Sleepaway Camp 3 (1988) - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 04-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #21
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"Sleepaway Camp 3".....This could possibly be the best in the series. Pamela Springsteen does her best work in here and delivers such a natural and cool performance. Once again, her dialogue and quips are entertaining. Equally impressive is Tracy Griffith (who I also love in The First Power) who is a natural talent and beauty. The handsome guys worthy of mention for this sequel are Cliff Brand(with a great ass and bulge I must say) who plays "Officer Barney" and Mark Oliver who plays "Tony". Loved all the guys sporting some very tight jeans too, especially Cliff Brand. LOL! The death scenes are nasty and terrific and the settings for these films are wonderful. There are also a few more shocking death sequences than the previous films. The dark humor is here too..but not as much as in part 2. I LOVE the fight scene between Angela and Marcia at the end, which was shot very fast and intense. A totally cool slasher flick and the best in the series for me.

8/10