Most shocking or disturbing movie ever? - Page 212 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 05-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #2111
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

This is not a horror movie by genre anyway, but Not Another Gay Movie completely grossed me out. I was expecting some sort of parody or something but it was extremely graphic for being unrated. I am by no means homophobic but this was just downright disgusting.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #2112
Daenerys
Your Highness

Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabberhouse24 View Post
I've seen the trailer for this and I don't think I can stomach this one, because I fucking despise religion.

And I agree, films or docs about real life are far more disturbing. Outlandish things are happening all over the world and it's just getting worse, there's some kind of massacre or tragedy happening every other month or so in the US these days. Films about these tragedies and such are where the real scares come in.

For example, Rampage (the only decent film Uwe Boll has ever made), is severely fucked up because that's what's really happening here and could happen to anyone at any time.
Me too and to make these kids terrified without god in their lives is sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
I'm rewatching Jesus Camp because of this thread. So fucking crazy. Good thing that place is closed now.
The bitch that runs the camp needs to be locked up.
Daenerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #2113
Timvp
Rotting Corpse

Timvp is one proud Spurs fan!! 5x Champions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
I always wondered what movie this gif came from. I couldn't watch Jesus Camp though without turning it off, trailer alone is ridiculous and sad enough.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #2114
retinalworm
Fresh Kill

retinalworm is trouble in Bubbleland

Nice list. I'd include Waco: The Rules of Engagement. (Still scares the bejezzie out of me.)

Last edited by retinalworm; 05-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.
retinalworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #2115
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

My gf used to be a member of Peta and one time she got a dvd in the mail and on the dvd was raw footage of a man taking a small puppy out of a cage and skinning it alive and after it was skinned it was still alive and it was shaking and looked so scaed and then a few minutes later it died. I think Peta along with the ones responsible should be shot in the head. How is showing people shit like that going to change anything?
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #2116
horrorking95
Rotting Corpse

horrorking95 is singing Believe! BY CHER!

Send a message via MSN to horrorking95

Has anyone dared seen Melancholie Der Engel? I was just reading the Parent's Guide on IMDb and I nearly threw up!

Also the Vomit Gore trilogy sound absolutely sickening. I have no idea why people want to watch that sort of stuff!

Tumbling Doll of Flesh also sounds nasty as hell!

I would also not want to sit through Philosophy of a Knife. Mainly because it's 4 and a half hours long, but also because it looks like endless grotesque torture which would just feel like hell to watch.

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/
horrorking95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #2117
lonniedarko
Fresh Kill

lonniedarko has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
My gf used to be a member of Peta and one time she got a dvd in the mail and on the dvd was raw footage of a man taking a small puppy out of a cage and skinning it alive and after it was skinned it was still alive and it was shaking and looked so scaed and then a few minutes later it died. I think Peta along with the ones responsible should be shot in the head. How is showing people shit like that going to change anything?
Yeah, man!

If there are nuts skinning helpless animals and there is shit in my meat.... just don't tell me!
lonniedarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #2118
Renacimiento
The Fallen Angel

Renacimiento has no status.

Location: Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, near Argentina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorking95 View Post
Has anyone dared seen Melancholie Der Engel? I was just reading the Parent's Guide on IMDb and I nearly threw up!

Also the Vomit Gore trilogy sound absolutely sickening. I have no idea why people want to watch that sort of stuff!

Tumbling Doll of Flesh also sounds nasty as hell!

I would also not want to sit through Philosophy of a Knife. Mainly because it's 4 and a half hours long, but also because it looks like endless grotesque torture which would just feel like hell to watch.
I just wanted to quote this for some odd reason. Nice combination there.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #2119
Wonderlust
Fairies Wear Boots

Wonderlust is behind the wall of sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorking95 View Post
Has anyone dared seen Melancholie Der Engel? .

Yes.

It wasn't that disturbing but it has sick and disgusting scenes. It actually was a beautiful looking film and an extremely hot scene with a woman and some video tape.. and the most believable
Spoiler Below
knife rape scene.

It's only in German language with no subs that I know of. I read up on the storyline before viewing it. Its a long film and nothing happens for a bit, then the madness starts. It has a real animal killing which I don't like..at all. One view is enough for me. I obtained it. I saw. That is it. : )
Old 05-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #2120
lonniedarko
Fresh Kill

lonniedarko has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
so are you saying you eat dog?
No, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't be surprised that PETA would send you material with shocking images on it. They feel that animals should have the same rights as human beings. Why you would be on a list for an organization that supports animal rights and then be disgusted with them for sharing animal cruelty stories is beyond me.

I'm also saying that people get away with these things because of the attitude, "why show me, I'm not gonna do anything?"

PETA can be extreme and they have some questionable tactics, but people will continue to skin small dogs because they get away with it.

Be aware or don't, but I don't think talking about shooting people in the head for sending you material you asked for is sound logic.
lonniedarko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shock horror favorite