Alligator vs Burmese Python - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #11
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

That show was fucking terrible. haha I stumbled upon it last summer & watched all the episodes. Didn't take long for me to see why it was cancelled so quickly.

But I completely agree, being a snake seems like more than what I'd want to bargain for. I'd hate to have to only eat several times out the entire year. lol

Btw, has anyone here seen the photos of the Python that exploded after eating an Alligator? Now that's some chaotic shit....imagine eating something & then the next thing you know your stomach is now an open hole.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #12
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
That show was fucking terrible. haha I stumbled upon it last summer & watched all the episodes. Didn't take long for me to see why it was cancelled so quickly.

But I completely agree, being a snake seems like more than what I'd want to bargain for. I'd hate to have to only eat several times out the entire year. lol

Btw, has anyone here seen the photos of the Python that exploded after eating an Alligator? Now that's some chaotic shit....imagine eating something & then the next thing you know your stomach is now an open hole.
You mean this photo

Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #13
Jack the Pin
Send... More... Paramedics

Jack the Pin is trying to tie a bell around the tail of his Cartesian demon

Alligators freak me out more than even the largest snake does. I'm wary of anything whose overall body length is comprised of one third jaw lined with razor-sharp teeth. Another thing that gets me is that alligators seem to be constantly smiling that hee hee smile of theirs. It's a very Mona Lisa sort of smile. You think you know what the Mona Lisa is thinking hanging there all quiet on the wall of the Louvre, then--chomp!--there's a gushing stump where your arm used to be. The Mona Lisa has to be one of the most fearsome predators among objets d'art. There's not a more chilling site than watching the Mona lisa tear into a hapless deer or whatever might venture too close to her frame. Why do you think the area around the Mona Lisa is cordonned off? It's not to protect an invaluable piece of Art from being snatched or poached, it's to protect art lovers (hapless deer in their own right) from being devoured whole! The Lourve has an entire room (not open to the museum-going public for obvious reasons) filled with the tattered, broken, and blood smeared reamins of art enthusiats who disregarded the primordial evil of that smile, ventured too close and--CHOMP! Heaps of tweed jackets rent from collar to cuff, pairs of bent and twisted pince nez by the bushel, mauled berets in piles as high as your head. mascerated cardigans, chewed up smoking jackets, tufts of blood clotted hair from a million goatees! Such is the Louvre's secret, and such is the Lourve's shame (even though they do a brisk though clandestine business among Japanese tourists who have been given the word up on the down low concerning the Lourve, the room and it's ghastly secretive grand guignol). The Mona Lisa and her insatiable blood-lust is the main reason as to why the French are so ill-tempered. Most have lost a frere or une soeur to this most lethal of museum scorges. Beware the Mona Lisa! ....and be careful around those damned alligators.
Jack the Pin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #14
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack the Pin View Post
Alligators freak me out more than even the largest snake does. I'm wary of anything whose overall body length is comprised of one third jaw lined with razor-sharp teeth. Another thing that gets me is that alligators seem to be constantly smiling that hee hee smile of theirs. It's a very Mona Lisa sort of smile. You think you know what the Mona Lisa is thinking hanging there all quiet on the wall of the Louvre, then--chomp!--there's a gushing stump where your arm used to be. The Mona Lisa has to be one of the most fearsome predators among objets d'art. There's not a more chilling site than watching the Mona lisa tear into a hapless deer or whatever might venture too close to her frame. Why do you think the area around the Mona Lisa is cordonned off? It's not to protect an invaluable piece of Art from being snatched or poached, it's to protect art lovers (hapless deer in their own right) from being devoured whole! The Lourve has an entire room (not open to the museum-going public for obvious reasons) filled with the tattered, broken, and blood smeared reamins of art enthusiats who disregarded the primordial evil of that smile, ventured too close and--CHOMP! Heaps of tweed jackets rent from collar to cuff, pairs of bent and twisted pince nez by the bushel, mauled berets in piles as high as your head. mascerated cardigans, chewed up smoking jackets, tufts of blood clotted hair from a million goatees! Such is the Louvre's secret, and such is the Lourve's shame (even though they do a brisk though clandestine business among Japanese tourists who have been given the word up on the down low concerning the Lourve, the room and it's ghastly secretive grand guignol). The Mona Lisa and her insatiable blood-lust is the main reason as to why the French are so ill-tempered. Most have lost a frere or une soeur to this most lethal of museum scorges. Beware the Mona Lisa! ....and be careful around those damned alligators.

What the hell did you smoke?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:15 AM   #15
Daenerys
Your Highness

Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood

Talk about deep throat
Old 01-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #16
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power

Caustic Coffee is the I in team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
Talk about deep throat
Ha.

Best snake related comment ever.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #17
Daenerys
Your Highness

Daenerys is taking what's hers with fire and blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
Ha.

Best snake related comment ever.
I figured it would be up there
Old 01-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
Dr. McStuffin
Rotting Corpse

Dr. McStuffin is making the Lacerta Plague look like a fucking square dance!

There's a python hunt going on right now in Fl. Biggest snake will earn you a thousand bucks. I would do it if I lived closer to the glades...
Dr. McStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote