What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3977 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #39761
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge - 8.5/10
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #39762
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is sick of being sick and too tired to do shit about it.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Star Trek Into Darkness - 5/5

Went and saw this today and loved every second of it.

This is exactly how a sequel should be. It doesn't replicate the original but goes into a darker, more daring direction and surpasses it's first installment.

It's impossible to talk about even the most minor of plot points without spoilers so I won't reveal anything here, but the plot is a good one and is tight and focused.

The original cast return and everybody gets enough screen time, but once again Zachary Quinto proves that his casting of Spock is bang on. The interaction between him and Chris Pines Kirk is excellent, but this film truly belongs to Benedict Cumberbach. Not since Heath Ledgers Joker has a screen villain been so captivating. His John Harrison is cold and calculating and he just elevates every scene he's in. Every time he opens his mouth, the way he delivers his lines send chills. He really is the star of this show.

The film hits the ground running and doesn't let up. Seeing as all of the characters were introduced in the first film this one launches straight into the action and propels from set piece to set piece and the running time just flies by. The effects are great and for once the 3D actually serves its purpose.

I'm sure hard core trekkies could moan about something but for me this film is science fiction action blockbuster entertainment at its finest.
Beyond excited to see this next week.

Bloody Wenesday - 3/5 Three stars only for the ending, rest of the movie is pretty forgettable.

The Creeper(Rituals) - 4/5
Old 05-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #39763
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

The Revelator is tired

Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator

Quote:

This is exactly how a sequel should be. It doesn't replicate the original but goes into a darker, more daring direction and surpasses it's first installment.

It's impossible to talk about even the most minor of plot points without spoilers so I won't reveal anything here, but the plot is a good one and is tight and focused.

The original cast return and everybody gets enough screen time, but once again Zachary Quinto proves that his casting of Spock is bang on. The interaction between him and Chris Pines Kirk is excellent, but this film truly belongs to Benedict Cumberbach. Not since Heath Ledgers Joker has a screen villain been so captivating. His John Harrison is cold and calculating and he just elevates every scene he's in. Every time he opens his mouth, the way he delivers his lines send chills. He really is the star of this show.

The film hits the ground running and doesn't let up. Seeing as all of the characters were introduced in the first film this one launches straight into the action and propels from set piece to set piece and the running time just flies by. The effects are great and for once the 3D actually serves its purpose.

I'm sure hard core trekkies could moan about something but for me this film is science fiction action blockbuster entertainment at its finest.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #39764
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

Dark Skies - 7/10

Hansel & Gretel - 7/10

The Place Beyond The Pines - 8/10

Parker - 9/10
Old 05-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #39765
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse

Yggdrasil is tearing at the fabric of reality.

Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013) - 9.5/10
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #39766
Fanofhorror
Fresh Kill

Fanofhorror has no status.

Rammbock: Berlin Undead (2010)

This is so know siege of the dead (2010) is low budget infected movie from Germany.

I did not expect much from this movie at all but turn out to be surprising good.

Michael as come to see his girlfriend in Berlin but then he finds out that people have infected by this unknown virus. This is only 59 minutes long, just under an hour, this movie was really fast paced and some really good decent tense moment in this movie as well.

The infected were really welled acted and liked the whole foaming thing from mouth and this movie wasn't really gory at all, the bite moment that looked nasty but nothing liked head being torn at all of shot in head.

I really liked the idea of flashes from the camera that was nice turn for the infected movies and there was surprising moment in this movie that I didn't see coming at all,

I really liked that scene. Great acting from the whole but I not sure what of stranger infected hugging Scenes,

I am giving this movie 8 out of 10

Cockneys vs Zombies (2012)

This as to be one of the best zombies movies I have seen in long time, ones of the funniest zombies movie I ever seen.

I really liked how the movie showed how the whole thing started as most of times movies don't normal show you as it started .

I cannot remember the last time I laughed so much in horror movie, I thought this movie was absolutely Hilarious from start to end of the movie,

there were great really funny jokes in this movie that worked really well and don't fall flat at all.

There were very decent gory moments in this movie that some of the gory will be over the top to make look really funny at the same times.

I thought acting was really good from most of the cast, there were some over the top acting scenes of from some people in the movie but that down side of the movie to me.

I loved this movie!

I am giving this movie 9 out of 10

DeadHeads (2011)

This was nice twist on zombie movies, Which I don't think it's be done before but I found the first half the movie very funny at times.

As the movies goes on, I didn't really find some of the jokes that funny at all, I got really bored in the middle of the movie.

I didn't really thing the movie was that gory at all for a zombie movie, there maybe body Parts being pulled there some strange moment were zombie guts were used as a rope

The acting was really good from the whole

6 out of 10

"Jigoku K˘shien" /Battlefield Baseball (2003)

I don't what to make of this movie, it as got to be one of the most strangest, weediest horror comedy movie I have ever seen.

The plot to this Battlefield Baseball is a tough game--it doesn't end until all the members on the opposing team are dead. In this game the Gedo High team is composed of blue-faced zombies, and their opponents on the Seido High team know they don't have a chance at beating them

This movie like no other zombies, I have seen, the first part of the movie is with about the headmaster who is coaching baseball team, They going face the same Zombie team who killed his players in the last time,

which we see before the titles.
We do get see one gory death on scenes but all we see is the aftermath of the dead body parts torn off all over the place, he hated the fact it's same team again.

He one of funniest people in the movie, he had me laughing a number of times

also a New kids as come to the school who seem to be really good at baseball but he stopped playing and then he explains though song , yes a song!, how his dad died, in a very funny song!

As this movies goes on, it's gets weird and wearied and never stops at all until very last scene of the movie.

There some really funny moment in this movie, that I could not stop laughing and great jokes as well, worked really well. and I loved the ending of the movie, thought really classic ending and very funny!

The most bizarre, Horror, Comedy and I never seen anything liked this before!
I give this 9 out of 10
Fanofhorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #39767
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013) - 9.5/10
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #39768
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:

Sweet, can't wait to see it!

Quote:
Evil Dead (remake) 4/5
Reboot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge - 8.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
Tucker and Dale vs Evil

This was a lot funnier and better than I thought it would be. There were some pretty nice gore and I thought the story was pretty well thought out.

7.5/10

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #39769
Mayday
Jury. Executioner. Judge.

Mayday is the law.

Rabies - Definitely a different kind of film, and it's nice to see that the title was used metaphorically and not because it was a generic 'infected' horror film or anything. Unfortunately, the story just didn't have enough depth to make it better. - 5/10

Iron Man 3 - Awesome, entertaining film. My only issue was that after a fairly serious first half it degraded to a nonsensical spectacle for the sake of 3D several times in the second half. I saw it in 2D and there was absolutely no reason to even offer this one in 3D. On the upside, the after-the-credits extra scene was much better than The Avengers. - 9/10
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #39770
ladynos
Rotting Corpse

ladynos is sick of being sick and too tired to do shit about it.

Send a message via Yahoo to ladynos

The Unseeable - 5/5 Very good Thai ghost story. The music was incredible and really added to haunting sadness of the story.

The Asphyx - 3/5
Night of the Scorpion - 3/5
Color Me Blood Red - 2/5 Pretty boring.