Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2 - Page 210 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #2091
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WodenHorde View Post
This PPV has been awesome.

Another great 6-Man for The Shield and the Elimination Chamber match = early MOTYC. Every match has delivered so far.
Swagger with the win .. I expected Orton to win.
__________________
dead breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #2092
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,272
Default

I thought the only good thing on the PPV was The Shield match.

Del Rio/Show was horrible. Del Rio botched the finish, and the match was uneventful.

Miz/Cessero was alright until the bullshit finish.

The EC match was fairly bland, other than Mark Henry destroying everyone.

Ziggler/Kofi was a pretty good quick match, with some cool spots from Ziggler.

Rock/Punk was solid, and better than their first match.

The crowd really killed mood. They were terrible all night. You could hear a pin drop in the arena. The announce team even seemed to have been infected by the crowd. Lots of dead air.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #2093
WodenHorde
The Living Dead
 
WodenHorde's Avatar
WodenHorde is weeping for the future.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Blahville
Posts: 2,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead breed View Post
Swagger with the win .. I expected Orton to win.
I expected Jericho. I don't care much for Swagger but I'm liking Dutch as his mouthpiece. Henry coming in and cleaning house ruled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Miz/Cessero was alright until the bullshit finish.
The feud is ho-hum but both guys have decent chemistry. Don't really mind it's getting pushed to WM.
__________________

Infini-Tropolis
WodenHorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:13 AM   #2094
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 13,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WodenHorde View Post
This PPV has been awesome.

Another great 6-Man for The Shield and the Elimination Chamber match = early MOTYC. Every match has delivered so far.
If either of the matches are a MOTYC, it's been a shitty year so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I thought the only good thing on the PPV was The Shield match.

Del Rio/Show was horrible. Del Rio botched the finish, and the match was uneventful.

Miz/Cessero was alright until the bullshit finish.

The EC match was fairly bland, other than Mark Henry destroying everyone.

Ziggler/Kofi was a pretty good quick match, with some cool spots from Ziggler.

Rock/Punk was solid, and better than their first match.

The crowd really killed mood. They were terrible all night. You could hear a pin drop in the arena. The announce team even seemed to have been infected by the crowd. Lots of dead air.
Agree with everything said here.

Also excited to hear Punk ramble on about how he beat The Rock again tomorrow night.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #2095
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 13,282
Default

Good god. That belt.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #2096
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,272
Default

They really need to go back to the Winged Eagle belt.

I'm so close to starting a petition to end that stupid "shaky cam" bullshit, whenever The Shield are involved in anything. That shit pisses me off to ne end.

Speaking of The Shield, I think it's time they start recruiting some members. Not crazy nWo, two new members a week recruitment. Just a couple of guys to spice things up.

That Fandango guy has to be a joke. Maybe he'll be the bizarro Brotus Clay. They promoted Brotus as a monster for weeks, and made him a dancing fool. Who knows, maybe this guy is being promoted as a ballroom dancer, but will come out as a psycho killer. One can only hope.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #2097
WodenHorde
The Living Dead
 
WodenHorde's Avatar
WodenHorde is weeping for the future.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Blahville
Posts: 2,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
They really need to go back to the Winged Eagle belt.
Totally. The new belt makes the spinner belt look decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
That Fandango guy has to be a joke. Maybe he'll be the bizarro Brotus Clay. They promoted Brotus as a monster for weeks, and made him a dancing fool. Who knows, maybe this guy is being promoted as a ballroom dancer, but will come out as a psycho killer. One can only hope.
__________________

Infini-Tropolis

Last edited by WodenHorde; 02-18-2013 at 11:57 PM.
WodenHorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #2098
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...
 
Heretic's Avatar
Heretic is up to shenanigans
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,272
Default

Jack Swagger got popped for speeding, DUI, and marijuana possession last night.

WE THE PEOPLE!

He's fucked.
__________________


Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #2099
dead breed
Super Moderator
 
dead breed's Avatar
dead breed is fire walk with me.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 15,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Jack Swagger got popped for speeding, DUI, and marijuana possession last night.

WE THE PEOPLE!

He's fucked.
Orton or Sheamus will replace him at mania Orr will we see Ziggler cash in his MITB? RAW should be interesting .. Either way hes screwed.
__________________
dead breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #2100
Outpost #31
Super Moderator
 
Outpost #31's Avatar
Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Insanity
Posts: 7,249
Default



Fandango aka Johnny Curtis is highly entertaining as a creep. His work in NXT with Maxine and Derrick Bateman was highly entertaining. If they allow him to be a bit different and ultra creepy I will be a happy camper!
__________________
Outpost #31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC