Halloween 3D - Page 203 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #2021
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGeek View Post
Yeah why all this talk of RZ? He's not going to do the film. Like he said in an interview last year he couldn't win with Halloween so he moved on.

I don't see this happening anytime soon. I'm just kind of glad Patrick Lussier and Todd Farmer aren't no longer attached to it.

My Bloody Valentine 3D was fun the first time I saw but I can't stand it anymore and the gimmicky 3D is lost in the 2D version and annoying.

I didn't want Halloween 3D to become like that. In fact I wish they would drop the 3D thing all together.

IMO Halloween and 3D is not a good mix.
I also don't see it happening anytime soon but I hope Farmer and Lussier get to do it if it finally gets the greenlight.

I'm not fussed about it being in 3D. It doesn't bother me either way. I'd just like to see a new and hopefully good Halloween movie again.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #2022
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

I'm pretty confident that by the time this comes out the 3D attachment will be gone, so if that is to be the case, I'd be even happier, because I def. want Farmer & Lussier to helm this. MBV 3D was great, still fun to watch even now imo, & I think Farmer has probably cooked up some great ideas in his script.

Its just all a matter of whether we'll actually get to see those ideas on screen...
Old 02-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #2023
Se7en Sins
I Eat Brains!

Se7en Sins is Moonwalkin' with steel toed boots on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
I'm pretty confident that by the time this comes out the 3D attachment will be gone, so if that is to be the case, I'd be even happier, because I def. want Farmer & Lussier to helm this. MBV 3D was great, still fun to watch even now imo, & I think Farmer has probably cooked up some great ideas in his script.

Its just all a matter of whether we'll actually get to see those ideas on screen...
3D isn't going anywhere.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #2024
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

We'll see.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #2025
Mogwai
BANNED

Mogwai is three sheets to the wind.

After the abomination that was part two I'd rather watch a Godfrey Ho marathon than watch part 3 of a film that should rightfully be called part 12.
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #2026
horrorbuff28
Rotting Corpse

horrorbuff28 is slaying dragons.

If it turns out to be as fun as My Bloody Valentine 3D, I'll be down for it.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #2027
Edo
Fresh Kill

Edo is not a whore

Patrick and Todd aren't going to be involved with this? That's news to me.
Funny how they got screwed over with both Hellraiser and Halloween.
Edo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #2028
Awsomedude123
Not Dead Yet

Awsomedude123 has no status.

i dont no what will make this myers in halloween 3d better. im a big halloween fan so ive seen all of em theres been many twists to myers depending on the actor. i think myers needs better more unique murders more guts and gore more jumps and more emotions and anger from myers
Awsomedude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #2029
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Wish the powers that be would go ahead & actually do something with this project. I'm really anxious to see another Halloween movie, but I'd just hope it's not a walking cliche thrown together to make a quick buck.

Get back to what made the original movie stand out in the first place: well done suspense, & a truly scary villain that you can't relate to because he's a blank slate with evil intentions.

Ditch the brother/sister story angle, get rid of Laurie Strode, & create something fresh with a new set of characters.

Just my $0.02.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #2030
Se7en Sins
I Eat Brains!

Se7en Sins is Moonwalkin' with steel toed boots on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
Wish the powers that be would go ahead & actually do something with this project. I'm really anxious to see another Halloween movie, but I'd just hope it's not a walking cliche thrown together to make a quick buck.

Get back to what made the original movie stand out in the first place: well done suspense, & a truly scary villain that you can't relate to because he's a blank slate with evil intentions.

Ditch the brother/sister story angle, get rid of Laurie Strode, & create something fresh with a new set of characters.

Just my $0.02.
Meh.

A completely new set of characters/story is just making it easier for whoever signs up to make it shitty.

Say what you will about the Zombie remake, at least he stuck to the original premise and didn't try to re-imagine the entire thing.