Horror movies that you wanted sequels to - Page 18 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #171
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator is tired
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 13,464
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
The Hills Run Red. Babyface needs to be released again.
THIS!!!!
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #172
Erebus Dirge
Rotting Corpse
 
Erebus Dirge's Avatar
Erebus Dirge is dressing up his turds like barbie dolls with thedead flayed skins of his enemies
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Scottish , living in Spain
Posts: 1,575
Default

A Hobo With A Shotgun sequel /prequel spin-off involving the demonic bounty hunting duo The Plague. There were talk once that it was going to happen and it was about a couple of paramedics who are a patient to the hospital who just happens to be a bounty for The Plague.

Heres the article - http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/0...-upcoming-mart
__________________

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Last edited by Erebus Dirge; 03-12-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Erebus Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #173
Dr. McStuffin
Rotting Corpse
 
Dr. McStuffin's Avatar
Dr. McStuffin is making the Lacerta Plague look like a fucking square dance!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the woods behind Taco Bell
Posts: 1,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbemonster View Post
Deep Rising - The Ending was pretty cool, but would be interesting to see what was on the island.
Yeah, that was a great finish. I always thought the ending suggested they landed on Skull Island.

I'm not a real big sequel fan but...

The Predator series has a limitless amount of possibilities, ridiculous that there's like what, six Leprechauns but only three Predator movies (excluding AVP1+2 - they suck). Need more Predator.

The Mimic franchise should be revived, giant roaches are awesome and are way cooler than leprechauns too.
Dr. McStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #174
Erebus Dirge
Rotting Corpse
 
Erebus Dirge's Avatar
Erebus Dirge is dressing up his turds like barbie dolls with thedead flayed skins of his enemies
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Scottish , living in Spain
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecep View Post
Yeah, that was a great finish. I always thought the ending suggested they landed on Skull Island.

I'm not a real big sequel fan but...

The Predator series has a limitless amount of possibilities, ridiculous that there's like what, six Leprechauns but only three Predator movies (excluding AVP1+2 - they suck). Need more Predator.

The Mimic franchise should be revived, giant roaches are awesome and are way cooler than leprechauns too.
Yeah a historical Predator movie would be kind of interesting like set during the first or second world war with the old pussy-faces going around and collecting skulls/dog tags and rank patches. It's up to both sides to call an easy tempory truce so that they could take on the alien hunting party.

Maybe you could call it something like Predators - Jeager Giest.
__________________

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5
Erebus Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #175
floyd2006
The Living Dead
 
floyd2006's Avatar
floyd2006 is In The Twilight Zone
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,943
Default

The Burning was an iconic film shocking there wasn't a sequel
__________________
Cinema Junkyard
floyd2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #176
Dr. McStuffin
Rotting Corpse
 
Dr. McStuffin's Avatar
Dr. McStuffin is making the Lacerta Plague look like a fucking square dance!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the woods behind Taco Bell
Posts: 1,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus Dirge View Post
Yeah a historical Predator movie would be kind of interesting like set during the first or second world war with the old pussy-faces going around and collecting skulls/dog tags and rank patches. It's up to both sides to call an easy tempory truce so that they could take on the alien hunting party.

Maybe you could call it something like Predators - Jeager Giest.
That's bad ass and exactly what I'm talking about. I think we had a similar conversation before; aye there's so much stuff one could do with the franchise.

There might have been a Dark Horse comic with a similar story to what you just described. So many of those books would make great movies.
Dr. McStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #177
Erebus Dirge
Rotting Corpse
 
Erebus Dirge's Avatar
Erebus Dirge is dressing up his turds like barbie dolls with thedead flayed skins of his enemies
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Scottish , living in Spain
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecep View Post
That's bad ass and exactly what I'm talking about. I think we had a similar conversation before; aye there's so much stuff one could do with the franchise.

There might have been a Dark Horse comic with a similar story to what you just described. So many of those books would make great movies.
I must I've never got round to reading any of the dark horse Predator comics.
Don't know if theres ever been one with pirates, but that would be awesome.
The pirates could be on an island who happens to worship the predators either theyve been marooned or shipwrecked and runaground after taking heavy cannon fire during a battle with the authorities. The island could have all sorts of mad salty seadog supersitions surrounding it. This would tie-i with the flintlock pistol we see at the end of Predator 2.
__________________

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5
Erebus Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #178
Dr. McStuffin
Rotting Corpse
 
Dr. McStuffin's Avatar
Dr. McStuffin is making the Lacerta Plague look like a fucking square dance!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the woods behind Taco Bell
Posts: 1,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus Dirge View Post
I must I've never got round to reading any of the dark horse Predator comics.
Don't know if theres ever been one with pirates, but that would be awesome.
The pirates could be on an island who happens to worship the predators either theyve been marooned or shipwrecked and runaground after taking heavy cannon fire during a battle with the authorities. The island could have all sorts of mad salty seadog supersitions surrounding it. This would tie-i with the flintlock pistol we see at the end of Predator 2.
You can get the Predator Omnibus and catch up.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_3?...qid=1364008522
Dr. McStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #179
history1066
Not Dead Yet
 
history1066's Avatar
history1066 has no status.
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Missouri, United States
Posts: 29
Default

You can never have enough FRiday the 13th movies, in my opinion, but only if it is from the original series. I hate the direction that the remake took. Three films that definitely deserved sequels that did not get any would probably be Killer Klowns From Outer Space (which I actually liked), Freddy Vs. Jason (separate from FRiday the 13th series) and Black Christmas (1974).

Last edited by history1066; 06-21-2013 at 02:45 AM.
history1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:44 AM   #180
Se7en
The Bad Guy
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is your favorite wigger
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 14,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
The Hills Run Red. Babyface needs to be released again.
I'm 100% for a Hills Run Red sequel.

Over the years the slasher has been done a million times but this still managed to be fresh & original. Would be great to see a second film.
__________________
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC