What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3876 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #38751
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
I predict that Wasikowska will become a great actress someday. She was so hot in that film too.
Yeah Wasikowska was great in it, got a great future. I'm a Kidman fan myself since she blew me away in dogville, she gets judged way too harshly by people. Plus I like redheads
Old 03-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #38752
The Geek
Schlock King

The Geek is dancing with himself!

Send a message via Skype™ to The Geek

Deathstalker (1983)-8/10

The Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #38753
Yggdrasil
Rotting Corpse

Yggdrasil is mental decay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
Stoker 2013 (9/10) - Thought Park Chan-wook did a superb job on this and its probably my 2nd favorite of his behind Mr. Vengeance. The depth to the film and the color scheme felt almost Kubrickian at times. Only criticism is things seemed to tie to well together at the end and if it remained more ominous it would have hit harder in my opinion.
I've been eagerly awaiting this one for a couple of years now, and I'm really glad that all the reviews I've seen have been very positive.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #38754
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:
I hope he will make it to the third installment. So to speak for Ian McKellen. He has cancer and is fighting hard to get rid off it.
Say WHAT? That fucker better live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
I knew something was a little off. I guess thats why he sat so still in that scene, so the green-screen gizmo wouldn't interfere with the computer doo-hickey. Either way, he and Mckellan are two awesome geezers and l love seeing them reprise these roles.
I love seeing them both in anything. They are both Veterans in the acting department. They blow me away each and every time their on screen. They steal every shot their in, in any film.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:02 AM   #38755
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"......The movie is amazing. The vividness of the colors, light, and movement is something to behold. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous. The acting is light, fun, playful, dramatic, and moving while also managing to stay true to the original story. Martin Freeman is great as the younger version of "Bilbo" and is very believable. The merry band of dwarfs are well played and you somehow get to know each of them by the end of the film. Too many to mention but of course the handsome Richard Armitage(Thorin) and sexy Aidan Turner(Kili) are major standouts. Ian McKellen is luminous as "Gandalf" and Hugo Weaving as "Elrond" is splendid once again. It is great to once again see the characters of Elrond, older Bilbo, Sarumon, Galadriel, and Frodo. The esquisite Cate Blanchett back in the role of "Galadriel" is a delight. She portrays that character full of grace, beauty, and mystery!! The scenes with Galadriel and Gandalf are fantastic and I loved seeing actors Blanchett and McKellen in scenes together. The special effects, art direction, music score, cinematography, and makeup effects are all absolutely great. As for the main story, well, apart from doing a prelude that reprises the role of Frodo and older Bilbo Baggins, it pretty much stays true to the text. Also featured are some great action/battle scenes, fun and campy moments, and some nicely done emotional scenes. This first installment of "The Hobbit" is a gem!! Nominated for 3 Academy Awards(visual effects, production design,and makeup), I think this film deserved at least another 4 nominations and a few wins!!

10/10
Old 03-20-2013, 02:59 AM   #38756
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Say WHAT? That fucker better live.
I love seeing them both in anything. They are both Veterans in the acting department. They blow me away each and every time their on screen. They steal every shot their in, in any film.
They do. They are like wine, which is getting better and better with every passing year.
McKellen was diagnosed prostata cancer six or seven years ago. Actually, he isn't battling it at all, because the disease doesn't get ready to spread and shit.
It is under control. Check here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
Yeah Wasikowska was great in it, got a great future. I'm a Kidman fan myself since she blew me away in dogville, she gets judged way too harshly by people. Plus I like redheads

I would love to get a blowjob sandwich from both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:22 AM   #38757
gwally
Demigod

gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxodo View Post
Panic Room- 7/10- l didn't realise that Jodie Foster's little boy in this is the chick from the Twilight movies, before he/she became a washed-out whore.

Meeting Evil
Silent Hill: Revelation
Old 03-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #38758
Boilersuit_Mayhem
Rotting Corpse

Boilersuit_Mayhem is lying on the floor, seemingly dead...

Fish Story
Montana Sky
Sex and Lies in Sin City: The Ted Binion Scandal

An evening full of punk rock saving the world from destruction, ranchers and Mena Suvari's tight little pole-dancing bottom. I enjoyed two of these things.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:13 AM   #38759
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilersuit_Mayhem View Post
Fish Story
Montana Sky

An evening full of punk rock saving the world from destruction, ranchers and Mena Suvari's tight little pole-dancing bottom. I enjoyed two of these things.
Which film involves Mena Suvari's tight little pole-dancing bottom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #38760
Boilersuit_Mayhem
Rotting Corpse

Boilersuit_Mayhem is lying on the floor, seemingly dead...

Quote:
Which film involves Mena Suvari's tight little pole-dancing bottom?