Ultimate Friday the 13th Thread - Page 845 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #8441
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,423
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Today Mondo has released this fine screenprint:


Already sold out and of course, I couldn't grab one.
That's pre cool. Love the look of the mask in the tree tops.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #8442
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
That's pre cool. Love the look of the mask in the tree tops.
Troof. Me wants this, still.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #8443
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse
 
Myerszilla's Avatar
Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hell's Pit
Posts: 2,420
Default

That's pretty badass, man, I'm loving that.

Wish we could get some scenery/visuals like that in an actual movie.
__________________
Myerszilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #8444
mikeym1979
Fresh Kill
 
mikeym1979's Avatar
mikeym1979 is feeling kiddish.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Today Mondo has released this fine screenprint:


Already sold out and of course, I couldn't grab one.
I absolutely love this.
__________________
mikeym1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #8445
mikeym1979
Fresh Kill
 
mikeym1979's Avatar
mikeym1979 is feeling kiddish.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
That's pretty badass, man, I'm loving that.

Wish we could get some scenery/visuals like that in an actual movie.
Ikr?

I'd love to see a slasher movie get made in a true old school campy sense like the early friday the 13th movies.
__________________
mikeym1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #8446
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse
 
Myerszilla's Avatar
Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hell's Pit
Posts: 2,420
Default

I I feel that the powers that be need to ry some new things, go for new ground, etc. I won't lie, I love the '80's feeling of the early F13th movies, but it's no need to revisit them again, especially when the reboot already did so in a fantastic manner & there are so many other styles and atmospheres that could be applied.

Just my $0.02 though.
__________________
Myerszilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #8447
mikeym1979
Fresh Kill
 
mikeym1979's Avatar
mikeym1979 is feeling kiddish.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
I I feel that the powers that be need to ry some new things, go for new ground, etc. I won't lie, I love the '80's feeling of the early F13th movies, but it's no need to revisit them again, especially when the reboot already did so in a fantastic manner & there are so many other styles and atmospheres that could be applied.

Just my $0.02 though.

For me, I'd love the film making technique from back then to be reapplied. I.e, no computer/CGI graphics and old school prostetics again. I guess that's why evil dead remake is so exciting cause they're making everything authentically with no computer effects.
__________________
mikeym1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #8448
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 9,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Today Mondo has released this fine screenprint:


Already sold out and of course, I couldn't grab one.
Mondo has some awesome posters but $45 + Shipping that shit isn't worth it.
__________________
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #8449
Santa
The Necromancer
 
Santa's Avatar
Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dol Guldur
Posts: 11,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Mondo has some awesome posters but $45 + Shipping that shit isn't worth it.
Oh no sir, very much is it worth the price. Once ypu have it, you have it for life. And it looks killer when properly framed.
__________________
"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
Scott Vogel from Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 PM   #8450
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier
 
Freddy_Lives's Avatar
Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hangar 18
Posts: 9,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Oh no sir, very much is it worth the price. Once ypu have it, you have it for life. And it looks killer when properly framed.
Lol I have two mondo prints I love them but I got them off ebay for a lot cheaper granted that was years ago now they sell for 45 then people turn around and sell them for 145 still too expensive in my opinion!
__________________
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC