of evil force adepts, ready and willing to take on the new Jedi Order.
Yoxodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #303
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
Better be new villains. Seems a little odd to bring back Palpatine or Vader, especially since the Expanded Universe already went in that direction. l'm anxious to discover if these new films will actually recognize those succeeding novels and comics, or rather choose to nullify decades of fiction that has long-since been considered canon. Certainly there will have to be Sith, since lightsaber duels are an integral part of the Star Wars saga. l'm hoping that instead of the two-Sith-at-a-time rule, we are introduced to an entire army of evil force adepts, ready and willing to take on the new Jedi Order.
That would be awesome.

I'm not familiar with the novels and comics. I know that they involve the children of Luke and Leia and we know the casting involves those characters so it'll be interesting to see what story they come up with.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #304
dead breed
Super Moderator

dead breed is fire walk with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
lts unconfirmed at this moment, but the big rumor now is that the title of the new movie might be:

Star Wars- Episode Vll: A New Dawn

l love this title, since its a new dawn not just for the franchise but Lucasfilm as a whole. lt kind of resonates alongside "A New Hope" just like the "Revenge of the Sith" title hearkened back to "Return of the Jedi".

Like l said, don't know if its true yet, but just thinking about it has my nipples hard.
I like that title.

I really really really hope they dont Pirates of the Carribean this franchise.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #305
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is eating a bowl of fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
I really really really hope they dont Pirates of the Carribean this franchise.

My Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...?ref=bookmarks

My Movie Collection, 5201 films & counting...

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #306
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:08 AM   #307
Yoxodo
Send... More... Paramedics

Yoxodo is Eenek-chock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Oh my god l just came.
Yoxodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #308
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

J.J. Abrams Says the Script is Set for Star Wars: Episode VII

Source: The Wrap
January 19, 2014

The next chapter in the Star Wars saga is just about ready to shoot as director J.J. Abrams (also co-writing alongside Lawrence Kasdan) reveals that the screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII is complete.

“We’re working really hard and we’ve got our script and we’re in deep prep,” Abrams tells The Wrap. “Full steam ahead, y’know?”

Abrams also responded to a question about the recent rumor that "Breaking Bad" star Jesse Plemons has read for a role. Although Abrams confirms that Plemons has auditioned, he also cautions fans that a lot more is going on behind the scenes than makes it to the headlines, refusing to disclose whether or not Plemons is actually anywhere close to a role.

Scripted by J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan, Star Wars: Episode VII is rumored to focus on a new generation of heroes and could include appearances by Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford in older incarnations of their beloved characters from the original Star Wars trilogy. The film is expected to begin shortly and will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #309
Klownz
BANNED

Klownz is shouting, "Mr. FEENY!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
J.J. Abrams Says the Script is Set for Star Wars: Episode VII

Source: The Wrap
January 19, 2014

The next chapter in the Star Wars saga is just about ready to shoot as director J.J. Abrams (also co-writing alongside Lawrence Kasdan) reveals that the screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII is complete.

“We’re working really hard and we’ve got our script and we’re in deep prep,” Abrams tells The Wrap. “Full steam ahead, y’know?”

Abrams also responded to a question about the recent rumor that "Breaking Bad" star Jesse Plemons has read for a role. Although Abrams confirms that Plemons has auditioned, he also cautions fans that a lot more is going on behind the scenes than makes it to the headlines, refusing to disclose whether or not Plemons is actually anywhere close to a role.

Scripted by J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan, Star Wars: Episode VII is rumored to focus on a new generation of heroes and could include appearances by Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford in older incarnations of their beloved characters from the original Star Wars trilogy. The film is expected to begin shortly and will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.
This sounds good to me.
Klownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #310
monsterman96
Fresh Kill

monsterman96 has no status.

A movie franchise like this needs to stay dead
But oh no let's make more and more make it stop
monsterman96 is offline   Reply With Quote