2013 NFL Thread - Page 10 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #91
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

yes! the cowboys let kevin ogletree go, so now reliable, smart dwayne harris can step in and handle the third receiver duties and speedy, short, super-hands man cole beasley can get more time on the field. and while marcus spears seemed an under-performing dt for a first round pick, i think we will miss his utility value, especially as the season wears on.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #92
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Fuck the stupid yardage rankings; Fins allowed 317 points (7th) while the Jets allowed 375 (20th) last season. Until the team with the most points no longer wins at the end of the game yardage shouldn't be the end all be all defenses are measured by. Now a lot of that total is because the Jets pathetic offense did screw them, but without any upgrades on offense why won't the Jets offense screw their defense just as bad this upcoming season?
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #93
Robcbh
Rotting Corpse

Robcbh is convinced we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity

What Wr, exactly is TB12 going to throw to?This years patriots Wr corp is shaping up to be hoooorrrrible, as bad as 2006s group. #1 Wr Danny Amendola ( oh yeah Josh McDaniels brought him in {see Loyd, Gregg Salas, Fells}), #2 Julian Edleman? (oh wait hes a free agent), #3 Deon branch ( oh yeah hes 18789034 years old), #4 Tiquan Underwood ( oh yeah he doesnt play for us anymore). I guess we can just pray that the two TE can stay healthy for a whole year? ( hasnt happened yet). Penny Pinching Patriots - Thats a good one for ya Dude Classic Man

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gland-patriots
Old 03-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #94
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

rob, don't be such a pessimist, jeez. when y'all actually won superbowls, y'all had fairly anonymous wr's. it's only since y'all been bringing in name guys and become a monster reg season offence, that y'all haven't quite been able to get over the hump. y'all have the smatest front office in football. y'all will be fine.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #95
DudeClassicMan
Fresh Kill

DudeClassicMan has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcbh View Post
What Wr, exactly is TB12 going to throw to?This years patriots Wr corp is shaping up to be hoooorrrrible, as bad as 2006s group. #1 Wr Danny Amendola ( oh yeah Josh McDaniels brought him in {see Loyd, Gregg Salas, Fells}), #2 Julian Edleman? (oh wait hes a free agent), #3 Deon branch ( oh yeah hes 18789034 years old), #4 Tiquan Underwood ( oh yeah he doesnt play for us anymore). I guess we can just pray that the two TE can stay healthy for a whole year? ( hasnt happened yet). Penny Pinching Patriots - Thats a good one for ya Dude Classic Man

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gland-patriots
Heh. I know the team's name holds the same historical significance as the 49ers but if you put Paul Revere's colonial ass aside what franchise would be a worse one to be called Patriots? With most other teams named after animals or other silly shit that doesn't exist anymore like pirates, steelworkers, street gangs from West Side Story and cowboys, it's almost presumptuous of one team to be called the Patriots no matter how long that's been their name.

Spygate, that silly obscure tuck rule that is about to be done away with for good pending a competition committee vote next week, and the biggest pair of arrogant jerkoffs ever at the coach/QB position in B&B (swagger they're absolutely deserving of but still fuck those guys.) The only way these guys are Patriots is if your idea of a Patriot is Karl Rove.

As for how bad their receiving corps might be, well, Amendola has to remain healthy but he's basically the same age Welker was when he got traded to the Tuck Rule Coupons. Welker's numbers his last year as a Dolphin were pretty identical to Amendola's last year only the latter produced those numbers in 11 games.

Speaking of '06, they still made the AFC Title Game that year. I have no doubts Tom can find a way to make due with whatever refuse comprise his receiving corps; UNTIL playoffs time that is.
DudeClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #96
nancylives!
The Living Dead

nancylives! is living!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeClassicMan View Post
silly shit that doesn't exist anymore like ...cowboys

cowboys are real, muthafucka
Old 03-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #97
Razorghost
Fresh Kill

Razorghost is here, there and everywhere.

So Jake Long is gone..... seemed like yesterday we took him 1st overall, amazing how fast things can change.

I hope Johnathan Martin is up to the task this year at LT.

1.Alien 1979 - Ridley Scott
2.Night of the Demons 1987 - Kevin Tenney
3.You're Next 2013 - Adam Wingard
4.Demons 1985 - Lamberto Bava
5.Black Christmas 1974 - Bob Clark

6.Mystics in Bali 1981 - H. Tjut Djalil
7.Demon Knight 1995 - Ernest R. Dickerson

8.The Sentinel 1977 - Michael Winner
9.Silent Night Deadly Night 1984 - Charles E.Sellier Jr

10.Galaxy of Terror 1981 - Bruce D.Clark
Razorghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #98
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorghost View Post
So Jake Long is gone..... seemed like yesterday we took him 1st overall, amazing how fast things can change.

I hope Johnathan Martin is up to the task this year at LT.
Looks like the Dolphins are interested in changing their Logo have you seen the rough-draft ?

On a side note gotta love Jennings going to the Vikings a big flip off to the packers.

On a side side note he was paid way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Nah I don't mind gay people hell my favorite Author is gay ----> Clive Barker

I've hired Blacks/Mexicans and one Iranian guy.
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #99
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

Quote:
Looks like the Dolphins are interested in changing their Logo have you seen the rough-draft ?
Wasn't a fan of the first logo change, and I definitely won't like this one either. I prefer the 80's Dolphins logo.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #100
Razorghost
Fresh Kill

Razorghost is here, there and everywhere.

Quote:

On a side note gotta love Jennings going to the Vikings a big flip off to the packers.

On a side side note he was paid way too much
The Dolphins changing their logo is fucking retarded! I hope it's not stupid looking like some of the stuff I have seen online.

I've always liked the Vikings over most NFC teams especially the packers, so I like the move, hope he does well there.

1.Alien 1979 - Ridley Scott
2.Night of the Demons 1987 - Kevin Tenney
3.You're Next 2013 - Adam Wingard
4.Demons 1985 - Lamberto Bava
5.Black Christmas 1974 - Bob Clark

6.Mystics in Bali 1981 - H. Tjut Djalil
7.Demon Knight 1995 - Ernest R. Dickerson

8.The Sentinel 1977 - Michael Winner
9.Silent Night Deadly Night 1984 - Charles E.Sellier Jr

10.Galaxy of Terror 1981 - Bruce D.Clark
Razorghost is offline   Reply With Quote