What films did you watch today? V2 - Page 3685 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Entertainment

Entertainment General talk about movies, tv, etc.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #36841
Deadly Fiend
It... Won't... Die...

Deadly Fiend has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
i haven't seen PA4 yet, but worse then The Apparition?? that's gotta be one pile of shit

EDIT** movie deleted
The ONLY thing House at the End of the Street has to offer is an attractive cast, that's absolutely it. Other than that it was so incredibly boring and filled with retarded plot holes. Bottom of the barrel horror that's for sure.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Suburbia
Castle in the Sky
Death Becomes Her
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster
Streets
Deadly Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #36842
Gabberhouse24
The Living Dead

Gabberhouse24 is right behind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBrown View Post
Livide - 3/10

Really disappointed with this film. Aside from some really interesting imagery, all the actors fall flat, the story is really thin and weak, and the ending is kind-of ridiculous. Didn't really like this all that much, which is a shame because everything that was coming out on this film looked wicked.
The trailer made it look kind of decent, then I dled it and skimmed through to see if it was a good copy and caught myself watching a few minutes here and there. Well...I deleted it before even giving it a full chance, it looked shitty from the few scenes I watched.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #36843
Mayday
Send... More... Paramedics

Mayday is the law.

Anguish - Precisely what I feel for having watched this dreadful movie - 2/10

Silent Night - For a throw-back slasher that tried to be nothing more than what it was, it was actually quite enjoyable. Had some nice little nods to its '80s inspiration too. And, oh yes, there was blood. - 7/10

2014 All Genre Draft List
1. The Dark Knight (2008 ) - Christopher Nolan
2. Dredd (2012) - Pete Travis
3. Kick-Ass (2010) - Matthew Vaughn
4. Road to Perdition (2002) - Sam Mendes

5. Sin City (2005) - Frank Miller/Robert Rodriguez
6. A History of Violence (2005) - David Cronenberg

7. Watchmen (2009) - Zack Snyder
8. V for Vendetta (2005) - John McTeigue
9. 300 (2006) - Zack Snyder
10. Hellboy (2005) - Guillermo del Toro
Mayday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #36844
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
[B]Silent Night - For a throw-back slasher that tried to be nothing more than what it was, it was actually quite enjoyable. Had some nice little nods to its '80s inspiration too. And, oh yes, there was blood. - 7/10
It disappointed me it seemed some actors were literally trying to be serious and others not so much it was all over the place.

Still had some nice blood scenes in it though and some nice TNA

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman
10. The Running Man
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #36845
HorrorMovieFan
I Eat Brains!

HorrorMovieFan has no status.

"The Ten Commandments (1956)"......One of the best epic and religious movies ever. Grand scale and scope,beautiful directing and art direction, gorgeous costumes, top notch cast, wonderful special effects(for that time), and terrific music score make up this huge epic hit!! The wonderful Charlton Heston as "Moses" is fantastic. The absolutely ravishing,brooding, and sexy Yul Brynner as "Rameses" is superb!! I absolutely love the lovely Yvonne DeCarlo as "Sephora". Beautifully done performance..full of strength,grace, and subtleness. Anne Baxter as the desperate lovelorn "Nefretiri" was hit and miss for me. She was strong in about 80% of her scenes but the rest was over the top and campy. The same goes for Edward G.Robinson as "Dathan". The beautiful Debra Paget as "Lilia" was also a wonderful supporting player. Cedric Hardwicke was superb as "Sethi"...Rameses father. Where was his Oscar nomination for Supporting Actor? The rugged and suave John Derek as "Joshua" is also a pleasure to watch. What a hunk!! Love the parting of the sea...the water turning to blood....the angel of death scenes...etc etc!! The Ten Commandments is a cinematic treasure!! It was nominated for Best Picture and 6 technical awards and won for special effects. But the cast was royally snubbed of nominations. NOT one was nominated. A real pity!!

10/10
Old 12-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #36846
Mr. Bill
BD's Official Thunder Buddy!

Mr. Bill is watching bad movies so you don't have to

Over the last couple days I've seen...

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) 7/10

Men in Black 3 (2012) 8/10 Not as good as the first but better than part 2

Tombstone (1993) 8.5/10

The White Buffalo (1977) 6.5/10

Seedpeople (1992) 6.5/10

Laid to Rest (2009) 8/10

ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2 (2011) 7/10

Friends with Benefits (2011) 6/10

MST3k - Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964) 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
"The Ten Commandments (1956)"......One of the best epic and religious movies ever. Grand scale and scope,beautiful directing and art direction, gorgeous costumes, top notch cast, wonderful special effects(for that time), and terrific music score make up this huge epic hit!! The wonderful Charlton Heston as "Moses" is fantastic. The absolutely ravishing,brooding, and sexy Yul Brynner as "Rameses" is superb!! I absolutely love the lovely Yvonne DeCarlo as "Sephora". Beautifully done performance..full of strength,grace, and subtleness. Anne Baxter as the desperate lovelorn "Nefretiri" was hit and miss for me. She was strong in about 80% of her scenes but the rest was over the top and campy. The same goes for Edward G.Robinson as "Dathan". The beautiful Debra Paget as "Lilia" was also a wonderful supporting player. Cedric Hardwicke was superb as "Sethi"...Rameses father. Where was his Oscar nomination for Supporting Actor? The rugged and suave John Derek as "Joshua" is also a pleasure to watch. What a hunk!! Love the parting of the sea...the water turning to blood....the angel of death scenes...etc etc!! The Ten Commandments is a cinematic treasure!! It was nominated for Best Picture and 6 technical awards and won for special effects. But the cast was royally snubbed of nominations. NOT one was nominated. A real pity!!

10/10
Great movie

"You're gonna listen to me? To something I said? Hasn't it become abundantly clear during the tenure of our friendship that I don't know shit?"

http://billsmovies.filmaf.com/

Last edited by Mr. Bill; 12-11-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #36847
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

The Revelator has no status.

Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post

10/10
I have the blu-ray of this, and it is majestic.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #36848
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog

Resident Evil Retribution 7.5/10

Decent Casting
Tight Female Bodies
Plenty Of Action
Cool Ending = WATCH THE FILM!!!!! Sure it has it's flaws but they keep churning them out and Milla always brings me back.

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman
10. The Running Man
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #36849